Zoella #2 ZoeHoHo's Feeling Jealous of Joe? 24 Dayes Of Vlogmas, 11 Months On Go Slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Alfie's vlog yesterday before he removed it? I didnt, but apparently he said the other guinea pig has died. (Putting it in Zoe's thread cos they're hers).
Really. They can't keep anything. First Pippin, then their relationship. Now Percy.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Alfie's vlog yesterday before he removed it? I didnt, but apparently he said the other guinea pig has died. (Putting it in Zoe's thread cos they're hers).
I kept forgetting about the other piggie. They've been so cruel keeping a social animal like that on its own. I wish the UK would update its laws to make it illegal like it is in other countries.

I didn't watch it but funny how Zoe can't even be bothered to spend 10 seconds to create a sad face Instagram. Like she did last time before moving onto mashed potato or some other inane crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s turning 32 and looks 20, Zoe is turning 30 and looks 35, shows what healthy eating, working out and looking after yourself properly can do for you
Well she's half Vietnamese, half black.. anf you know they say: Asian don't raison, and black don't crack

Reactions: 1
If it's true then as sad as I am to hear about Percy passing, he's in a much better place. As others have mentioned many times before, guinea pigs are not meant to be alone. They're not solitary creatures. And Zoe never let him out of his hutch or really paid any attention to him. She's a gross negligent pet owner. Even to Nala, whom she dotes on with 5657893458 dumb outfits but can't be bothered to walk the poor dog.

I'm waiting to see the disaster that will be with their 90s theme party, if they decide to vlog it. I'm guessing the Confederate troll doll will be conveniently edited out or they'll make some excuse that it was an intentional buy b/c you know they're so well-versed in politics.

Reactions: 9
If it's true then as sad as I am to hear about Percy passing, he's in a much better place. As others have mentioned many times before, guinea pigs are not meant to be alone. They're not solitary creatures. And Zoe never let him out of his hutch or really paid any attention to him. She's a gross negligent pet owner. Even to Nala, whom she dotes on with 5657893458 dumb outfits but can't be bothered to walk the poor dog.

I'm waiting to see the disaster that will be with their 90s theme party, if they decide to vlog it. I'm guessing the Confederate troll doll will be conveniently edited out or they'll make some excuse that it was an intentional buy b/c you know they're so well-versed in politics.
People who only have pets to dress them up then stage them in videos/ SM for their own advancement and then just ignore their actual needs and basically discard them the rest of the time make me sick. Poor Percy.. I hope he didn't suffer. If he did at all, you can bet neither of those self absorbed assholes noticed.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Does she think she's Keira Knightley in Love Actually. She wears that hat ALL the time now.

I tried and failed to watch Alfie's video about Sean's birthday, ended up skipping to the end. That dinner out with his parents was SO cringe. Sean saying " oh my f*" at the table over and over.. like what's the deal. And I can't believe people have said they find Nick to be hot before... just... threw up in my mouth.

But those dogs in the beginning wanting treats from Zoe, they were so sweet, especially that Whippet ( I think?).

Reactions: 6
I can't believe people have said they find Nick to be hot before... just... threw up in my mouth.
I've never quite seen it myself, I still can't forget that vlog when he was chasing after poppy's ass ??

Reactions: 3
Both Zoe and Alfie are pathetic human beings, spoiled, entitled, out of touch with reality. So sad about the Percy, how awful. When I saw Alfie mention Percy’s passing it made me feel sick, and their reaction was so nonchalant, totally disconnected and heartless. They did NOT care. Little pricks. I cannot stand them.

Reactions: 5
Sean hates hates hates E.T. Freaks him out.

Zoe the royal witch buys him an E.T. t-shirt. I get having a hole with your mates, but if someone pulled that tit on her she would cry. Plus buying a tshirt to be thrown in the bin as Sean said he's not wearing it

Consumerella at her finest!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Zoe’s contribution to the information Percy went to the little hutch in the sky...

“He was an old piggy”
Oh duck off zoe

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor Percy probably died weeks ago and they have only just found his wizened lifeless body. The poor wee thing didn't seem to have much of a life once the novelty wore off.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Check Amanda, (Old Olly Murs), throwing shade at Zoella as she has to fill the guinea pig water bottle whilst visting on Xmas Eve....
15m:30s...

Reactions: 4
Lot of news articles and snapchat moments going round proving Zoe (+ other social influencers) were in-fact threatened with up to 2 years in prison for committing income fraud by not declaring ads on instagram. Which is why she did that long AD questionnaire on her story the other day.

Meh, anyone who doesn't treat animals with pure love & respect should be thrown in jail and the key swallowed

https://www.wetheunicorns.com/youtubers/zoella/zoe-sugg-prison-ads/

Sean hates hates hates E.T. Freaks him out.

Zoe the royal witch buys him an E.T. t-shirt. I get having a hole with your mates, but if someone pulled that tit on her she would cry. Plus buying a tshirt to be thrown in the bin as Sean said he's not wearing it

Consumerella at her finest!
Like that horrible face pillow Alfie got her that she threw away recently... she should know how it feels to get a gift that is a bit mean.

Lot of news articles and snapchat moments going round proving Zoe (+ other social influencers) were in-fact threatened with up to 2 years in prison for committing income fraud by not declaring ads on instagram. Which is why she did that long AD questionnaire on her story the other day.

Meh, anyone who doesn't treat animals with pure love & respect should be thrown in jail and the key swallowed

https://www.wetheunicorns.com/youtubers/zoella/zoe-sugg-prison-ads/
Am glad legislation is finally catching up.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know how she’s held on to that sickly persona all this time. She’s a bitchy, money hungry scammer. Like I’m all for people going out and making dolla but when it’s on the back of manipulative and unethical dealings they can go fall off the face of the earth as far as I’m concerned

Can you imagine Zoe Sugg in jail, for two years? ?? YouTube “fame” is the worst thing that could have happened to that girl. I image if she never had this whole YouTube “career” she’d probably be a pretty decent and enjoyable person. Starting off she was so sweet and even kindhearted, now the riches and greed have spoiled all the good that was left in her. And her dreams for a family, marriage... it’s all so sad to watch, but also... cruelly entertaining at the same time ? due to the fact she has turned into such a witch, but also that is probably a major reason she has turned into one!

(Off topic question: can someone make a Casey Holmes thread? I’m new here and don’t want to overstep my boundaries... she’s pregnant?)

Sorry, back to Zoe, I do feel a small bit sorry for her dream of marriage and babies not happening, it’s not something I would wish on anyone with that dream. She NEEDS to walk away from Alfie, they are both so toxic together. I follow astrology and I found it amusing someone posted (in here or GG) their astrological compatibly and it was so accurate! ? Based on how they both act together I am positive they argue constantly!

Can you imagine Zoe Sugg in jail, for two years? [emoji23][emoji23] YouTube “fame” is the worst thing that could have happened to that girl. I image if she never had this whole YouTube “career” she’d probably be a pretty decent and enjoyable person. Starting off she was so sweet and even kindhearted, now the riches and greed have spoiled all the good that was left in her. And her dreams for a family, marriage... it’s all so sad to watch, but also... cruelly entertaining at the same time [emoji2960] due to the fact she has turned into such a witch, but also that is probably a major reason she has turned into one!

(Off topic question: can someone make a Casey Holmes thread? I’m new here and don’t want to overstep my boundaries... she’s pregnant[emoji849])

Sorry, back to Zoe, I do feel a small bit sorry for her dream of marriage and babies not happening, it’s not something I would wish on anyone with that dream. She NEEDS to walk away from Alfie, they are both so toxic together. I follow astrology and I found it amusing someone posted (in here or GG) their astrological compatibly and it was so accurate! [emoji23] Based on how they both act together I am positive they argue constantly!
Girl this ain't GG. If you wanna thread. Create. We cool here xx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.