Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Anything for those clicks’
Yep; exactly what your boyfriend does ZoZo

Also outed Alfie as a liar, he kept saying last year they were refilming the sims and wanted a backlog of episodes before they started releasing them...... hmmmmmm okay then....

I’m living for this Q and A 😂😂😂
The guinea pigs were neglected. There's no reason a guinea pig should need less attention than a dog; it's just that humans have decided dogs are worthy of a certain amount of freedom (i.e. daily exercise, not being caged, etc.) and other animals aren't so you can lock them up and ignore them. ALL ANIMALS INCLUDING HUMANS NEED DAILY EXERCISE AND "FREEDOM". Who came up with the ridiculous notion that only dogs need a walk every day?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The guinea pigs were neglected. There's no reason a guinea pig should need less attention than a dog; it's just that humans have decided dogs are worthy of a certain amount of freedom (i.e. daily exercise, not being caged, etc.) and other animals aren't so you can lock them up and ignore them. ALL ANIMALS INCLUDING HUMANS NEED DAILY EXERCISE AND "FREEDOM". Who came up with the ridiculous notion that only dogs need a walk every day?
And the sad thing on top of this is that they don’t even walk their dog every day 😕

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Erm yeah pretty sure I wouldn't go looking on a gossip site to read about myself if I was famous. Can't see why that's hard to believe for some of you. Would you engage with this tit if you were Zoe? That would be super self-destructive and I recommend therapy. ;)
That might be your personality and resolution ( and more people should be like that, able to ignore and shut out negativity) but a lot of people, especially those with a needy personality and one who's often in codependent relationships usually can't stop reading everything they shouldn't, then it fuels their worry and anxiety. Zoe seems like one of those people who would be reading, at least from time to time, just insists she's not. That's just my take on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They need to have send a BIGGER bottle of that. like have Mrs Hinch seen their house or garden or office

Reactions: 3
Sophie has probably done this with other Gleamers too but I feel like Zoe's making it about herself again by showing us the personal note written inside the book for her.

Over a month after the collection was released and 2 products are finally out of stock for her colour pop collection: the PR kit and the blush.

• Haha
Over a month after the collection was released and 2 products are finally out of stock for her colour pop collection: the PR kit and the blush.
And she thinks she's still the queen of YT. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Anything for those clicks’
Yep; exactly what your boyfriend does ZoZo

Also outed Alfie as a liar, he kept saying last year they were refilming the sims and wanted a backlog of episodes before they started releasing them...... hmmmmmm okay then....

I’m living for this Q and A 😂😂😂
"There's only so much filming of a guinea pig you can do and we didn't film them much" ? But that's the point, she used to film them all the time until they got nala, and then she stopped and you rarely saw them outside the cage. There didnt seem to be any problem filming them pre-Nala

Reactions: 23
I posted this early this year.
They had just got back to the Zalfie house from an evening out and Alfie's Mum had to fill the guinea pig's water bottle. Obviously walked in, checked out the pig and knew it was being neglected. Throwing some shade as she fills the bottle. Should have put the animals welfare first and told them straight though. Probably didn't wanna cause a bad atmosphere for Zoella's perfect Xmas.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Yel

And that's her "most successful product launch ever" :LOL:

This face looks like someone that's being forced under duress
20190405_082438.png

Reactions: 7
So InTheFrow is the head girl of Gleam???

And Dom only pushes Zoella for the money

Reactions: 5
I actually really liked that article it was really interesting to read the behind the scenes.He’s never cared about Zoe only her money and influence.

Reactions: 14
I actually really liked that article it was really interesting to read the behind the scenes.He’s never cared about Zoe only her money and influence.
Yes. Gleam need to realise The Guardian are NOT their friends

Reactions: 16
In the frow is THAT head girl that will tell you your skirt looks amazing knowing full well you’ve got toilet paper stuck to your ass.
I can’t with that girl, I’ve never seen a grown ass woman throw such a passive aggressive strop because she had to declare the fact her WHOLE DAMN LIFE AT THIS POINT is gifted.
I swear her and Alfie would be the perfect partners for their bad dental work and lisps alone, I’m not slagging anyone with a lisp. That bish puts it on with the baby voice 🙄 (and her teeth don’t fit)
Her fiancé is now looking for his piece of the pie (the vegan, calorie restricted pie) and they’re now becoming the luxury version of Zalfie imo...
We need to get her thread going.... 🤔 she’s paid for her own wedding venue guys!!! It’s a big deal.
If anyone is interested the Amelia/Vicki race to the alter is my Gleam version of bride wars. 😎

Older thread but if anyone is interested!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.