Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on this thread are talking about Zoe, and only Zoe and her specific circumstances. Even if you have emetophobia yourself, nobody here is talking about you

• Heart
Reactions: 34
People on this thread are talking about Zoe, and only Zoe and her specific circumstances. Even if you have emetophobia yourself, nobody here is talking about you
Exactly. We are talking about someone who has a huge amount of resources and very special circumstances that wouldn’t apply to 99.9% of the population. The average person could not have the opportunities she does despite wanting them. That’s why she is frustrating. She doesn’t seem to care or want to change. She is there playing the victim/woe is me. She could try something and fail, and that would be better than what she has done thus far. Not even trying for the kids, there is all the potential to screw up their relationship with food and also her relationship with them since she distances herself in times of great need for them. It just sends a message of not caring about how she impacts others.

Reactions: 12
Zoe’s got enough money and resources to get someone to come to her home and work through the phobia with her on a regular bases.

It’s sad for her children that when they are ill their mum won’t be able to look after them or comfort them and that’s not Zoe’s fault because of her phobia but doing nothing about it and letting Alfie do it all is her fault when she has the resources to get real 1-1 help for aslong as she needs it.

Reactions: 17
🙄 don’t be deliberately obtuse.

My point was very clearly that even with therapy it’s not guaranteed to cure her, like it’s being made out. Like it’s not guaranteed to cure anyone. She’s said she’s had CBT in the past which is what is generally used for phobia treatment. I doubt she never brought up the emetephobia during that.

Reactions: 2
You expect us to believe Zoe has tried hard to work on her emetephobia and anxiety in therapy? Meanwhile she literally says in her latest vlog that she expects Alfie to completely take over parenting when the girls are sick. She shirks any responsibility to work through discomfort even for the sake of her girls.

You’re taking the criticisms of Zoe too personally and being deliberately obtuse that she is simply not someone who actively tries to improve herself in therapy or otherwise, because she’s surrounded by enablers and yes-men who all ride on the coattails of her YouTube fame, allowing her to forever be Princess Zoe who can’t do anything mildly uncomfortable and who everyone must accommodate and pander to.

Reactions: 25
🙄 don’t be deliberately obtuse.

My point was very clearly that even with therapy it’s not guaranteed to cure her, like it’s being made out. Like it’s not guaranteed to cure anyone. She’s said she’s had CBT in the past which is what is generally used for phobia treatment. I doubt she never brought up the emetephobia during that.
There’s CBT and then there’s ERP (Exposure with response prevention a very specialized form of CBT). Not all clinicians that offer CBT do this - this is often a speciality and there are clinicians who will only do this. Much like how other doctors specialize, so too this happens in the therapy field. This is where her mountain of resources come into play - she can afford to try multiple things/people. She isn’t forced to go to the one therapist that is covered.

Reactions: 6
For Zoe to face her fears and have therapy for her Phobia etc would mean Zoe growing up and acting her age and IMO she hasn't she, is still acting like a teenager shirking responsibility.

Reactions: 14
There’s CBT and then there’s ERP (Exposure with response prevention a very specialized form of CBT). Not all clinicians that offer CBT do this - this is often a speciality and there are clinicians who will only do this. Much like how other doctors specialize, so too this happens in the therapy field. This is where her mountain of resources come into play - she can afford to try multiple things/people. She isn’t forced to go to the one therapist that is covered.
Yes I’m very well aware, thank you. I’m sure even a borderline competent professional would recommend an alternative form of therapy, whether they offer it themselves or whether they’d have to refer them elsewhere, if it would be better suited.

Zoe using novie in an ad about some event they went to 🙄 and then another pic of her and novie. The favouritism is obvious.

• Sad
Yes I’m very well aware, thank you. I’m sure even a borderline competent professional would recommend an alternative form of therapy, whether they offer it themselves or whether they’d have to refer them elsewhere, if it would be better suited.
This is tattle. Why are being so sanctimonious?

Zoe using novie in an ad about some event they went to 🙄 and then another pic of her and novie. The favouritism is obvious.
That AD looks like she's joined some cult run by Louise Thompson everyone wafting about in white and cream while the Chelsea and Kensington set spout to each other about hard it is to parent when you a millionaire

The irony of Thompson and Sugg though both women who would be completely screwed if their partners went out to work or ever left them .

Reactions: 10
Why would you take a baby to an event? bet the kid was bored senseless.
I think the fact Novie is about to turn 7 months and is weaning and that of course Alfie was there in the wings I can see no reason Zoe couldn't of gone alone but I'm now starting to think that either
1. Zoe is using that baby like a comforter so she doesn't have to ever go out alone
2. He is primary carer for Ottie, her for Novie and no one parent is ever left with both children to much hard work ..... Or
3. Both of the above

Reactions: 11
The baby is probably the perfect excuse to get out of doing anything she doesn’t want to at these kinds of things. And then in turn the baby is a perfect excuse out of parenting the toddler.

Reactions: 10
I’ve honestly never known another thread like it where this needs to be repeated so much! 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Guys, let's get back to the tedious mess that is Zoe Sugg. She's a spoilt, whiny, over privileged cow who is irritating as all duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Back to Zoe.. all these photos of her kids…

As someone who works in child exploitation and has seen beyond people’s worst nightmares, the constant documentation of these kids’ lives from birth is so dangerous. Do not underestimate the lengths people will go to.

Yeah the kids are adorable and all but it’s just not safe

Reactions: 16
Back to Zoe.. all these photos of her kids…

As someone who works in child exploitation and has seen beyond people’s worst nightmares, the constant documentation of these kids’ lives from birth is so dangerous. Do not underestimate the lengths people will go to.

Yeah the kids are adorable and all but it’s just not safe
It's particularly jarring to me because they're my age, and so I assume they had similar experiences to me online in the early days of the Internet, it was the wild west and we were all doing things that we look back on now and are horrified by them. When my husband and I talk about our baby in relation to our own online behaviour we are like "he's not allowed to know the internet even exists until he's 30!" (Jokes obviously) but all these people who probably still to this day are seeing the dark side of the Internet in their dms every day will knowingly sell their kids down the river for more money on the pile. Its grim.

Reactions: 14
I've got to say I am quite surprised by the amount they show of their kids.. going back to before they had kids and discussed what they would show if they had kids .. Alfie saying they would not become family vloggers.. yet here is is subtitling every word ottie says and letting her vlog herself. I really thought they would show a lot less!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
in one of the pics you can see nala. but no mention of her in her description. as a pet owner. I will shove my pets existence up your face whenever I get the opportunity. so them being silent about nala after the kids is so weird to me.

^ agree with everyone else above.
they really made it seem like as if theyd never show the face of their kids. but truth be told, they know they got no substance and if they show their kids that the views are- sadly. higher.

Reactions: 5