Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truth! šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ˜‚
I bet sheā€™s fuming over it, thinking sheā€™s the YouTube queen forever.
Zoe is the type of girl who would want Dianne to fail.
Sheā€™s still pushing her crappy fruit line that she doesnā€™t care about I see... šŸ™„
She's uploaded 2 vlogs now and still no word from Zoe and Aldi,who both claim that she's a 'good friend' :rolleyes: And Dianne's done more promo for colourpoop and her stupid fruit bowl than zoella ever has.Zoe only 'supports' people when it benefits her she cant possibly be having anyone be more popular,successful,happy than her when in fact Dianne is all threešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
She's uploaded 2 vlogs now and still no word from Zoe and Aldi,who both claim that she's a 'good friend' :rolleyes: And Dianne's done more promo for colourpoop and her stupid fruit bowl than zoella ever has.Zoe only 'supports' people when it benefits her she cant possibly be having anyone be more popular,successful,happy than her when in fact Dianne is all threešŸ˜‚
Yes yes yes!!!! šŸ˜‚
I saw last week Dianne commented on one of Zoeā€™s Instagram pics saying something like ā€œYay canā€™t wait to see you in a couple days!!!ā€ Then posted a second comment about something else she was excited about (canā€™t remember), and Zoe did not even comment back!!! And like 6 hours had gone by šŸ˜‚
She is such a witch and so PETTY!
Sheā€™s SO jealous of Dianne!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes yes yes!!!! šŸ˜‚
I saw last week Dianne commented on one of Zoeā€™s Instagram pics saying something like ā€œYay canā€™t wait to see you in a couple days!!!ā€ Then posted a second comment about something else she was excited about (canā€™t remember), and Zoe did not even comment back!!! And like 6 hours had gone by šŸ˜‚
She is such a witch and so PETTY!
Sheā€™s SO jealous of Dianne!
Zoe honestly is just such a mean high school girl,you can see it in the way she speaks to those around her.All the minions are hyping up how they are 'sisters' but Zoe only cares when it suits her.And Dianne is literally everything zozeebo is not :ROFLMAO: I'm just glad someones bringing her down a peg or twošŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
Zoe honestly is just such a mean high school girl,you can see it in the way she speaks to those around her.All the minions are hyping up how they are 'sisters' but Zoe only cares when it suits her.And Dianne is literally everything zozeebo is not :ROFLMAO: I'm just glad someones bringing her down a peg or twošŸ˜‚
Agreed. I wondered when they did that what age would you go back to and she said 14.

She was probably the popular, pretty, bitchy ā€˜coolā€™ kid at school and misses that.

Reactions: 8
Agreed. I wondered when they did that what age would you go back to and she said 14.

She was probably the popular, pretty, bitchy ā€˜coolā€™ kid at school and misses that.
Yeah I thought the exact same. Only the a popular kid would want to go back to that age- and you can tell from her interactions even now that she enjoys being bitchy to protect herself as queen bee in her circle. Good luck to anyone not part of her ā€œestablished group of friendsā€

Iā€™ve never really noticed before but has she always had a lisp at the end of words?! Or is that something she has started to do?

Iā€™ve never really noticed before but has she always had a lisp at the end of words?! Or is that something she has started to do?
Yeah Iā€™ve noticed it, I think itā€™s becoming more noticeable because her front snaggle tooth keeps shifting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does it when she is trying to be cute! Its very selective when she does it.
It has driven me mad for years!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah I thought the exact same. Only the a popular kid would want to go back to that age- and you can tell from her interactions even now that she enjoys being bitchy to protect herself as queen bee in her circle. Good luck to anyone not part of her ā€œestablished group of friendsā€
See I thought she acts the way she does because she wasn't popular at school but was desperate to be. Either way it's pretty pathetic and like most popular Queen Bs people will grow tired of her crap and start ignoring her and leaving zoe to her own delusions. šŸ™„

See I thought she acts the way she does because she wasn't popular at school but was desperate to be. Either way it's pretty pathetic and like most popular Queen Bs people will grow tired of her crap and start ignoring her and leaving zoe to her own delusions. šŸ™„
Iā€™d always imagined both Zoe and joe to be in the cool kids at school. Both good looking. Zoe was massively into beauty and makeup etc Joe is a bit of a lad and just seems to get on with everyone.

Who knows. I think to be a youtuber you need certain traits though and find it hard to believe your not a bit of a narcissist to believe that your interesting enough to sit and film yourself. Fair play theyā€™ve done extremely well out of it but youā€™d have to be pretty confident to just pick up a camera and start doing that imo

Iā€™d always imagined both Zoe and joe to be in the cool kids at school. Both good looking. Zoe was massively into beauty and makeup etc Joe is a bit of a lad and just seems to get on with everyone.

Who knows. I think to be a youtuber you need certain traits though and find it hard to believe your not a bit of a narcissist to believe that your interesting enough to sit and film yourself. Fair play theyā€™ve done extremely well out of it but youā€™d have to be pretty confident to just pick up a camera and start doing that imo
I donā€™t think all YouTubers are narcissistic, for example people who make educational videos or demonstrations on how to do certain things etc., but I do agree that vloggers must have some bit of narcissism, because youā€™re right, to just film themselves showing their day to day life is kind of like, ā€œlook at me, Iā€™m so interesting!ā€ when they have no talent or acquired skills to share, just them talking about their ā€œinterestingā€ lives. So vloggers, definitely yes, think the world revolves around them lol šŸ˜‚ delusions

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t think all YouTubers are narcissistic, for example people who make educational videos or demonstrations on how to do certain things etc., but I do agree that vloggers must have some bit of narcissism, because youā€™re right, to just film themselves showing their day to day life is kind of like, ā€œlook at me, Iā€™m so interesting!ā€ when they have no talent or acquired skills to share, just them talking about their ā€œinterestingā€ lives. So vloggers, definitely yes, think the world revolves around them lol šŸ˜‚ delusions
Yeah sorry I meant the ā€˜vloggersā€™ To think people will be interested in your day to day life you have to have certain traits

Reactions: 7
Yeah sorry I meant the ā€˜vloggersā€™ To think people will be interested in your day to day life you have to have certain traits
I think it may be because their parents spoiled the hell out of them and told them they are the only special people in the world lol hence the complex of ā€œthe world revolves around meā€ itā€™s bizarre

Reactions: 6
Zoe shared a few years ago that she was voted "The best looking" in either her class or year in her leavers year book. That suggests me to that she was an "it" girl. Prom queen type. Imo those girls in my year were horrid and bitchy. Find it hard to believe that she was the 'it' girl and sickly nice like she tries to portray.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s so funny that they start filming their lives, but when the money comes rolling in they quit their jobs and within a few years thereā€™s no ā€˜real lifeā€™ left to film in my opinion.... just lying on the couch eating pizza. What a ā€˜lifeā€™... and no, Iā€™m no haydurrrr ZoĆ« šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Zoe shared a few years ago that she was voted "The best looking" in either her class or year in her leavers year book. That suggests me to that she was an "it" girl. Prom queen type. Imo those girls in my year were horrid and bitchy. Find it hard to believe that she was the 'it' girl and sickly nice like she tries to portray.
The fact she acts like a bitchy teenage girl at 29 just sums her up perfectly.Also guys we have her fab 90s bday to look forward to with all of her amazing friends who she loves so much aka her bf,her bfs sister,her bfs sisters bf,her brother,her brothers gf,bff mark and the girls from the office :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Zoe is pathetic in every way possible. Yes, she's rich but that's about it. There is a reason she's still unmarried and living an unfulfilled life with Alfie--her forever man-child/half horse bf. She's not smart, her looks have peaked years ago much to her own doing, and she isn't passionate about anything she does including her projects and YT.

As others have echoed before, Zoe only tolerates Diane because she's Joe's gf and b/c she's somewhat relevant coming off of Strictly Dancing. The second Dianne begins to exceed Zoe in followers or becomes more successful then you can bet that Zoe is going to turn on her. No one can be better than Zoe, even though plenty of people already are. She just never leaves her bubble to realize it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She literally only ever gives a tit about anything when she can make it directly relate to herself. Ugh she is such a terrible human in so many ways.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She literally only ever gives a tit about anything when she can make it directly relate to herself. Ugh she is such a terrible human in so many ways.
Her response to that annoyed me.
She is part of the problem on social media, portraying perfect lives and making people feel inadequate. She is responsible for a lot of peoples negative feelings towards themselves.

Off topic and I watched love island and celebs go dating and thought mike was probably a nice guy behind the persona. It was very sad to read someone so young felt there was no hope.

Itā€™s really annoying that every z lister and their dog are jumping on the public condolences bandwagon and how reality stars should be better looked after hype to give themselves some relevancy and get in the papers.

Megan McKenna who was with him for a long time has kept a dignified silence whilst Iā€™m sure behind the scenes is heartbroken.

Get over yourself Zoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.