Zoe Sugg #67 Boring and beige, will never be a Deyes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that’s not the case. It seems in her head she has a “schedule” since she’s has said the posts are late a few times (like the most recent one). But what that scheduled day is supposed to be isn’t really clear.
I gave her way too much credit here, didn't I 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I wish she would stop with the weekly photo dump she clearly does nothing 95% of the time, her life is so boring to look at/watch.:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 16
Everything is about her childhood even going to a car boot sale she has to put seeing Ottie and her mum reminded her of when she went when she was young.
Always brings it back to her, it’s so weird. I’ve never known the like!
All these weekly photos seem to highlight is how boring and non-interesting her life is.

Reactions: 10
And its started....Alfie has done his first AD featuring the kids for Aveenobaby :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
They’ve already had the kids do dozens of ads with all the gifted and discounted stuff they’ve had. They just don’t declare stuff all the time. Those kids have be used for profit since they were conceived.

Reactions: 6
Ohh, that was an ad 😂

I didn't make it through the video as it was boring 😂

And still ordering from Dominoes even though they have an award winning pizza place in their village
In the video he said he was cooking I'm guessing for Ottie so why didn't they all eat together?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or do they make parenting look too easy? It's like they have ten hours to themselves when both kids go asleep. Gym , bath , pruning trees!! I'd be lucky to get five minutes other than tidying up , running around. It's like they just put them asleep and that's the end of it.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or do they make parenting look too easy? It's like they have ten hours to themselves when both kids go asleep. Gym , bath , pruning trees!! I'd be lucky to get five minutes other than tidying up , running around. It's like they just put them asleep and that's the end of it.
No it’s not just you

I always think like… who the duck is cleaning that massive house? They’re inside 99% of the time so it must end up a proper bomb site with kids and life? Who’s doing it?

Reactions: 8
No it’s not just you

I always think like… who the duck is cleaning that massive house? They’re inside 99% of the time so it must end up a proper bomb site with kids and life? Who’s doing it?
They have cleaners and gardeners and car valets. They do very little, lets be honest they barely work that is why they are lounging about all day with the kids.

Reactions: 17
They have cleaners and gardeners and car valets. They do very little, lets be honest they barely work that is why they are lounging about all day with the kids.
They also have grandparents on tap

Whereas I have my children, I clean the house, I do all the laundry, I tidy up, I garden and I have a full time job. With 0 grandparents.

They're not doing ANYthing special, they are literally not doing anything themselves

Reactions: 16
FFS Alfie's vlog today is sponsored by Smoby the toy brand who have gifted Ottie a £80 garden BBQ set. Like they cant afford to buy it themselves!
---
Love how they make out they have it so hard and are always tired etc etc when they have the parents helping all the time and don't hardly work. Come off it!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12