Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let your Instagram bf take a pic. And you've officially transitioned to bloggaaahhhhh
You could be the next Poopy Deyes
What is it with all the touching hair poses on instagram recently, especially the "tucking hair behind ear" pose...

Did anyone catch this Panorama doc?

Dom of Gleam at 7:08 blately lying about ad disclosures "We have people on our books who are hugely frustrated with having to compete with people who don't follow the ad rules"

Next clip is BBC list of celebs who didn't disclose ads ---- and look whos there Zoella and Jim Chapman!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
That dog wishes it could join Pippin and Percy and just die. It looks so unimpressed with being dressed up - serious “kill me now” face there.
Quite. Looks like Zoe made her try her whole doggie wardrobe on today....

Poor thing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Chuffing hell, she's bloody crackers. I honestly can't cope with how immature, pathetic and annoying she actually is😡😡😡😡😡.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see a ton of UK bloggers do the "floral dress with Converse" combo and tbh I'm always super confused? Is it some Gleam wannabe fashion statement?? Or just a blogger thing??? Cuz I'd 100% roast my friends if they tried to use Converse for a "nice" outfit lol

(just use some cute sandals or some wedges like...what)
I’ve always wore converse or vans with dresses, oh tit!

I mean the only thing I could think of is they suggest going a size up because they’re so narrow [emoji2370]
Yeah sorry to add to dull discussion but last pair I bought was convinced they were just a tiny bit too small as they bothered me at first - despite even half size down not fitting at all. But stick it out and they really do stretch a lot.

Reactions: 1
Quite. Looks like Zoe made her try her whole doggie wardrobe on today....

View attachment 12101

View attachment 12103

Poor thing.
I clicked on her Instagram stories and had my sound on.
Rip to my eardrums when she she was giving it that stupid high pitched 'Naaahhhhhllaaaa'
That poor dog looks miserable and I didn't realise just how bug eyed and overbred Nala is until I recently saw a photo of her side by side with Buzz.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand all that dressing up your dog rubbish! Dog jackets, fair enough if the dog needs them, but Zoe wastes money on dog outfits. I cringe at how much she forces Nala's legs and head into some of them. She tries them on her, then you never see them again until Zoe acts like a 4 year old dressing their doll!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can't stand all that dressing up your dog rubbish! Dog jackets, fair enough if the dog needs them, but Zoe wastes money on dog outfits. I cringe at how much she forces Nala's legs and head into some of them. She tries them on her, then you never see them again until Zoe acts like a 4 year old dressing their doll!
she probably was gifted 99% of those dog outfits
then she bought a zillion of Christmas & Halloween ones.

anyway damn that's an ugly dog

Take it in

On April 14 2019 Zoe used her gifted pasta machine

Lets see when it's used it again....odds on....attic by September

you had the perfect screencap.. 0/10 will make again
into the storage cabinet it goes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel bad for saying this as I love dogs but Nala is one ugly looking dog. Buzz is such a handsome pug, yet Nala looks SO inbred. Aren't they from the same breeder though?

Reactions: 16
I feel bad for saying this as I love dogs but Nala is one ugly looking dog. Buzz is such a handsome pug, yet Nala looks SO inbred. Aren't they from the same breeder though?
they're brother and sister. Also I swear nala has breathing problems

Reactions: 2
they're brother and sister. Also I swear nala has breathing problems
She probably does as she is brachycephalic. Although, not all brachy dogs do. We have a Frenchie from a breeder who has show dogs and he has never had breathing problems.

I’ve always wore converse or vans with dresses, oh tit!
I do too! Don;t worry, not just a blogger thing! I work in Media in central London and it's pretty common for most commuting women to wear trainers and a dress. You can feel pretty but be comfy on a commute. I'm pretty definite that's the main reason and it because we've all got used to it so it's a "look" now! Superga and my long polka dot skirt one of my fave's for spring... anyway, off topic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.