Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am so disgusted. trust zoe to use a man's death as a way to guilt trip anybody who has (rightfully) criticized her

Reactions: 18
she is essentially saying
"this man died but MORE IMPORTANTLY!! nobody can disagree with me or you're a horrible person because i HAVE ANXIETY!" truly disgusting. i wonder how that poor man's family feels, seeing that these lazy influencers are comparing themselves to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Alfie complaining that this is what their “swimmin’ powh” did to the grass and laughing about it....

Well it wouldn’t have done that if you didn’t leave it to go stagnant for months instead of clearing it away like a responsible adult and homeowner!!! Guarantee they just chucked it away which is so awful, if looked after that could have been used for years. They treat everything they have as disposable and money has made them so ugly.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Alfie complaining that this is what their “swimmin’ powh” did to the grass and laughing about it....

Well it wouldn’t have done that if you didn’t leave it to go stagnant for months instead of clearing it away like a responsible adult and homeowner!!! Guarantee they just chucked it away which is so awful, if looked after that could have been used for years. They treat everything they have as disposable and money has made them so ugly.
Some people (me) would KILL for a garden like this. Sickens me to see them mistreat it like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Old news I'm sure, but this just popped up in my recommendations. I lolled

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't wait to see another year of a disappointment birthday from Zoe and co. 🍿:LOL:

Brace yourself for the fake enthusiasm and laughs, and 'friends' with dead eyes pretending to enjoy spending their free time with Zoe doing stupid childish things that most 29 y/o's wouldn't dream of doing.

Reactions: 13
Guys get yourself watching Alfs new vlog,right at the end the topic of children is brought up...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can't wait to see another year of a disappointment birthday from Zoe and co. 🍿:LOL:

Brace yourself for the fake enthusiasm and laughs, and 'friends' with dead eyes pretending to enjoy spending their free time with Zoe doing stupid childish things that most 29 y/o's wouldn't dream of doing.
I wonder if they'll do hide n seek this year. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on Alfie, get on it. Give the poor girl a baby. She'll never manage to give birth, she'll be bedridden for months. It'll be fed crap, ie, pizza, doughnuts, mashed potato, pies, slushies, nandos, cake, pancakes etc etc🤢. Oh, forget it. I wouldn't bother😂

Reactions: 2

Is she JOKING!!!!! With that caption, they were in bloody first class!!!! Boohoo poor me I hate flying first class being pampered and waited on hand and foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 8863
Is she JOKING!!!!! With that caption, they were in bloody first class!!!! Boohoo poor me I hate flying first class being pampered and waited on hand and foot.
“I couldn’t believe I was there exploring the streets of New York......”
NOW LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE ZOELLA.
You went to bed, you ordered pizza and went to bed 🙄
followed by McDonald’s and bed,
a few Instagram pictures and.... bed.
Behave yourself with your full on lies woman!!!

Alfie.
Views are down, engagement is down. So
My mum buys our future children presents” you’re an embarrassment head Deyes .
I suppose you might as well get some use out of her before you break up,
and tell Amanda to keep the receipt for those books 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.