Zoe Sugg #66 What the hell? she called the baby Novie Nell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure I would completely agree with that statement. The stars are given for the level of service and convenience. You pay for the service, for the comfort. I know plenty of people who check into a 5 or 6 star establishment just to enjoy the service and the amenities, to get pampered. If you're checking into a hotel just to go out and explore the surroundings, i.e. are not spending much time there, you might as well stay in a cheaper hotel.
Yes I see your point BUT these two live a 5 star luxury pampered life all the time so staying in a top hotel is the norm for them (as they have also stayed in the same hotel/penthouse before) so why not pop out and enjoy the surrounding area. Also these two grifters didn't pay a penny for their stay.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Yes I see your point BUT these two live a 5 star luxury pampered life all the time so staying in a top hotel is the norm for them (as they have also stayed in the same hotel/penthouse before) so why not pop out and enjoy the surrounding area. Also these two grifters didn't pay a penny for their stay.
Have you stayed in a hotel of this caliber before?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I've stayed in a 5 star hotel not the penthouse suite though.
I mean, there are differences in standard ofc, a 5* hotel in, say, Benidorm is vastly different from a 5* in London, Dubai, whathaveyou. Those hotels are often designed to be more than a bed to sleep in, it's an experience. If you're in the penthouse, it starts with the view. (yeah somehow I can already hear people say, oh they could just hop onto the London Eye for that 🀭😏) Maybe you're sleeping in the same room as [insert your favorite celeb crush/nemesis] once did.
Often there's a chef of some prominence attached, patisserie, exclusively curated style, products, private spa tit. Again, it's an experience. Yes, they're overindulged idiots, but staying in a luxury hotel while, uhm, staying in a luxury hotel is not something I'ma fault them for. I don't think that's controversial. 😊

Reactions: 8
Slugella bored us all to death the thread is now debating the correct 5* hotel etiquette 😭
People debating "etiquette"?! Must've missed that. - Feel free to change the subject. Anyone upset about Ottie's beige outfit? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they clearly spent enough time in such hotels to not go there to pamper themselves.
zoe does that every day. if she really wanted an infinity bath so bad she could get it done instead of that cold 1920 type of steel bathtub

also can we talk about that bathtub is absolute horrid.
its been years and I still cant get over that choice

Reactions: 8
they clearly spent enough time in such hotels to not go there to pamper themselves.
zoe does that every day. if she really wanted an infinity bath so bad she could get it done instead of that cold 1920 type of steel bathtub

also can we talk about that bathtub is absolute horrid.
its been years and I still cant get over that choice
Nothing about it looks cosy, it looks so cold and dull!

Reactions: 7
Yeah, sure, stay in the 5 star hotel for your entire stay, I get it, I'd love to do the same. but why bring your toddler? She already has to spend all her time at her house or her grandmas house and now you bring her to London and do the same? I can assure you, the girl doesn't give a tit about it being a 5 star penthouse suite πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Anyone notice Kate Spiers aka Kate La vie has copied Novie's bedroom decor for her daughters 🀣 Bet Zoe is fuming.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, sure, stay in the 5 star hotel for your entire stay, I get it, I'd love to do the same. but why bring your toddler? She already has to spend all her time at her house or her grandmas house and now you bring her to London and do the same? I can assure you, the girl doesn't give a tit about it being a 5 star penthouse suite πŸ˜‚
Usually when influencers are working with a Hotel and take their children or child with them it's because the Hotel want to show that they are also family friendly as well as exclusive or bouji so Ottie could be there as part of the deal which is an 'interesting' move from Zalfie .
---
Usually when influencers are working with a Hotel and take their children or child with them it's because the Hotel want to show that they are also family friendly as well as exclusive or bouji so Ottie could be there as part of the deal which is an 'interesting' move from Zalfie .

Reactions: 3
She has to take the kids so Alfie doesn't get any bright ideas about shagging on their trip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
idk when it was. but few pages? maybe threads back

that influencers promoting stuff and saying "they were so nice and this and that" are absolutely not on point for normal people.
doubt the hotel would go far and beyond for a regular joe with the extras. sure the suite could come with extra sweets etc but
embroided blankets? sure jan

Anyone notice Kate Spiers aka Kate La vie has copied Novie's bedroom decor for her daughters 🀣 Bet Zoe is fuming.
Funny you bring her up because I was legitimately just thinking of her and I LOVE the fact she doesn't show her daughter's face (I think she did when she was an infant only) then thought of this slob and how it's a free-for-all!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.