Zoella #2 ZoeHoHo's Feeling Jealous of Joe? 24 Dayes Of Vlogmas, 11 Months On Go Slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not her thread but speaking of hiring help, I wonder what poppys assistant doing?
She has an assistant? How in hell does this girls workload require an assistant ? Or is her public output an exceptionally low percentage of what she does- even though that’s actually her job - and she’s rushed off her feet ‘behind the scenes’? Emails, meetings, the usual mad influencer life... please someone help me understand how an assistant fits in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what happened with Angelika Oles and her Zoella upload (I assume the ASA one?) looks like she’s in hot water over it?

Does anyone know what happened with Angelika Oles and her Zoella upload (I assume the ASA one?) looks like she’s in hot water over it?
It was filled with a bunch of incorrect information so she had to take it down and iNabber took his down as well as uploading a video saying he was wrong about the situation. Zoe probably threatened legal action over it. (Which I can’t blame her for they were straight up saying she was facing jail time...) I didn’t watch the original videos as I hate giving those channels views, but clearly something was different that left iNabber unscathed yet Angelina seems to be in deep tit.

Reactions: 2
It was filled with a bunch of incorrect information so she had to take it down and iNabber took his down as well as uploading a video saying he was wrong about the situation. Zoe probably threatened legal action over it. (Which I can’t blame her for they were straight up saying she was facing jail time...) I didn’t watch the original videos as I hate giving those channels views, but clearly something was different that left iNabber unscathed yet Angelina seems to be in deep tit.
I can’t stand iNabber. and as soon as I hear “sis” for the 10th time I’m out with Angelika but I did watch both uploads, iNabber only crawled out of Gabby Hanna’s ass to crawl up Zoe’s. He was embarrassing. Dude usually just laughs in a patronising way his own commentary as he goes. Until he’s messed up and he’s like a little kid that’s scared of getting in trouble.
She seemed like she’s properly worried after this week, to the point she’s talking about changing her channels content. ? interesting!!

Reactions: 6
It's not her thread but speaking of hiring help, I wonder what poppys assistant doing?

I also want to know why Poppy of all people needs an assistant?! I looked at her IG posts and it's just verbal diarrhea. Her latest post she talks about how busy she is but also managed to get some pampering fit in. I wish I was making this ? up. Does everyone in that group use Zoe's definition of "busy" aka finally leaving the couch house and going outside for a change? WTF does Poppy do that she needs an assistant. I'm guessing she has one to delude herself into thinking she's important as... whatever it is that she does. I swear this lot...

Reactions: 7

Yel

Not sure but know that zoella had a Gdfilms video that was critical of her taken down. Looks like her team are getting more aggressive

She has an assistant? How in hell does this girls workload require an assistant ?
She advertised for one to help her two days a week. With poppy I think it's a case of the less you do the lazier you get. Bit like her brother

Reactions: 3
Not sure but know that zoella had a Gdfilms video that was critical of her taken down. Looks like her team are getting more aggressive
I get it if they’ve said something not factual about her shady #ad practices. It’s libellous. BUT I can’t also help feeling threatening them is a bit rich from someone who declared to her fans she was slaving away writing a book for them and stuffed a £50 calendar with Poundland-like tat and claimed she’d poured her heart and soul into it with no say in the RRP.

She advertised for one to help her two days a week. With poppy I think it's a case of the less you do the lazier you get. Bit like her brother
Maybe the assistant is for Sean ? like poppy is his pimp and she’s ordering him a playmate.
There’s absolutely no sexual chemistry between those two that’s for sure, I’ve seen frozen veg generating more heat between them. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoella #3 Perfect Host In The Slammer Because She’s A Scammer? Tiger Lily Just Can’t Catch A Break In Neverland.

(If you know... you know ??)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Zoella #3 Perfect Host In The Slammer Because She’s A Scammer? Tiger Lily Just Can’t Catch A Break In Neverland.

(If you know... you know ??)
Definitely think the next thread needs to feature “Joe Sugg’s sister” in it somewhere.

I'm for a "Joella" thread name FOR SURE as @Oohthedrama said ?

just watched a video by Melanie Murphy and her boyfriend about assumptions and relationship q&as and just realized again that we will NEVER be able to see a video with such a comfortable and open talk about relationship, sex, intimacy etc from Zalfie. Never.

I know Melanie is veeery open and honest about these things (I would'nt share some of this infos on the internet either) but it's such a contrast to Zoe and Alfie in their vlogs. Every time they talk about their relationship it's just so awkward, uncomfortable or passive aggressive

Reactions: 3
I'm for a "Joella" thread name FOR SURE as @Oohthedrama said ?

just watched a video by Melanie Murphy and her boyfriend about assumptions and relationship q&as and just realized again that we will NEVER be able to see a video with such a comfortable and open talk about relationship, sex, intimacy etc from Zalfie. Never.

I know Melanie is veeery open and honest about these things (I would'nt share some of this infos on the internet either) but it's such a contrast to Zoe and Alfie in their vlogs. Every time they talk about their relationship it's just so awkward, uncomfortable or passive aggressive
I'd honestly die to see a video from zalfie like this.They keep saying that they now keep their relationship very private but that's probably because there's nothing to show.They have no chemistry together at all (for the first few years it was there),theyve let their relationship grow stale and once that happens theres no way back.Theyre just hanging on for dear life because they dont know anything else apart from each other,especially Alfie whos only ever been with Zoe.If they were to break up,I cant decide who would be the one to walk away.

She’s just trying to be passive aggressive about it and get the four minions left to go on the attack.
Honestly at this point we can all write a book on Zalfie's behavior. They're so transparent and thin-skinned and you can tell they never matured past 16. It takes like no effort to ignore that comment and an even bigger effort to make a response to an obvious troll comment with the anticipation of your minions attacking said commentator.

I also agree with a Joella thread name. Maybe drive the point home that Zoe is irrelevant and emphasize it with "Joella aka Joe Sugg's Sister..."
And something about animals since she neglects her pets and is dating a half man-child, half ?.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
From 9.04 on..... ?

“Alfie came dressed as Eminem in 8 mile just because he’s interviewing a black guy” ?
I love when Brian rips the piss out of these two. And he’s honest, he’s tit at podcasts

@nemidiso I have some issues with Mel but over all I like her and I love Thomas. He’s very good for her.
Her sister, makes me want to kill the internet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.