Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she did ONE Instagram story wearing the heart on my sleeve jumper. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.

View attachment 53461
duck off ZoElLa
Oh did she? I'm surprised she manage to do ONE instagram story. How generous of her. :rolleyes:

They are really trying to ride that Hinch train. I guess she would be keen on someone who is just as vile and vapid as she is.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been out of the loop because I just had a 42 hour labor, c-section, and giant 9 pound baby. I assume Zoe’s blog/website thing still isn’t up? [emoji23]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve been out of the loop because I just had a 42 hour labor, c-section, and giant 9 pound baby. I assume Zoe’s blog/website thing still isn’t up? [emoji23]
Yay congratulations! Hope you and baby are both well? Still no blog, our babies will be teenagers before that comes out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Many congratulations! A Tattle baby! Lovely.
You've missed nothing re Zoe as far as I can tell. Highlight seems to have been washing her hair after 9, yes 9 days 🤮 , sitting on the sofa with Marky Ferris watching kiddy films, and working very hard at the office every day*

*might not be true.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Doesn't Zoe claim her audience are young teens? I feel like this is irresponsible

(Maybe I'm just getting old and cynical 😅)
Going by her awkward & fierce tone when saying ‘FUVK’ as she kicked her pumpkin towards Holly, I’d say that yet again she’s wanting to shake off the pre-teens! Cursing is almost a constant now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Congratulations!!!

But I'm afraid you missed so much. I mean, Zoella has turned into a skeleton.. from waiting for that ring.
We'll miss her. I think

PicsArt_11-01-08.04.21.jpg

And Mark decorated the mansion of trash in memory
20191101_080153.jpg

Alfie decided to date cheese from now on
PicsArt_11-01-08.07.45.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She posted her 'demographic' when she had the backlash over the lights, saying that her biggest demographic is 21-30 or something around that area.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Almost everything Zoe does just makes me shake my head and wonder what the hell she is/was thinking. What fully grown adult in their right mind is so oblivious to the current social / political situation that they would decorate their not mansion with tacky, plastic Halloween decorations for no reason. No children, no trick or treaters, no party. It is so unbelievably wasteful and she should be ashamed of herself.

I do wonder how long her remaining followers will stand for this sort of thing. The young "cool" influencers these days are all zero waste, plastic free vegans (lol over generalising but you get my drift), and couldn't be more different to Zoe. She has got no other string to her bow other than consumerism dressed up as lifestyle content. She doesn't have a focus or a niche, her whole brand was built on her buying things and showing them off on YT. Which was fine in 2010 but won't fly now. Hence why the Zoella channel has died a death and now she just sneakily shows her hauls etc in her vlogs.

I wish she'd take her head out of her arse and sort herself out.

Reactions: 26
Almost everything Zoe does just makes me shake my head and wonder what the hell she is/was thinking. What fully grown adult in their right mind is so oblivious to the current social / political situation that they would decorate their not mansion with tacky, plastic Halloween decorations for no reason. No children, no trick or treaters, no party. It is so unbelievably wasteful and she should be ashamed of herself.

I do wonder how long her remaining followers will stand for this sort of thing. The young "cool" influencers these days are all zero waste, plastic free vegans (lol over generalising but you get my drift), and couldn't be more different to Zoe. She has got no other string to her bow other than consumerism dressed up as lifestyle content. She doesn't have a focus or a niche, her whole brand was built on her buying things and showing them off on YT. Which was fine in 2010 but won't fly now. Hence why the Zoella channel has died a death and now she just sneakily shows her hauls etc in her vlogs.

I wish she'd take her head out of her arse and sort herself out.
Yes exactly. If she had said this year they would donate the money they would usually spend on Halloween shite to a food bank or something it would be so much less offensive. As you say she is completely out of step with how a lot of younger people think these days. Back in the day Primark hauls were sort of OK as she probably wore Primark and was relatable. Now everyone knows she is a millionaire so her excessive spending and wastefulness is just quite repulsive.

Reactions: 12
Gasp ...how can you suggest that Zoella don't do Halloween.
She only does like Easter, Halloween and Christmas! What's going to happen to her IG
.. ALL THAT ORANGE FILTER THAT need to be applied

20191101_111825.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Actually wondering why she still has any fans left at all. Useless consumerism isn't acceptable in 2019 anymore. Grow the duck up, Zozeebo.

Screenshot_20191101-111728_Instagram.jpg

So she waited until the next day to clear away the cheese?? Imagine the smell coupled with her 9-day-old hair. I'm heaving.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Actually wondering why she still has any fans left at all. Useless consumerism isn't acceptable in 2019 anymore. Grow the duck up, Zozeebo.

View attachment 53490

So she waited until the next day to clear away the cheese?? Imagine the smell coupled with her 9-day-old hair. I'm heaving.
Disgusting. When we have people over, as soon as they're gone, or even sometimes when they're here, we will clean up. Will never leave it until the morning.

Reactions: 13
Bet there are loads of children's homes, hopsices, wards that woud have loved to have decorated like that..... that's what pisses me off. It would be such an easy win for her.

Reactions: 14
She really needs to do something with her life.You can tell she feels so unfulfilled hence filling her life with the most pointless tit (including her bf) and hosting some kind of halloween party for what 3 people? Like others have said loads of places would love to have a halloween display like that ie her local children’s hospice,care homes or even a local primary school where I’m sure it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: 17
Disgusting. When we have people over, as soon as they're gone, or even sometimes when they're here, we will clean up. Will never leave it until the morning.
The mind boggles. There were three people there? Two of which OWN the house? Just clear up? Imo, the only excuse for leaving left over food out over night is if you've had a party and you're too pissed to sort it that night 😂 a problem Z definitely doesn't have!

Tbf, I'm sure there are plenty of people who wouldn't think twice about leaving food out to clear up the next morning, still gross but at least they're not plastering it all over insta for millions of people to judge them!

Reactions: 14
They did have ants in their house, last summer I think. They were crawling up the kitchen surfaces. It was in one of Zoe's vlogs.
Yes, they crawled all over a box of doughnuts, which Alfie was given for free in his 'Living on £1 a day' video...

Reactions: 12

Yel

She posted her 'demographic' when she had the backlash over the lights, saying that her biggest demographic is 21-30 or something around that area.
Because when zoella was a thing people self-certified when signing up to youtube to say they were 18, and now they're older. Joe called her out on this and she just ignored him :LOL:

That's how they got away with advertising Nutella junk, taking these ages that haven't been verified as fact.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.