Zoella #2 ZoeHoHo's Feeling Jealous of Joe? 24 Dayes Of Vlogmas, 11 Months On Go Slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks bloody awful in the photo - her face, so dryyyyyy... and the heavy makeup makes her look zombified.

Reactions: 4
The hair style, makeup, and the outfits don't suit her at all...[emoji58]

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 ASUS_X00PD 發送

Woah! That picture is shocking!
Matte foundation rarely looks good on anyone to be honest, but it's not doing her any favours ?
What's happened to her? She used to look so fresh faced.
Brb off to cleanse, moisturise and down a litre of water

Reactions: 4

Yel

I forgot about the car, all it's used is for an instastory once or twice a year. :(

Reactions: 3
I forgot about the car, all it's used is for an instastory once or twice a year. :(View attachment 5194
What a waste of money that car was. Just like just about everything else in their life. That house, the spare house, the gym, the office, the piano, Alfie’s collection of shite, Zoe’s decorative tat. Use it once, then leave it to fester for years.

Reactions: 11
What a waste of money that car was. Just like just about everything else in their life. That house, the spare house, the gym, the office, the piano, Alfie’s collection of shite, Zoe’s decorative tat. Use it once, then leave it to fester for years.
So true. An example that simplicity in life brings true happiness and appreciation. I don’t think Zoe, or Alfie truly appreciate anything. Maybe they will once they lose it all. It may sound evil but I can’t wait to see their fall from “grace”. They are already heading down that path haha.

Reactions: 9
That poor Figaro, it really needs to be in the hands of someone who can actually appreciate it. I bet its going to sit and rot on their driveway for the next decade.

Reactions: 7
They also have a forest. You couldn't make it up.
I forgot about the forest, I imagine Alfie has as well. Hasn’t been since he dumped that mattress there for a crap advert for Simba or Caspar of whichever mattress company it was. I assume the manky mattress will still be there.

Reactions: 5
D’you know what, the fringe isn’t that bad - makes her look like... not her. I mean, I still think it ages her, and her makeup doesn’t flatter her, but it;s better than the godawful style she seems to cling onto atm

Reactions: 2
They seem to be trying for a 60s vibe (badly I know) so I wonder if her new makeup line will be going down that route. Not that I'm entirely sure what that would look like.

Reactions: 1
They seem to be trying for a 60s vibe (badly I know) so I wonder if her new makeup line will be going down that route. Not that I'm entirely sure what that would look like.
I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who thought this. Would fit her yearning for nostalgia and the past I guess.

Also I see that Alfie has a turtle in a tank on his ig stories (posting here as it relates to Zoe too) - if they have got a pet so soon after losing their piggie, especially a turtle, I will scream

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.