Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoella Beauty gone bust, a ring and bump is a must, its painfully obvious that Alfie isn't fussed.

Reactions: 12
Wonder what Zoe will think of Joe's new vlog. He actually went on holiday and left the hotel room & he spent time with his girlfriend and looked as though he was enjoying her company. I wonder if she is jealous that joe and Dianne genuinely seem to enjoy being together and if she is worried they will walk down the aisle before her and have a brood of kids while she sits in her mansion waiting for Alfie's balls to drop?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I absolutely refuse to believe that those two are in anything close to a healthy, happy relationship
Sometimes I do wonder if I’m just seeing things and that it’s all in my head and maybe they are blissfully happy and Zoe will get her big white wedding and a couple of kids.Then I come on here and am reminded that infact they are anything but happy😂 if he puts a ring on it or gets her up the duff at some point this year I genuinely don’t know what I’ll do🤣

Reactions: 1
Zoella going 29, but still stuck in 2009

(she created her blog in 2009. RIP blog)(Screencap from her "About me" page)
zz.png

Reactions: 2
Speaking of Zoe's relationship, I just gotta say.... I BET JOE AND DIANNE DON'T PLAY CARDS AT DINNERS TOGETHER

(love the awkward glance Dianne gave Joe during the card game Zoe was making them play at dinner, while shoving a camera in their faces too)

Reactions: 16
Speaking of Zoe's relationship, I just gotta say.... I BET JOE AND DIANNE DON'T PLAY CARDS AT DINNERS TOGETHER

(love the awkward glance Dianne gave Joe during the card game Zoe was making them play at dinner, while shoving a camera in their faces too)
I honestly thought it was so weird when I watched it the first time round,it wasnt even like they were out just the two of them so needed a distraction,they were out with guests and still seem unable to hold an adult conversation.

I just think if this it’s what it’s like now,if they do stay together what’s it going to be like 5/10 years down the line😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly thought it was so weird when I watched it the first time round,it wasnt even like they were out just the two of them so needed a distraction,they were out with guests and still seem unable to hold an adult conversation.

I just think if this it’s what it’s like now,if they do stay together what’s it going to be like 5/10 years down the line😂

Exactly!! I was so surprised they brought the cards! its a group of 4 people its so silly. She must not think about 5/10 years down the track she's just trying to get stuff done by 30

Reactions: 1
Exactly!! I was so surprised they brought the cards! its a group of 4 people its so silly. She must not think about 5/10 years down the track she's just trying to get stuff done by 30
What video is the card game in? I quite like dianne, she seems to see through their crap.

I absolutely refuse to believe that those two are in anything close to a healthy, happy relationship
As a side note, I used to think this forum wasn't as nasty as gurugossiper but some comments about their relationship make me feel guilty for participating in this forum, but it's so addictive, I can't stop myself!

• Haha
Does anyone here watch Helen Anderson? She always does a weekend roundup in exactly the same style as Zoe has done this evening.
Me thinks she’s stealing ideas.

Reactions: 3
Her collab with colorpop has been out nearly a month and nothing has sold out yet, villains was released 3 days ago and already has items out of stock. She definitely lost her pull for sales (which you need with a collection as boring as hers).

Hopefully other brands see this and think twice before partnering with her in the future.

Reactions: 3
Anyone see on instagram Zoe actually visited Joe in his house!!!! It's a bloody miracle she left her bed let alone Brighton. All she did was show her fruit range that Joe had in his bathroom, cause she probably wants to try get the Joanne minions to buy it cause its not selling.

Also the picture she took Joe looks so uncomfortable in it. You can see the forced smiles from both him and Dianne. They have clearly had enough of her using them for views.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone see on instagram Zoe actually visited Joe in his house!!!! It's a bloody miracle she left her bed let alone Brighton. All she did was show her fruit range that Joe had in his bathroom, cause she probably wants to try get the Joanne minions to buy it cause its not selling.

Also the picture she took Joe looks so uncomfortable in it. You can see the forced smiles from both him and Dianne. They have clearly had enough of her using them for views.
View attachment 9157
Yep, I thought they looked uncomfortable, especially Dianne when she was in the background😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.