Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Mark and Zoe's 'friendship' won't last the second Mark is in a serious relationship. She's too insecure and jealous to be happy for Mark. Mark's follow up in her latest vlog where she was talking about how they don't hang out every week was pretty telling. He's over it.

At least Zoe has Poppy to fall back on if that's some sort of consolation... 😐

Reactions: 19
She literally cant be happy for anyone.I hope to god that Mark gets a serious boyfriend who wants nothing to do with youtube and zoella.I dont even like the guy but the sooner he gets himself out from under her toxic claws the better.Others have managed it and he'll be next.

Reactions: 11
I can’t wait to see her birthday party vlog. It will be a tacky disaster for sure.
I love reading people’s body language, we’ll see how all these late 20-something year olds act at this kiddish event. I love how much Mark is pulling away from her 🤣 he’s BEEN over it! A boyfriend is his ticket out of that hell hole

Reactions: 15
I can’t wait to see her birthday party vlog. It will be a tacky disaster for sure.
I love reading people’s body language, we’ll see how all these late 20-something year olds act at this kiddish event. I love how much Mark is pulling away from her 🤣 he’s BEEN over it! A boyfriend is his ticket out of that hell hole
Yeah actions speak louder and words and all that,you can’t manipulate body language the way you can words ie Alfie can say he loves Zoe more and more everyday but his body language is saying a whole different story😂

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched much but I saw a video where she mentioned she's doing one last milk of the zoella beauty cow then thats it, so my guess is when that chapter closes, she'll re-evaluate her life and leave ALDI around the same time because she'll be 30 and who knows maybe she'll hang out with Jim ?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s having her party this weekend or next weekend.. it’s perplexing that she’s actually turning 29. 🙄

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s having her party this weekend or next weekend.. it’s perplexing that she’s actually turning 29. [emoji849]
I'm sure mark said next week. Shes probably having it ON her birthday because no one has a "normal" job anyway so they have to drop everything to go see her [emoji849]

Yeah Mark and Zoe's 'friendship' won't last the second Mark is in a serious relationship. She's too insecure and jealous to be happy for Mark. Mark's follow up in her latest vlog where she was talking about how they don't hang out every week was pretty telling. He's over it.

At least Zoe has Poppy to fall back on if that's some sort of consolation... [emoji52]
I can give Mark credit. Zoe has tried multiple times to get him to move to Brighton but because of his closeness to his family (something Zoe doesn't know about) Mark isn't going anywhere

In his last video he even said "I'm South London through and through"

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’s having her party this weekend or next weekend.. it’s perplexing that she’s actually turning 29. [emoji849]
Mark posted about finding outfits on Wed 20 March and said the party was next week.

Reactions: 1
For a new thread title, I'm suggesting maybe something about living for the 90s, looking about 90?

Opinions?

Reactions: 9
I'm sure mark said next week. Shes probably having it ON her birthday because no one has a "normal" job anyway so they have to drop everything to go see her
Ha! A friend of mine didn’t talk to me for days when I said I couldn’t visit her on her birthday in the afternoon because I had to WORK. Yeah, safe to say she’s ‘someone I know’ instead of a friend in my book now. I don’t do drama anymore. Can’t wait for Mark to make that same move.

Reactions: 17
@STJ_95 “ Zoella #4 nostalgic for the nineties but looking age ninety with a face that’s baggy and a Primark nightie ”

I couldn’t think of anything to rhyme with ninety 😂

@STJ_95 “ Zoella #4 nostalgic for the nineties but looking age ninety with a face that’s baggy and a Primark nightie ”

I couldn’t think of anything to rhyme with ninety [emoji23]
Zoella #4: Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie.

[emoji23]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Huh? Zoe and Gabby were friends for ages. She was Zoe’s vlog prop before Mark,
The “friend” that makes her look good/funny/relatable.
I was talking about a vlogger who’s been WATCHING Zoe since she was 14, she’s now 19, 20 this year.
And she was saying her 14 year old self would be heartbroken.
Their audience are now hitting their 20’s and twitter was flooded with “my 13/14 year old self” comments 😂

Gabby wanted “more than friendship” with Zoe.
Well this has taken a fan-fiction turn wtf 😂
Gabby had even posted a video about their falling out. I wondered if Zoe felt uneasy around her in their final vlog or 2. Never saw her again after that.
—————
New post:

Fragmented rhymable idea’rs. For I’m not a poet & don’t I know it.

-Without Zoe, Poppee wouldn’t have a new homey...
-Turning 29|92...Zoe loves her reflection...
-Baby books & kitchen sets...
-Alfie is finally moving to the garden...
-Twenty-nine...swine...sign...
-Buzzy & Nalar Dayz...
-Zoe’s 90 days of Deyes...

(I suck at this & enjoy The Onion articles better...like:)
-Donut place sends box of donuts on her birthday with cryptic message to leave Alf if no ring inside donut...

Last edited:
What the hell is “90’s fancy dress”? I lived through the 90’s, there was nothing fancy about any of those fashions. I mean, this monstrosity was a red carpet look:

[emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961]

Possible thread name: 29 going on 90, reminiscing about the 1990’s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.