Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually wondering why she still has any fans left at all. Useless consumerism isn't acceptable in 2019 anymore. Grow the duck up, Zozeebo.

View attachment 53490

So she waited until the next day to clear away the cheese?? Imagine the smell coupled with her 9-day-old hair. I'm heaving.
Why does she type like shes bleeping writing for a teenage magazine in 1998?

"buggers!" jeez shes so tit

she always talks like a weird article trying to relate to teens "Good mornin! Suns out, isn't it? fresh new morning to get yourself bright eyed and bushy tailed! Who else loves these kind of mornings? Leaves falling, sun on your face... taking a walk listening to the sound of the birds... dont poop on my face though, you horrid swines! Barf!! Anyway, gonna go home and clean the house... oh how I love it! Errrrr, not! At least I have lots of sweets to have... yum! Walks definitely tire you out and you have to fill yourself up... blimey, is that evening already? Time for a nap, getting those zzzz's! Night night, ahh snooze time!"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Joe and Dianne genuinely seem really happy and I think they will last.

But Zoe and Alfie seem really forced and miserable, they are together for the wrong reasons.

it's a shame because I used to like Zoe before 'fame' went to her head.

Reactions: 14
Joe and Dianne genuinely seem really happy and I think they will last.

But Zoe and Alfie seem really forced and miserable, they are together for the wrong reasons.

it's a shame because I used to like Zoe before 'fame' went to her head.
Zoes had a complete personality transplant and it’s just sad.Looking back at pictures from 2014/15 even 16 she looks and acts so differently and she actually looks happy most of the time.Compare that to now when she’s just festering away in her million dollar mansion with a dead end career and a relationship that’s going nowhere.

Reactions: 15

she always talks like a weird article trying to relate to teens "Good mornin! Suns out, isn't it? fresh new morning to get yourself bright eyed and bushy tailed! Who else loves these kind of mornings? Leaves falling, sun on your face... taking a walk listening to the sound of the birds... dont poop on my face though, you horrid swines! Barf!! Anyway, gonna go home and clean the house... oh how I love it! Errrrr, not! At least I have lots of sweets to have... yum! Walks definitely tire you out and you have to fill yourself up... blimey, is that evening already? Time for a nap, getting those zzzz's! Night night, ahh snooze time!"
1572627665313.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is there no Zoella Beauty Christmas range this year or was the last range the final one?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there no Zoella Beauty Christmas range this year or was the last range the final one?
She's bringing out a range called "Pumpkin", the bottles and tubes are all orange, and it smells of pumpkins πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ. It's being made for those of you who are sad that Halloween is now overπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread name suggestions:

Zoe Sugg: Zotumnal Deyes in Never Never Land

Or

Zoe Sugg: Zotumnal Deyes Spent Avoiding Adult Life

Or

Zoe Sugg: Consumerella & the Never Ending Blog Relaunch Countdown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

That is Zoe in a nutshell. πŸ˜‚

I love how both her and Alfie will ask their followers what makes them happy or what things do they enjoy doing like they even give a crap. I bet they don’t even read the replies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is Zoe in a nutshell. πŸ˜‚

I love how both her and Alfie will ask their followers what makes them happy or what things do they enjoy doing like they even give a crap. I bet they don’t even read the replies.
Lol we all know they both don't read. Words are too hard. Too much effort to pick up a book and flip page. Light a candool instead. Make pictures orange.

Reactions: 9
Zoe Sugg #10 countdown to Christmasella and the having to watch neverending Consumerella
Definitely think consumerella needs to be in the next thread title!!

Next thread title idea:
Consumerella #10: Not mansion full of plastic tat, many Deyes since boyfriend gave a crap, extensions looking like the tails of rats

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because when zoella was a thing people self-certified when signing up to youtube to say they were 18, and now they're older. Joe called her out on this and she just ignored him :LOL:
[/QUOT

Yeah I figured it was something like that haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.