Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha Alfredo calling Zoe out for rewatching movies 100 times, and she tries to clap back but he stands his ground 😂 He was really giving off ‘im tired of your tit’ vibes.

Also when he said he only watches that movie on planes and shes like ‘that doesnt answer the question!’ that reminded me of your old, dragon lady of a grandmother or a boss you absolutely despise. If she talks and behaves like that whenever they ‘bicker’ I would honestly go tell her to take a running jump.

The new vlog is so cringe. She is so painfully annoying and boring, and every vlog is the bleeping same. Does she not know she is showing herself in a bad light? Or does she think shes exempt because its not like shes trying to sell a 50 pound calendar atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That poorly applied plum lippy ain't the one Zoe. Surprised it wasn't all over her teeth too. It isn't Halloween anymore Zozo.

Reactions: 10
Thread name suggestions:

Zoe Sugg: Zotumnal Deyes in Never Never Land

Or

Zoe Sugg: Zotumnal Deyes Spent Avoiding Adult Life

Or

Zoe Sugg: Consumerella & the Never Ending Blog Relaunch Countdown
love them all but is it a waste to use the 3rd one now when it will clearly be valid in 6 months time?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I won the thread title fight yet or what

Haha Alfredo calling Zoe out for rewatching movies 100 times, and she tries to clap back but he stands his ground 😂 He was really giving off ‘im tired of your tit’ vibes.

Also when he said he only watches that movie on planes and shes like ‘that doesnt answer the question!’ that reminded me of your old, dragon lady of a grandmother or a boss you absolutely despise. If she talks and behaves like that whenever they ‘bicker’ I would honestly go tell her to take a running jump.

The new vlog is so cringe. She is so painfully annoying and boring, and every vlog is the bleeping same. Does she not know she is showing herself in a bad light? Or does she think shes exempt because its not like shes trying to sell a 50 pound calendar atm.
Admitting to not washing her hair for 10 days

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title: Goodbye Autumnal and all that. Time to start buying/flogging Christmas tat.

Reactions: 8
It’s no wonder Alfie doesn’t want to touch her, never mind shag her. She is as revolting as he is. He’s got ringworm, and she hasn’t washed for a week.
Exactly. Both of them are gross. I cannot even stand my unwashed hair when I reach the third day...considering both of us have the same hair texture and how much she babbles about having oily hair BRUH

I know this is old but definitely seems the only time he touches her is in videos like this time when he thinks he'll get away with it and doesn't have to do any more than cop a feel (in a vlog once he "accidentally" grabbed her tit and it didn't go down great). Absolutely no chance they're having sex on the regular, is it even classes as a relationship at this stage?
Yuck. Are her tits real????? I thought she was more of an A cup or B cup? Why do they look huge? Pls tell me she’s wearing a push up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did no one notice in the latest vlog in the car when she’s bragging about how she’s finally washed her hair after 9 days, Alfie says it bleeping stank like a sewage😂🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Did no one notice in the latest vlog in the car when she’s bragging about how she’s finally washed her hair after 9 days, Alfie says it bleeping stank like a sewage😂🤢
She looked pissed & he looked proud of himself. Weird how she left that in!

Reactions: 13
Did no one notice in the latest vlog in the car when she’s bragging about how she’s finally washed her hair after 9 days, Alfie says it bleeping stank like a sewage[emoji23][emoji1785]
What part was this comment at? I just watched the video but missed this comment!

Edited to add: sorry it just happened 30 seconds after posting this! For anyone else: it's 23:10

Honestly I truly think she thinks her vlogs are the enjoyables ever. Are boring af!!
She lives in a bubble stuck in 2000 (year up year down) and doesn't seen to move.
I mean she doesn't care a s*** about climate change? Pollution? Clothes and stuff made in third world? Obviously she doesn't want to see but it's sad and she prefers stay at home buying.

She's such a selfish and attention bleep person

Reactions: 14
She looked pissed & he looked proud of himself. Weird how she left that in!
I really think someone else edits her videos. It explains the abrupt endings she does consistently for her videos. Or she really doesn’t give a 💩 and just rushes through it. Her and Alfie really stepping up the quality and content. 🙄

If Alfie notices how rank her hair smells then I’m sure whenever Zoe does visit the office employees or her friends feel the same way then. How deluded do you have to be to brag you don’t wash your hair for 10 days or that you could go longer. It’s vile. It explains why she lights so many candles in the house then. To try to mask their stench.

Reactions: 14
She should be mortified by her lack of personal hygiene. If she had a normal job, she would not get away with it and probably be pulled aside and told she needs to wash more. Seriously makes me think she is depressed. Why would anybody be proud or even share that? I think the longest I've gone without washing my hair is about 3 or 4 days when I was ill and it smelt so bad. Think of all the build up too from dry shampoo. I hope she uses a clarifying shampoo.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She probably does have depression considering how she refuses to do anything and even the smallest of tasks seem so monumental to her. But I won’t give her any sympathy because she also has ALL the time and money in the world to properly deal with her mental health head on. Instead Zoe self medicates on junk food and wastes her life in front of a tv.

It’s hilarious she wants to be a mother so badly when her and Alfie can barely take care of themselves. Yes, financially they would be able to provide for a child and not much else. How sad they’re in their late twenties and this is what they have to show for it. An over-abundance of toys, too much seasonal decor, not knowing how to cook a decent meal that isn’t prepackaged or a takeaway, lacking basic hygiene, and completely oblivious to current politics and the environment.

It really isn’t all that cracked up to be living in a bubble and to be so obtuse. Even their actual audience (Gen Z) are more “woke” then they are.

Reactions: 16
She probably does have depression considering how she refuses to do anything and even the smallest of tasks seem so monumental to her. But I won’t give her any sympathy because she also has ALL the time and money in the world to properly deal with her mental health head on. Instead Zoe self medicates on junk food and wastes her life in front of a tv.

It’s hilarious she wants to be a mother so badly when her and Alfie can barely take care of themselves. Yes, financially they would be able to provide for a child and not much else. How sad they’re in their late twenties and this is what they have to show for it. An over-abundance of toys, too much seasonal decor, not knowing how to cook a decent meal that isn’t prepackaged or a takeaway, lacking basic hygiene, and completely oblivious to current politics and the environment.

It really isn’t all that cracked up to be living in a bubble and to be so obtuse. Even their actual audience (Gen Z) are more “woke” then they are.
A very popular discussion is whether people sympathise with Zoe and how she should break up with Alfie. Almost as if, she is being held hostage.

I can't sympathise with her at all. She knows how to post all those inspiration quotes and doesn't do tit all day ALL YEAR!
her 10 million subscribers channel rotted away like those pumpkins entirely due to her laziness masked with anxiety.
IMO she is VERY comfortable at doing nothing because she is still very financially stable.

Her life is only as dull as her 9 days old unwashed hair due to her own laziness!

all her bullshit claims of being a girl-boss? And she can't walk away from Alfie.

20191103_001225.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She does annoy me with those quotes she puts up. She should actually read them more carefully and practice what she preaches🙄.
Screenshot_20191102-172651_Instagram.jpg

Yes Zoe, life is short. So explore the adventures and get out of your comfort zone before life has passed you by.

Reactions: 12
She does annoy me with those quotes she puts up. She should actually read them more carefully and practice what she preaches🙄.
View attachment 53820

Yes Zoe, life is short. So explore the adventures and get out of your comfort zone before life has passed you by.
I don’t doubt that she feels like it’s time to leave him but I partly think some of these quotes are for engagement so she gets people commenting on her posts to try and keep her “positive”, I don’t think she’ll leave him because she has built her life in Brighton and without Alfie there’s nothing left.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.