Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bringing out a range called "Pumpkin", the bottles and tubes are all orange, and it smells of pumpkins ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ. It's being made for those of you who are sad that Halloween is now over๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
i was in hawaii recently and in TJ Maxx they had a whole thing dedicated to her crappy products from a couple of years ago... and more than half off the RRP. I am not from america but im pretty sure Tj Maxx is where all the stuff that doesnt sell goes, correct me if im wrong. I honestly don't see the point in bringing out a new range when the previous ends up in a discount store 2 years later.

Reactions: 5
i was in hawaii recently and in TJ Maxx they had a whole thing dedicated to her crappy products from a couple of years ago... and more than half off the RRP. I am not from america but im pretty sure Tj Maxx is where all the stuff that doesnt sell goes, correct me if im wrong. I honestly don't see the point in bringing out a new range when the previous ends up in a discount store 2 years later.
TJ Maxx/TK Maxx in the U.K. itโ€™s sort of a place where stock goes that doesnโ€™t sell, but not properly a stock clearance store, although it certainly can be. It is a place where products go to knock the price down significantly. Doesnโ€™t necessarily mean product isnโ€™t selling, because you can go into U.K. stores and find Ralph Lauren, Leviโ€™s, Calvin Klein etc, not just dumped stock - although is the case for Zoeโ€™s ranges. (I hope that makes sense)

Even more embarrassing for how far Zoella/Zoella Beauty has fallen it has been seen in Home Bargains in the U.K., now that is a proper bargain/discount store, that shows how truly the products tank now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hold the front page Tattler's, Zoe has just posted that she's washed her hair today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
20191102_200221.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Title suggestion - Zoe Sugg: #10 Princess Sewerhead

or something about 10 days of poor hygiene etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anybody else feel absolutely SEASICK during her watch ad?
Also is she wearing it backwards? I canโ€™t tell Iโ€™m too busy singing old sea shanties to look at the video again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It all becomes clear...
She canโ€™t get the sewer stank out of the throws once sheโ€™s festered in them for 9 days, hair comes clean but acrylic doesnโ€™t!

Reactions: 3
It all becomes clear...
She canโ€™t get the sewer stank out of the throws once sheโ€™s festered in them for 9 days, hair comes clean but acrylic doesnโ€™t!
I bet she doesn't do her own washing so not her problem ๐Ÿคท just buy more I guess.

I threw a muslin in the bin earlier cause baby pooped on it... Probably still cleaner ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
Zoe should crack out some of that overpriced room spray from her ยฃ50 advent calendar to blow away the stink in her house. You can pick up an entire calendar for like ยฃ1 right? So she really has no excuse

Reactions: 7
Omg theyre on a weekend away and omg it looks like Zoe is watching a tv in the pic IN PYJAMAS AND A BLANKET. Doing the same tit, different place.
It also looks like Aflies โ€˜photographyโ€™ book has a pic of an almost naked lady on the front. The only way he can see a girl naked nowadays ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, now we know why sheโ€™s washed her hair, weekend away...

FAT chance of them shagging though. If heโ€™s taken that huge ass book and sheโ€™s in pjs. Whereโ€™s the sexy lingerie and that? Hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice that they're somewhere where food is delivered to them. No way have they prepared that food themselves๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5
Notice that they're somewhere where food is delivered to them. No way have they prepared that food themselves๐Ÿ™„
Deliveroooooooooooooooooo

Even when theyโ€™re away theyโ€™re bleeping boring, creature of habit, rank cunts!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet all the minions are thinking "Ooh, weekend away? Elfie is gonna propose!" and Monday will roll around with no ring in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Other than making pizzas with friends and those wraps with Poppy I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve seen them cook a meal to eat together

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.