Zoella #2 ZoeHoHo's Feeling Jealous of Joe? 24 Dayes Of Vlogmas, 11 Months On Go Slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That article is the best thing I've read in ages.Joe Sugg's sister has no chance of getting that ring and bump by 30.

'Does he want kids?Definitely,at some point. Not like soon soon, like 'this year' kind of vibe.But I definitely want kids in the future.'

Reactions: 5

Yel

Sorry a bit ot but does anyone remember what video it was Joe told her people lie about their age when signing up to YouTube and she just ignored him? Maybe 18-24 months ago. On the train home and making a video later to get some attention to their shady behaviour and that clip would be great

Sorry a bit ot but does anyone remember what video it was Joe told her people lie about their age when signing up to YouTube and she just ignored him? Maybe 18-24 months ago. On the train home and making a video later to get some attention to their shady behaviour and that clip would be great
Was it that brother Vs sister singing challenge? I know what you mean and I can even see them in my mind when Joe said but I can't remember the rest of the video ??

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Alfie and mates out having a savage time in the snow meanwhile Zoe has been in all day watching films in bed and playing on Theme Hospital. Classic Borella.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Zoe would look much better with a little weight gain, her face wouldn't look so strained if it was a bit fuller. Plus, thinner eye brows and longer hair. I think the fact her face is so thin ages her.

Yel

Well she'd get to see Little Mix and Lang Lang if she did go! If anyone else listens to a global station this trailer has been running every 15 minutes for at least the last month. I have Little Mix and Lang Lang buzzing around in my head ?

Little mix are virtually colleagues with zoella as their beauty stuff is all made by the same company.

Yeah he always seemed like someone who values his privacy and didn’t fancy having his face splashed across the internet. Whether he still feels that way or not it’s sort of his “thing” now...

kinda amazing that since that article came out yesterday Zoe has now dropped down to 10.1m insta followers - they should edit for accuracy ✌ i recall she was on about 11.2m last year absolutely mental she's dropped over a million in such a short space of time...actually its understandable what an absolutely boring wet cabbage

Reactions: 6
Sidenote: it's been 421 days since Zoella.co.uk was updated
Wow. And how long since she hired people specifically to work on the site? Didn’t she make it sound like it was going to be some kind of online magazine empire? With high profile guest contributors etc ? Must be close to a year now?

Wow. And how long since she hired people specifically to work on the site? Didn’t she make it sound like it was going to be some kind of online magazine empire? With high profile guest contributors etc ? Must be close to a year now?
They had some big mood board idea board things, they did it in the old home office Zoe used at the mansion. I remember it and honestly thought, if done well it could actually be something decent. But now Zoella is dead, she is totally irrelevant and nobody would go on read it these days. She is like Alfie in her laziness, it will take a couple of years to materialise, but by then it will be a watered down version of the idea, and will be lazy, rubbish and about two years out of date.

Reactions: 8
From the article my favourite bit is: "And here is Zoe! Not at all away but very much here, in the flesh, doing her very different stuff, in a huddle with her own team." The writer does not like her one bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yel

The social media manager is busy posting junk on the zoella page, and getting a terrible engagement.

Zoe famously doesn't even drink so what's the point in these unfunny off brand basic memes?

It's not her thread but speaking of hiring help, I wonder what poppys assistant doing?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.