Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this prep I wonder if they bothered to go and see her Dad and Nan before she got too far along/before Christmas….

Or even bothered to invite them round to see them
Joe mentioned in a recent vlog that Nan was no longer with them

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The difference between her and mark is wild. I’ve been watching his vlogmas and he’s always thanking the viewers and stating how grateful he is to them for putting him in the position he’s in now, he’s actually one of the few YouTubers I watch who have that level of awareness- which is such a drastic comparison to Zoe. I remember they did a q&a and talked about making time to meet up and he said something about knowing they were lucky to be able to meet mid week and be flexible and Zoe just totally ignored him, didn’t even acknowledge he had said it let alone agree with him
Did you see he also did a giveaway? I don't ever remember the Gleam lot doing giveaways even when they were minor!

Reactions: 4
Urgh last half-hearted vlog of the year and can’t even be bothered to put makeup on when she knows she’s filming or going to be filming. Absolute Slobella

Reactions: 4
Zoe Sugg #65 Along comes baby number two, giving Alfie and Tracy more to do whilst doing f* all Zoe will continue

Orrr

Zoe Sugg #65 Along comes baby number two, giving Alfie and Tracy more to do whilst Zoe pretends she’s got the flu

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohhh - the OP said dad and nan, so I just assumed they were talking about their dad's mum. Sorry for any confusion!
He visited Tracey's mam while he was back in Wiltshire at the weekend just before he went to his Dad's house. Tbf, they never really said anything when their Dad's mam died.

Reactions: 2
Zoe having two kids is like me having two cars despite not having a driving licence.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Nola/Nora sounds similar to Nala. Based on what they've said I'm going for Hattie, Goldie or Winnie.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else clock when she said something along the lines of we won’t be doing any work related things and taking time off from now until… well really whenever we decide. I was thinking oh my god, imagine just being able to take time off until whenever you feel like it and just focus on your baby, some can only dream. I realise people get maternity/ paternity leave but it’s just the way she was like whenever we feel like it 😊 and I also thought, it’s not as if u guys did any work really anyway! Don’t think she realises just how privileged she is. Otties new wallpaper cost £100+ maybe just me being cheap but wtf? For wallpaper?

Reactions: 25
Don’t think she realises just how privileged she is. Otties new wallpaper cost £100+ maybe just me being cheap but wtf? For wallpaper?
She has absolutely no idea. They both live in an echo chamber.

And yes ridiculous price for the wallpaper. And spent over £100 on that pop up tent Christmas shop. Yet they had another Christmas pop up last year that’s no where to be seen now. So wasteful.

Reactions: 5
Haven’t they always been like “wE wOn’T bE fOcUsInG tOo mUcH oN wOrK tHiS yEaR”? Like almost every year they say that I feel like

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haven’t they always been like “wE wOn’T bE fOcUsInG tOo mUcH oN wOrK tHiS yEaR”? Like almost every year they say that I feel like
apparently they are doing enough work to even do less of it each year.
waiting for the day they completely stop. guess we havent reached that level yet

Reactions: 9
Can't actually cope that in the vlog the pair of them went on about this huge to do list that required inviting Zoe's mum round to help watch Ottie, then they proceed to hang a garland on the stairs and in the living room 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.