Zoe Sugg #66 What the hell? she called the baby Novie Nell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This account is on my fyp a lot, every time there's a new vlog they repost the bits with the kids 😬
This clip Ottie is talking to the camera again like a vlogger, and then she shows a #gifted box of Lush stuff. Talk about starting them young 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I've only just caught up with his Sunday vlog and it really wasn't what i expected, seems like he's made some BIG choices since that break.

Not saying its right or wrong but theyre clearly happy with Ottie being front and centre to the point where he's putting his own actual subtitles on screen so we don't miss a single thing she says its a bold move (I doubt Zoe will take it to that extreme in her vlogs)
Then of course watching them learning her how to hold her own PR products properly to camera as she describes them is again another choice considering the plan was fazing her out by the time she starts school next year.
Tbh I expected they'd come back probably with more filming her from behind/in the background but he's gone the total opposite 🤷

Reactions: 25
I've only just caught up with his Sunday vlog and it really wasn't what i expected, seems like he's made some BIG choices since that break.

Not saying its right or wrong but theyre clearly happy with Ottie being front and centre to the point where he's putting his own actual subtitles on screen so we don't miss a single thing she says its a bold move (I doubt Zoe will take it to that extreme in her vlogs)
Then of course watching them learning her how to hold her own PR products properly to camera as she describes them is again another choice considering the plan was fazing her out by the time she starts school next year.
Tbh I expected they'd come back probably with more filming her from behind/in the background but he's gone the total opposite 🤷
I got the ick when they were instructing Ottie to show the Lush products. Even the way that Ottie talks to the camera as if she is vlogging is crazy because it shows how ingrained something can become over a short time.
Those girls are the ones who are going to bring the views. I don’t think anybody would watch if they didn’t show Ottie and Novie. If challenged they will probably say that everyone else does it.

Reactions: 21
I wish they would stop showing her. She looks like an actual little girl now, she isn’t a baby anymore so they can’t use the excuse that she won’t be recognisable in the future. I hope they don’t go down the same path as Louise who is setting Darcy up to be an influencer already despite her having only just turned 13. It’s so wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The collagen in her face is really taking a nose dive 😬. They must get it from their dad because Tracey looks great.
speaking of collagen, I wonder how long it will take for those ‘collagen shots’ to be a paid advert. that horrible blue bag in Alfie’s coffee area has been front and centre in all latest videos and is conveniently always faced outwards. There’s a new brand deals that include having the product out like you have been using it a long time, for example ‘bloom’ supplements are terrible for this

Reactions: 7
This just came up on my Instagram feed and I'm howling. I'm not on Alfies thread so I'm posting it here 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oof, that clip of Ottie "vlogging" and them prompting her to do a haul. That's heartbreaking. She's 2! :( She shouldn't even know what the concept of vlogging is, let alone have it be uploaded on the internet

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She’s so teeny tiny though. So so tiny and petite. So tiny she can’t fit a baby through her hips which women have been doing for thousands of years. Shes such a bleeping dick! I had an epiostomy and my baby got stuck. I didn’t realise how traumatic my birth was until my second pregnancy and I was offered a c section too. But it wasn’t down to my frame!! I’m quite small (obv not as teeny tiny as her, who is?) but it was simply one of those things and the chances of it happening again were very low according to the consultants. My second birth was incredible. She’s just ridiculous sorry.
I’m new to this thread and will probably be hated for saying this but why does Zoe owe us a reason for a c section? Isn’t that her business and not ours? Maybe having a small frame isn’t her reason, maybe it’s much more personal. Maybe the reason is too serious for her to share. Do we really want to judge her for her health care decisions? Really? :oops:

Reactions: 17
I’m new to this thread and will probably be hated for saying this but why does Zoe owe us a reason for a c section? Isn’t that her business and not ours? Maybe having a small frame isn’t her reason, maybe it’s much more personal. Maybe the reason is too serious for her to share. Do we really want to judge her for her health care decisions? Really? :oops:
We don’t take the piss for nothing, Zoe is the one that perpetuates the “I’m so teeny tiiiny”, otherwise no one would comment on it.

she’s already told us she had a c-section because of how much she damaged her coccyx during her birth with ottie. which is a fair enough reason, but when she’s always wanging on about how teeny tiny she is it’s no surprise people took the piss
---
We don’t take the piss for nothing, Zoe is the one that perpetuates the “I’m so teeny tiiiny”, otherwise no one would comment on it.
cross posted about taking the piss there 😂

• Haha
she’s already told us she had a c-section because of how much she damaged her coccyx during her birth with ottie. which is a fair enough reason, but when she’s always wanging on about how teeny tiny she is it’s no surprise people took the piss
cross posted about taking the piss there 😂
Good point. If she talks about being "teeny tiny" all the time I can see how this would be annoying.

Reactions: 5
Are they aware that there are multiple clips of ottie going round with hundreds and thousands of views and thousands of saves… they’re being so irresponsible and willfully ignorant. They’re probably too blinded by the fact all Zoe’s video hit million since they’ve had kids to care

listening to them sit and brag about easy they’ve got it and how much they’re loving it is also cringe. I’m sure they’d feel v different if they had to work or didn’t have as big a house or as much help. They’re so just delusional

• Sad
Reactions: 24
never understood the obsession with a strangers child....
people who think that way and clip and cut videos to share are some other level of they need help. its honestly concerning

Reactions: 29
It's like watching two teenagers with kids. They are in such a privileged bubble they think going shopping and taking some pics is a 'busy life' please you don't work and when you do it's holding the camera in front of your face, hardly back breaking, you have gardeners, cleaners, babysitters on tap hardly a bleeping BUSY LIFE!

Reactions: 25
Why does Alfie never hold a mug by the handle? It gives me the ick. 😂
My biggest Alfie ick is definitely that saggy misshapen off white vest against his pasty skin with those black PE shorts 😂
I don't know what goes on in that home gym of his but it's not working .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
It's like watching two teenagers with kids. They are in such a privileged bubble they think going shopping and taking some pics is a 'busy life' please you don't work and when you do it's holding the camera in front of your face, hardly back breaking, you have gardeners, cleaners, babysitters on tap hardly a bleeping BUSY LIFE!
I think this is the reason I’ve stopped watching Zoe’s vlogs. I can’t stand the state of them thinking they’re the best parents ever yet they actually have NO clue what it’s actually like. Try working all day (9 hours for me today) , nursery pick up, followed by making dinner, clear up, bed time and then some more work before finally stopping at 9pm to watch something on TV. They have no idea and no recognition for their privilege, and they live in an echo chamber so will never have a dose of reality.

Last edited:
sometimes I see videos of a young children saying something funny or cute on TikTok and I’ll watch it and think aw sweet and then more pops up by the same creator and you realise it’s not a one off clip they are using their child for views and it makes me so cross. Can you believe Alfie had the audacity to critic family vloggers when he is doing the exact same. Their channels are predominately about their family life now and showing off the children. It’s revolting. He realised videos with the kids featured get more views and he just can’t help himself. Zoe I don’t think ever had an issue with it as she lapped up the Saccony-Joly’s content and I reckon always wanted to be a family vlogger. Alfie originally didn’t agree with it but just couldn’t help himself once he saw the engagement.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.