Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m not sure how interesting this is to anyone but I take A level media and one of the people we have to study is Zoella and how she aims her brand at a young audience and we literally have to write about how she’s failing and how she’s too old and rich to be relatable anymore, even the exam board knows this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
K

keeprowing

I was feeling so low today, then I went to the office where I do literally nothing, to discover that there was a party for me with pizza & doughnuts plus everyone telling me how wonderful I am. Suddenly, my mood has improved! It really is a mystery!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

BustySinclair

Chatty Member

Is she JOKING!!!!! With that caption, they were in bloody first class!!!! Boohoo poor me I hate flying first class being pampered and waited on hand and foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

sonnenschein8

Barely a minute into the vlog and she’s touching her coldsore with the knife she’s about to stick into the banana bread she’s just made.

#hygiene?bye-giene
#cordiallyinvitedtolickmycoldsore

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
You guys are all sick . A bunch of internet bullies . Coming online everyday commenting shit making someone feel so bad about them selves . What if she has a bad skin ? Why do u care if she has a worse diet ? Her life , her choices who are you ? 14 year old making someone feel shit . Thatsss very helpful. I have been watching zoella . Like someother ppl i dont like certain stuff But that doesnt give me right to write shit about her . Move on lol if you dont like her . Watch something else . Do some thin better in your life instead of making this girl feel shit about herself. Dont like her then why do u even stalk her and come here everyday write about that may be hit that unfollow button her on insta. GET WELL SOON BUDDIES .you all will regret later in life and will be embarresed about writeing shit about someone. now dont come and target me because interenet bullies cant harm me :) .

Haha hi Zoe or member of Team Gleam with your fake spelling errors!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Did anyone see the jack mate “The Happy Hour Podcast” with Laurence McKenna.
They talk about YouTube and mental health issues.
Laurence :
⭕ “Name me a white person who hasn’t had anxiety,
and if anything it will be being white that makes them anxious, fuuuck off”

I found this so interesting when thinking about how it relates to Zoe.

⭕ “This “trend” of mental health issues on YouTube really, really pisses me off.”
⭕ “I’m sick of people in the public saying, I’ve had depression or anxiety,
so I’m gonna monetise it,
⭕ There’s also the thing, you can’t really tell if someone has depression,
But they then want to be the hero of depression,
if I can do it....
this is how I did it....it’s such a weird dynamic and it’s such a YouTubey thing”
“If someone fucks up online,
because you can never prove if someone has depression,
(What happens is) we go in on you for what you’ve done and “hold on, I’ve got depression”
There’s nothing you can do once someone plays that card”

⭕ “They apparently Talk about it so people are “aware”
At this point everyone is aware, it’s not the reason they’re doing it.
⭕ And Why is YouTube encouraging people who know nothing about mental health to talk about mental health like they do”

Excuse the fact none of these are full sentences. The conversation was quite choppy.

But Zoe whips that anxiety card out like she does her Nando’s black card.
And it’s a go-to excuse when she fucks up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
This only my opinion, but the worst decision Zoe made was not doing Strictly. Joe has a lot of the same issues around food, anxiety and focusing too much on the past and since he started Strictly, just from watching his videos and Instagram you can see his whole mindset has changed.

The Strictly pros are constantly planning their next performance, tour etc. And you can see that they only focus on what's ahead and leave the past in the past. I think being around these type of people has really brought Joe out of himself. He said on his YT story yesterday that he hasn't been vlogging cause he was busy. It appears he is finally living his live rather than documenting to look back on later.

If Zoe had of done Strictly in 2015, we may not have the opinions we have now of her and her career would have skyrocted rather than plummeted. It really was such an awful decision not to go on Strictly cause opportunities like that aren't going to be offered to her now.
She might have also got herself a hot dance partner with some passion and sacked off that sack of spuds she calls a boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 25

cherry198

VIP Member
So many are are unhappy with their zoella pallet on twitter. People saying pallet is damaged, items missing, wrong items, packaging damaged and orders missing. I don't know how it's got so messy with such an experienced makeup company. Everything always ends up so troublesome!

Even people with Sugg as their username and her photo are pissed.

Not sure sure where this thread showed up, but lol -

View attachment 7542
The comment underneath made me lol
AC2D8853-7D2B-4DB4-9979-66CE9317C2F7.jpeg

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
FRIDAY
  • Starts with Zoe and Mark silent laughing
  • Mark comments he doesn't see when Zoe uploads -- Mark suggests her sharing it on InstaStories and Zoe says "I don't really share them anywhere" then harps on how you should have the notification bell on ----- OR OR OR Zoe you should DO YOUR JOB AND SHARE YOUR VIDEOS, can't complain no one sees them if you don't advertise them
  • Zoe says she has missed Mark and he says he has also missed her, which she goes "Hmm, but I feel you have more friends than me so you always having someone to bounce off, but when I don't see you I am just rocking back and forth" -- she laughed it off, BUT there is some truth
  • Zoe wants Mark to go on Celebs Go Dating
  • Zoe and Mark go "food shopping aka buy baking goods, ice cream and Easter eggs
  • So Mark and Zoe make a dessert and Poppy has none -- is she trying to lose weight?
Mark, Zoe Poppy did an Instagram Q&A
  • What age would you go back to?
MARK: 10 -- he liked car boot sales and happy meals
ZOE: 14 -- you have an established group of friends, feel comfortable in school, kinda know your direction, your only responsibility is homework, exciting new relationships
POPPY: 16 -- drinking in the park, house parties
  • What has been the best and worst experience you have had together:
MARK, ZOE, POPPY: New York was the best -- Worst they blanked out -- can anyone guess????? [why do I think its weed, don't me why]

• What's something about each other which inspires you the most?
MARK: Zoe is so strong [tried saying "you've gone through more than most people do in their lifespan" even Zoe couldn't agree to that because of its pure BS] -- Mark said Poppy her attentiveness
ZOE: Mark finds the best in everything and Poppy has time for everyone

• Most annoying traits in each other?
MARK: Zoo, you don't give yourself enough credit and Poppy can't keep up with Marks drinking
ZOE: Mark does not take his own advice and Poppy is quite demanding
POPPY: Zoe always orders unhealthy food I cannot eat,

• What traits do you share?
ALL: Likeminded and humour
  • What were your first impressions of each other?
POPPY: Marks high hair
ZOE: Of Poppy - she can't recall, and Mark -- what a nice guy

• How do you cheer each other up?
ALL: Nice messages [Zoes love language is words of affirmation ofc]

SATURDAY
  • An edgy t-shirt saying "Fuck what you heard" in case you forget she is no longer squeaky clean Zoella
  • She has been trying to keep her skin clear by not using new makeup
  • Back to making her "chocolate nests" and nicely placed her book out like she really needed it #AD
  • Said she was making jacket potatoes for dinner but really Sean and Poppy did it as Zoe filmed
  • Video abruptly ends

• Heart

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Someone left this comment on her vlog...

About cold sores, once you get one you will always get them. But since they are to do with your immunity, try adding more fruit and veg, and home cooked meals to your diet rather than take-aways. You should probably bin old lip product too as they'll have the bacteria on them. Then start using lip products with a cotton bud. If you get them when you are stressed, try adding regular exercise to your lifestyle to get more endorphins and take down your stress levels. x

I wonder will it stay up or get deleted.

• Haha
Reactions: 24