Zoella #2 ZoeHoHo's Feeling Jealous of Joe? 24 Dayes Of Vlogmas, 11 Months On Go Slow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Joella: Hell no ASA inspector, don’t you know who I am? I’m the pet neglecter’ ???

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed Zoe literally never drinks anything, when was the last time you saw a video of her drinking water no wonder she looks so haggied

Reactions: 2
Have you noticed Zoe literally never drinks anything, when was the last time you saw a video of her drinking water no wonder she looks so haggied
The last time I saw her drinking anything was when they were in New York but it couldn't really be classified as liquid. It was hot chocolate full of sprinkles, squirty cream, marshmallows. The sort of childish beverage she would think was soooooo cuuuuuute. And we do know they have a special water tap care of Alfie's £1 vlog. :LOL:

Reactions: 4
I’m sure a remember a vlog where she sounded proud because she hadn’t had a wee all day, which means she was drinking nothing all day. It’s so unhealthy. Her body must be permanently dehydrated, no wonder she gets headaches a lot. Just drink some bleeping water, just drink anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Yel

Zoella #3 - Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector
Looks like the winner, does someone want to send it!

I’m sure a remember a vlog where she sounded proud because she hadn’t had a wee all day, which means she was drinking nothing all day. It’s so unhealthy. Her body must be permanently dehydrated, no wonder she gets headaches a lot. Just drink some bleeping water, just drink anything.
I think of that clip way too much, she had a photoshoot or something and said she was soo busy. She's shown so many water bottles over the years and said how great they are at encouraging her to drink - like that awful advert where she did yoga.

Reactions: 3
Sounds like a top content vlog as usual :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.