Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but I don't think it's about Zoe's family being toxic and that's the reason she doesn't see them. Joe sees all his family at least once a month, so it can't be that toxic and highly doubt all her relatives on both sides of her family singled Zoe out and where horrible to her.

I honestly think it Zoe doesn't bother with her family not because their toxic, but because she can't be bothered. She has dropped so many people over the years, that I suppose it's not surprising she dumped her family too. Most likely because they treat her like a normal person and don't bow down to her every whim like Gleam or Soppy or her employees
This, yes I totally agree.
No, none of us know how she grew up or the details of the relationship with her parents or other family memebers, but Joe doesn’t seem to have these same “issues” with them.
Zoe is the type of girl who takes to the extreme the saying “cut out toxic people from your life”, which to her translates to, “cut out all people who don’t bow down to me and don’t kiss my rosy ass”

Reactions: 16
Where was Zoes mum on her Zoes birthday though?! She sent her flowers a few days early...but didn't visit...works both ways to be fair...!!
A parent should maybe want to visit their child?!!...either way we don't know what goes on in any family!
But as a mum myself I know id be hurt if my daughter spent as much time with her boyfriends family and mum as what Zoe does!
Its nice to make an effort all round! :)

Reactions: 4
Where was Zoes mum on her Zoes birthday though?! She sent her flowers a few days early...but didn't visit...works both ways to be fair...!!
A parent should maybe want to visit their child?!!...either way we don't know what goes on in any family!
But as a mum myself I know id be hurt if my daughter spent as much time with her boyfriends family and mum as what Zoe does!
Its nice to make an effort all round! :)
I don’t know what Zoe’s mum does for work, whether it is full time or what. But there are reasonable reasons why her Mum may not have been able to visit on her birthday. We don’t know. Zoe saw her mum at the Strictly tour, so there is some sort of relationship there it seems.

Ultimately Zoe just seems to not care about her family, whether that be her mum, her dad or grandparents. I don’t buy the toxic family argument, especially given Joe seemingly gets in well with all his family. Their dad seems like the type to call out crappy behaviour, maybe her Dad questioned things like the calendar and she cut him out after that, but that isn’t toxic behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Of course none of us actually knows what goes on behind closed doors but it’s not just her family this has happened with we’ve seen it with friends as well eg Gabby,Louise,Anna and there’s one common denominator in all of these scenarios and that’s Zoe.

Reactions: 17
Of course none of us actually knows what goes on behind closed doors but it’s not just her family this has happened with we’ve seen it with friends as well eg Gabby,Louise,Anna and there’s one common denominator in all of these scenarios and that’s Zoe.
yeah you're right!
everyone seems on borrowed time with her friendship!

Reactions: 3
Zoe is far too invested into the Deyes family. I always wonder why does she have traditions with them over Christmas, but not visit her family? Like usually in a couple you alternate between families over Christmas and New Year each year, but they don't bother leaving Brighton at all.

Zoe would never leave Alfie because she lives in that Brighton bubble and would truly be alone.

Reactions: 13
Yep. I’m sure we all know someone like that - who has a long line of close friends they have fallen out with and no longer speak to, and it is NEVER their fault.

Reactions: 11
And for someone who loves Christmas so much ,she couldn't even put aside any differences to go see her parents?

Zoe really, in my eyes doesn't have any valid reasons because it's not like she's broke and couldn't travel, or sick, or BUSY, or 2 countries away. She practically have stupid lame ass parties in her lame ass company all the time

Reactions: 13
Also the fact that she had her stupid party on a Thursday.. most people are working and have work the next day so that could also be a reason her family didn’t visit, or she just didn’t invite them.
That morning of her party she posted an insta story of flowers and the background of blurred of what looked like an old lady and she said “look who visited” but you couldn’t see who it was so maybe it was her grandmother but who knows.

Perhaps they did visit that morning but didn’t want to be posted on social media?

I just think it’s tit that she never takes the time to visit them. It’s only like what, a 2 or 3 hour drive? That’s nothing! She will regret not spending more time with them.

She’s just living in an ego inflated false sense of reality world. She’s not seeing the things that truly matter, which is sad and shows the major lack of appreciation she has.

Reactions: 12
That morning of her party she posted an insta story of flowers and the background of blurred of what looked like an old lady and she said “look who visited” but you couldn’t see who it was so maybe it was her grandmother but who knows.
LOL it sounds like a witch visited and brought flowers. Flowers and plants are the best gifts to go for Zoe. Weee

Reactions: 3
My daughters will be 28 and 26 next birthday - if one of them said "mother dear I am having a party on Thursday - 90s theme, are you coming?"

Me: God no - and grow up. I told you when you were 18 there will be no more parties unless they are 21, 30 etc - get a grip.

Daughters: God mum you are so tight

Me: FFS there ain't even any ale - you really need to have a word with yourself; it is ridiculous - just because they made NO FUSS off you in NYC last year apart from some ropey bunting, does not mean you need to get a sodding marquee, buy out the penny tray and wank about to S Club 3.

daughters: Soz lad

Me: are we clear?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also the fact that she had her stupid party on a Thursday.. most people are working and have work the next day so that could also be a reason her family didn’t visit, or she just didn’t invite them.

Perhaps they did visit that morning but didn’t want to be posted on social media?

I just think it’s tit that she never takes the time to visit them. It’s only like what, a 2 or 3 hour drive? That’s nothing! She will regret not spending more time with them.

She’s just living in an ego inflated false sense of reality world. She’s not seeing the things that truly matter, which is sad and shows the major lack of appreciation she has.

The story on her insta with flowers she tagged Dianne in it cause it was her gift. The person blurred she had an arrow saying "guess who" was actually Joe.

Reactions: 2
HUH? Guess who?

JOE?
I mean, JOE? He's hardly a surprise.

My daughters will be 28 and 26 next birthday - if one of them said "mother dear I am having a party on Thursday - 90s theme, are you coming?"

Me: God no - and grow up. I told you when you were 18 there will be no more parties unless they are 21, 30 etc - get a grip.

Daughters: God mum you are so tight

Me: FFS there ain't even any ale - you really need to have a word with yourself; it is ridiculous - just because they made NO FUSS off you in NYC last year apart from some ropey bunting, does not mean you need to get a sodding marquee, buy out the penny tray and wank about to S Club 3.

daughters: Soz lad

Me: are we clear?
but MUM, we'll be hanging out in the garden IN THE DARK, someone needs to hold a mobile phone for light, while others take turns hammering nails into a trunk
z.png

After which, we'll be dancing to S CLUB

zz.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I keep thinking about s club doing their “ain’t no party like an s club party” song and how awkward it must be at the bit when it name checks all the (original) members. I just feel like it draws attention how pathetic the situation is... The four missing may be nobodies but even they aren’t that desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
the fact that dianne sent flowers for her birthday really shows zoe up[emoji23] couldn't imagine her doing anything for anybody. and the best part is, dianne isnt even trying to suck up to her like her phony employees, shes just genuinely a nice person. having a non-youtuber on the scene who works for what she has and doesn't sit on her arse all day is really putting zoe's laziness under the spotlight

Reactions: 17
I think that Zoe and Alfie will have the same scenario as it was for this American couple who created prankvsprank channel - Jesse and Jeana. They were together for sooo many years ( 10+ ) and at the end they broke up and admitted that YouTube didn't do good for their relationship. Jeana spent so many years of her life with air head Jesse - investing in their relationship, until he decided to go off and have more fun and freedom , she was left alone in her mid- thirties. I just don't see Zoe and Alfie staying together.. she wants to settle down , and he's got a 'Peter Pan' syndrome.

Reactions: 14
the fact that dianne sent flowers for her birthday really shows zoe up[emoji23] couldn't imagine her doing anything for anybody. and the best part is, dianne isnt even trying to suck up to her like her phony employees, shes just genuinely a nice person. having a non-youtuber on the scene who works for what she has and doesn't sit on her arse all day is really putting zoe's laziness under the spotlight
Zoe probably doesn't even see it that way: I bet she still thinks she's queen bee and it's a given for her to receive flowers on her birthday or whatever, like she's above everyone else, barely giving them a second thought.

Reactions: 6
Zoe probably doesn't even see it that way: I bet she still thinks she's queen bee and it's a given for her to receive flowers on her birthday or whatever, like she's above everyone else, barely giving them a second thought.
That's the only type of friendship and relationship that she will tolerate. Zoe has to be the queen bee and told that she's the best. She really believes in her own hype which is quite pathetic. I didn't know being stuck in a one-sided relationship and living in a self-made isolation bubble is something to be proud of.

I just saw Alfie's vlog for her bday and yeah... quite underwhelming. Also, I see minus the troll on her cake, the ones she bought never made an appearance. I guess they got binned along with everything else from her party? Such a shame, I would have loved to see the Confederate flag troll make an appearance and all of the lot saying how cool the troll is while not realizing how problematic it is.

Reactions: 5
Said it before and l’ll day it again, for someone who is supposed to be selling bath products from her own line, she sure doesn’t know how to advertise effectively. It seems every time she has a bath she advertises any line but her own. The new bar cart full of products has one or two of her products (none of them the soak type products like the fizz bars or salts) and not even her own candles. If you want people to buy your tit, maybe make it something that you yourself would use. Just shows why the line is ending, she’ll sell anything for a buck, 0 morals over integrity.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.