Zoe Sugg #66 What the hell? she called the baby Novie Nell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, there are few things more annoying than self-appointed coffee (or wine) connoisseurs. Does anyone really care for the obligatory 2 minutes coffee prep jerking he insists to include in his vlogs? Bless you if you do...lol
My question is, seeing as Alfred now purports to have his "own" coffee, why doesn't his fellow coffee junky Dianne drink the Future Self stuff? Must be great quality.

Reactions: 16
If only True Geordie didn’t pussy out and kept the video up we’d have the 4k footage of Alfie criticising family vlogging, being a massive hypocrite.

It is true though that Zoe has always lapped up family vloggers, she loved Darcy, the Sacconejoly kids, and then moved on to that Scottish family I can’t remember the name of now, not surprised at all that she plasters her bairns everywhere.

Reactions: 14
Also the going out and taking one kid each isn't a reality for most families either as *shock horror* most peoples other halves are at work. So there is no 'I'll take her with me and you take him with you' no if you are going out you are taking both kids on your own complete with buggy, baby bag the whole shabang!

Reactions: 19
Also the going out and taking one kid each isn't a reality for most families either as *shock horror* most peoples other halves are at work. So there is no 'I'll take her with me and you take him with you' no if you are going out you are taking both kids on your own complete with buggy, baby bag the whole shabang!
I was thinking this, they have no clue what it's like to be alone day in day out with their kids as neither of them having jobs (and if you must call what they do jobs, then I mean conventional 9-6pm jobs)

Reactions: 16
If only True Geordie didn’t pussy out and kept the video up we’d have the 4k footage of Alfie criticising family vlogging, being a massive hypocrite.
If anyone can bear to watch through nearly three hours of Alfie to find the clip, here it is. I struggle to watch a 20 minute vlog of his :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone can bear to watch through nearly three hours of Alfie to find the clip, here it is. I struggle to watch a 20 minute vlog of his :LOL:

I work from home and no customers are calling. I would take one for the team but I just saw that podcast has 3 men talking. thats 3 too many for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I don’t even know why l, but the other day I looked at what used to be her vlogging channel before it became the only Zoe channel and from the oldest video on there she had children in the thumbnails. Darcy features in a dozen or more before the several other families she latched onto over the years and there are kids in almost every vlog. Selling her children’s privacy and safety was always going to happen, sadly.

To be honest I think she probably is quite triggering for a lot of people sadly 🙁

I'd imagine she's getting an influx of DM's atm from people questioning her posting of as you describe it her lavish, perfect life meanwhile the nation is opening up their Council tax bills for the year or water rates etc seeing the increase and thinking, duck where do I cut back now to make ends meet.

As she's said to followers in the past if what she posts upsets or triggers best to unfollow her she won't be offended because her and Alfie are clearly not going to stop the bragging or showing off, I've muted her before now, if she makes you feel any kind of negative/envious way I'd recommend it tbh because they have zero empathy X
She lacks basic thought processing skills and empathy. I think she might get a taste of reality when the children start schooL IF it’s not some fancy private school. The kids will tell her about what their friends did over the weekend etc. and they will compare that to their mum who eats pizza in bed and goes to a hotel to eat pizza in bed… and think what’s wrong with her?

Hopefully the experience of being around other people who work, love life, seeing people will make Zoe realise her kids need more.
---
It costs the hotel nothing and is basically free advertising to a large platform.
I’m not disagreeing with you but hotel staff are usually Zero hour/part-time, agency workers and disproportionately women who get paid the same minimum wage no matter if they work at a premier inn or at a 5* hotel.

Someone brought the food to her and cleared it away, someone processed her order for the room service, a few workers spent time they don’t have per room to set it up for a birthday etc. and for that the hotel didn’t get any money for it. This keeps the wages down and puts the prices of the regular rooms up for us normal people who might stay for a night as a treat after saving for months.

The maids/cleaners, cooks (the chefs or hairdressers who get paid above minimum wage) and will have possibly been relying on tips from guests since tipping is still common in the fancy hotels.

My friend worked as a hairdresser at a salon that rented the space to the salon. She got tips from princes, Americans of course and the UK/European hoity-toity.

I doubt Zoe Alfie think of this or too the workers behind the scenes to make it all possible for them to stay for free.

They act like they are “God’s favourite” and they float through life with everyone taking care of everything for them. Sounds like a good life, but I don’t think any one of us would find contentment or from it - and I doubt they will if/when they re-evaluate their lives.

Last edited:
Tbh she’d hopefully still get that reality even if they went to a private school. I work in a private school and none of the parents are anything like slobella and alfie!

In Alfie's vlog Zoe admits when they were there before the kids were born they wouldn't have done much different she would have still had a bath, got into bed early, they would have still ordered room service but Alfie wouldn't have gone to the pool. WHATS THE POINT IN GOING TO A LONDON HOTEL THEN!

Reactions: 10
Tbh she’d hopefully still get that reality even if they went to a private school. I work in a private school and none of the parents are anything like slobella and alfie!
Unless there is some magical school for influencer kids, any school be it state or private or even public is going to be full of parents who work for a living. These two planks will look ridiculous around all the actual adults at parents evening

Reactions: 11
In Alfie's vlog Zoe admits when they were there before the kids were born they wouldn't have done much different she would have still had a bath, got into bed early, they would have still ordered room service but Alfie wouldn't have gone to the pool. WHATS THE POINT IN GOING TO A LONDON HOTEL THEN!
all that money and adsense waisted on these toris. cant dress, cant vacation properly. a whole kitchen waisted on these toris as well.
how do I let them know my bank details so I can show them how to do all that 🤪😂

edit: skipped through the vlog. cant believe he is ending the vlog while sitting on the kitchen counter. out of all the places in the house...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The thing is though as much as we all love a 5 star hotel the idea of staying in a 5 star hotel is to go and explore the surrounding area. Imagine being in London with two kids and staying in the hotel for two days. Why not take Ottie to legoland or even Hamleys?

Reactions: 14
The thing is though as much as we all love a 5 star hotel the idea of staying in a 5 star hotel is to go and explore the surrounding area. Imagine being in London with two kids and staying in the hotel for two days. Why not take Ottie to legoland or even Hamleys?
There are soooo many nice things to do with kids in London. And they can afford to Uber/take a taxi everywhere, so they don't even need to stress about traffic or the tube. I will never understand how their brains work.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure I would completely agree with that statement. The stars are given for the level of service and convenience. You pay for the service, for the comfort. I know plenty of people who check into a 5 or 6 star establishment just to enjoy the service and the amenities, to get pampered. If you're checking into a hotel just to go out and explore the surroundings, i.e. are not spending much time there, you might as well stay in a cheaper hotel.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.