Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much is Zoe going to love it when the girls get taller then her, my polly pocket mum was so happy when she realised I took after my dad's height and she gets to look tiny and small next to me 🙃 she's 5'2 and my dad's 6'4 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How much is Zoe going to love it when the girls get taller then her, my polly pocket mum was so happy when she realised I took after my dad's height and she gets to look tiny and small next to me 🙃 she's 5'2 and my dad's 6'4 😂
The wild thing is Zoe is about 5 foot 5 i'm sure? She always claims to be petite but she's confusing being petite with being slim. Petite is 5 foot 3 and under, and you can be a size 18 and still considered petite. She's average height and slim, nothing petite about her.

Reactions: 17
i literally cannot get my head around the fact shes 34, as in 6 years away from 40.. i dont think shes really matured at all in the last 10 or so years shes been around online

Reactions: 13
She loves to play the cliche “I’m so small” roll. It was the classic in the 90s and 2000s in particular, and we all know she will never grow up.

Theres a creator who makes a series about people who think they are so tiny and every time I see them it makes me think of Zoe

Reactions: 8
The wild thing is Zoe is about 5 foot 5 i'm sure? She always claims to be petite but she's confusing being petite with being slim. Petite is 5 foot 3 and under, and you can be a size 18 and still considered petite. She's average height and slim, nothing petite about her.
Always makes me laugh that she’s above average height 🤣 and in most groups of women would be one of the taller ones

Reactions: 12
I’m 4’11 and got bullied (no exaggeration) in school when I said I had to buy petite because my frame is curvy lol. People just lack brain cells

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Poppy and her boyfriend seem good with Ottie/Novie. I wonder if Zoe and Alfie will be so good if Poppy has kids. Or will Zoe have her nose put out of joint.
No way will they - Zoe won’t like attention being anywhere but on her and we all know she just sees those kids as an extension of her.

Reactions: 9
I’m 4’11 and got bullied (no exaggeration) in school when I said I had to buy petite because my frame is curvy lol. People just lack brain cells
sameeeeee, people like Zoe skew people’s perception of what petite actually means

Reactions: 3
Poppy and her boyfriend seem good with Ottie/Novie. I wonder if Zoe and Alfie will be so good if Poppy has kids. Or will Zoe have her nose put out of joint.
My guess is she’ll either sit in the corner with her nose up and find every excuse to not touch the baby OR she’ll all of a sudden be the expert parent and take over to make sure everything is done her way so said children will be exactly like O&N

Reactions: 5
I know the moment has passed, but I only just got bored enough to watch Alfies last blog and jesus duck if my husband not only got went out for a shirtless run, but filmed himself doing it my vagina would shut up shop for the rest of my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does he need a ring camera in the house to check on Nala when Zoe's there 🤣 another pointless sponsor.
What about their super, shick, savage security system that alerts the police and gets the helicopter and every cop in Britain running towards them when it goes off? Doesn't that have CCTV as part of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really miss his daily backflips and the 'good morning guys GOOD morning' 🤭
I miss all the bollocks about him apologising for sounding lispy because he was wearing his Invisalign retainer. Like he sounded no different. And then he went and got his Dubai dentures anyway.

Or the weird period when he was obsessed with courgettes. Like unless he was shoving them up his arse, there was no need to like courgette it is bland af. 😆
---
I really miss his daily backflips and the 'good morning guys GOOD morning' 🤭
I miss all the bollocks about him apologising for sounding lispy because he was wearing his Invisalign retainer. Like he sounded no different. And then he went and got his Dubai dentures anyway.

Or the weird period when he was obsessed with courgettes. Like unless he was shoving them up his arse, there was no need to like courgette it is bland af. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

---
Can you remember his skateboard days when he used to try skateboard down by the beach, wearing chains and baggy jeans🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can you remember his skateboard days when he used to try skateboard down by the beach, wearing chains and baggy jeans🤣
When he was friend with Louis, and they all had those stupid pennyboard skateboards. He's so uncool, he has had zero hobbies of his own. Just tried to fit in with others.

Reactions: 10
When he was friend with Louis, and they all had those stupid pennyboard skateboards. He's so uncool, he has had zero hobbies of his own. Just tried to fit in with others.
Now he thinks he's some lifestyle guru talking about filling your cup. Yes you may have filled your cup up with time but that's because you don't do anything, you don't do anything adventurous, don't go anywhere interesting, and your fiancee is the most boring lazy 34 year old around. His highlight of the day is going for a coffee and working out in his garage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay but there was multiple of those 😆😆😆

Pennyboard, the long board, and then the one with the remote (that he had to make a ton of people try!). Also that bloody office he had where he abandoned an assistant alone and just constantly dumped his junk at.

• Haha
Reactions: 5