Zoella #2 ZoeHoHo's Feeling Jealous of Joe? 24 Dayes Of Vlogmas, 11 Months On Go Slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D’you know what, the fringe isn’t that bad - makes her look like... not her. I mean, I still think it ages her, and her makeup doesn’t flatter her, but it;s better than the godawful style she seems to cling onto atm
I get your point but Sam butchers everyone's hair. I just can't love it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
D’you know what, the fringe isn’t that bad - makes her look like... not her. I mean, I still think it ages her, and her makeup doesn’t flatter her, but it;s better than the godawful style she seems to cling onto atm
What would be hilarious if she kept this middle age look with her "SEND IT" boyfriend attire. They would look so Mismatched

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That fringe is giving me stress issues. It looks like it's been cut with a knife and fork!
Not sure if it's the make up or hair colour that washes her out, but it's not good. She's got the look of a psychopath from girl, interrupted to her in today's posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gotta be honest, I actually don’t hate the bangs on her, to me they look alright, but then again I LOVE bangs. What ruins it is her psycho looking eyes, seriously every picture her eyes scream crazy narcissistic psycho.
Oh, if you go to Megan Ellaby’s instagram, her Saturday clothing line Instagram, scroll down a little and you will see a picture of Zoe. Megan gives her a shout out because it is a piece that is a part of Megan’s clothing line. More than likely you are correct that this photo shoot inspiration probably came from Megan. ?

Reactions: 6
Wow don't mobile phones' selfie functions now all come with filter abilities? and that photo was just, awakening.
Joins everyone else to drink a litre of water..

and also, RIP PERCY, run free now on fresh grass, fresh air and freedom

Reactions: 7
“Zoella #3 Percy’s over the Rainbow Bridge, 280390 months of grieving - or not, I’m a witch?”

Stretching my English degree to its limits :D I can’t make it rhyme!?

Reactions: 1

Yel

The Zoe bit from Alfie's guardian article, the writer is subtly shady. Best part is probably going out of his way to say narla isn't lovley

Zoe – Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella – is also a YouTuber, fashion vlogger, influencer, novelist and more, as well as the sister of Joe Sugg, the YouTuber and Strictly Come Dancing finalist. Deyes’ sister Poppy’s at it too, they’re a social media mafia. Sugg has a bigger audience even than Deyes: nearly 12 million subscribers, 12.8 million Twitter followers, 10.2 million Instagram followers. Even I had heard of her (though I doubt my mum has). When they together launched a pop-up clothes shop in London, so many people turned up they had to leave because of security fears. Are they their generation’s Posh’n’Becks? “No!” protests Deyes. Brighton’s Kim and Kanye? “No, I’m just a normal 25-year-old, no way. If you said to Kanye he was like anyone else, he would be upset.”

Anyway they are, Deyes says, “like, very like, individuals. Our YouTube channels are very separate. We’ve always had our own platforms doing very different things, before we even met.” They do share the office hub, though, as well as the house and the pug, but today, Deyes tells me, Sugg is in meetings all afternoon.

Oh! This is odd: I was warned in advance that Sugg was away this week and would not be able to speak to me. There was a chance she might answer some questions by email. It’s probably just a mix-up: Sugg and Deyes are, after all, represented by different PR companies. Nothing says individual like a separate PR company

And here is Zoe! Not at all away but very much here, in the flesh, doing her very different stuff, in a huddle with her own team. She’s preparing for a product meeting with a retailer tomorrow, so it’s a meeting about a meeting. What’s it like, living and working in the same space as Deyes, I ask her. “Horrible,” is the answer, but not from her – one of the others chips in. They laugh. I feel like I’ve literally reached out and been left dangling and rejected. I really don’t think Sugg wants to speak to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yel

Zoella #3 I really don’t think Sugg wants to speak to me.

Sorry double post, but that line is hilarious. She's going to be fuming that Alfie's desperate attempts for attention and bringing a reporter to their office has made her look like a right witch.

Reactions: 15
I love that the article refers to Zoe as Joe Sugg’s sister. He is the more well known one these days. And then she makes herself look awful by not speaking to the writer, I’m not in the least bit surprised.

Reactions: 6
The Zoe bit from Alfie's guardian article, the writer is subtly shady. Best part is probably going out of his way to say narla isn't lovley

Zoe – Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella – is also a YouTuber, fashion vlogger, influencer, novelist and more, as well as the sister of Joe Sugg, the YouTuber and Strictly Come Dancing finalist. Deyes’ sister Poppy’s at it too, they’re a social media mafia. Sugg has a bigger audience even than Deyes: nearly 12 million subscribers, 12.8 million Twitter followers, 10.2 million Instagram followers. Even I had heard of her (though I doubt my mum has). When they together launched a pop-up clothes shop in London, so many people turned up they had to leave because of security fears. Are they their generation’s Posh’n’Becks? “No!” protests Deyes. Brighton’s Kim and Kanye? “No, I’m just a normal 25-year-old, no way. If you said to Kanye he was like anyone else, he would be upset.”

Anyway they are, Deyes says, “like, very like, individuals. Our YouTube channels are very separate. We’ve always had our own platforms doing very different things, before we even met.” They do share the office hub, though, as well as the house and the pug, but today, Deyes tells me, Sugg is in meetings all afternoon.

Oh! This is odd: I was warned in advance that Sugg was away this week and would not be able to speak to me. There was a chance she might answer some questions by email. It’s probably just a mix-up: Sugg and Deyes are, after all, represented by different PR companies. Nothing says individual like a separate PR company

And here is Zoe! Not at all away but very much here, in the flesh, doing her very different stuff, in a huddle with her own team. She’s preparing for a product meeting with a retailer tomorrow, so it’s a meeting about a meeting. What’s it like, living and working in the same space as Deyes, I ask her. “Horrible,” is the answer, but not from her – one of the others chips in. They laugh. I feel like I’ve literally reached out and been left dangling and rejected. I really don’t think Sugg wants to speak to me.

I am dying at this article! It’s so bleeping shady and shows them for, like, what they really are. Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How stupid do you have to be to ignore a journalist asking you a question that you know was invited into your office?

It wasn't even an difficult question.

She's adding the journalist to her burn book for sure ;)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.