Zoe Sugg #64 After 4017 deyes, they finally got engaged!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Zoe’s secretly gutted that Ottie is Poppy’s absolute twin, and not hers. I can’t even imagine Poppy’s own kids looking more like Poppy than Ottie does. 😮

Reactions: 17
I had a breastfeeding snack box. My son fed for 3-4 hours continuously and it made me feel better 🤦‍♀️ am I a Tory now? I live in a council house 😂 also it was an old Tupperware that we raked out the cupboard...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a breastfeeding snack box. My son fed for 3-4 hours continuously and it made me feel better 🤦‍♀️ am I a Tory now? I live in a council house 😂 also it was an old Tupperware that we raked out the cupboard...
tbh i’m giving birth in april and hoping to breastfeed so i quite like the sound of this but it’ll more realistically be a bag of mini cheddars in my bedside table 😂

Reactions: 6
Going to assume the Poppy and Sean rumour was a load of bollocks then since they’ve been baking together? 🤣

Reactions: 3
I wonder if her sitting on the floor to do her makeup, never going out alone with Ottie, not being the primary carer etc is because she's scared of growing up, and she's worried that if she starts acting like an adult and starts being responsible, people will stop giving her attention and stop treating her like a baby?
I was thinking about this earlier, She is what 33? yet is still sitting on the floor to do her makeup like she did 10 years ago. How many youtubers her age sit on the floor to do their makeup? its really strange, she is so immature.

Reactions: 10
i dont think anyone in here is as entitled as zoe. no one should feel like we are talking about them.
its zoes regular life with snacks and food in bed. and also getting a snackbox for alfie who could simply go every 2-3 nights, or zoe herself to the fridge to get some snacks, no they need a bucket next to their bed filled with snacks.
its the consumerism for me

Reactions: 12
Wonder if Zoe’s secretly gutted that Ottie is Poppy’s absolute twin, and not hers. I can’t even imagine Poppy’s own kids looking more like Poppy than Ottie does. 😮
I think she will favour the new baby if it is more dainty.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
i dont think anyone in here is as entitled as zoe. no one should feel like we are talking about them.
its zoes regular life with snacks and food in bed. and also getting a snackbox for alfie who could simply go every 2-3 nights, or zoe herself to the fridge to get some snacks, no they need a bucket next to their bed filled with snacks.
its the consumerism for me
I agree, I was watching much of that vlog with my jaw on the floor.

Its like what we're really seeing is a woman preparing to come home with a newborn and function for a good couple of months from her bed and i was in shock by some of what they consider 'normal' .

It was like they were preparing for a lockdown or a deep hibernation, hoarding food up in the bedroom wtf

Zoe you have two year old, you can't just remove yourself from life there are two children that need mum to be present even if you're just down stairs and pottering between rooms you still function.

Their lifestyle is bizarre I wouldn't have the balls to share half of what she did and him ..... don't even start me honestly he's acting like he's about to lactate with her 'my snackbox, I'm giving up work completely for the foreseeable, my hospital bag' seriously it just beggars belief, I could fill a thread !

Reactions: 22
I was thinking about this earlier, She is what 33? yet is still sitting on the floor to do her makeup like she did 10 years ago. How many youtubers her age sit on the floor to do their makeup? its really strange, she is so immature.
it won't be for much longer, once you get to 35 it takes too long to get back up from the floor 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The difference between her and mark is wild. I’ve been watching his vlogmas and he’s always thanking the viewers and stating how grateful he is to them for putting him in the position he’s in now, he’s actually one of the few YouTubers I watch who have that level of awareness- which is such a drastic comparison to Zoe. I remember they did a q&a and talked about making time to meet up and he said something about knowing they were lucky to be able to meet mid week and be flexible and Zoe just totally ignored him, didn’t even acknowledge he had said it let alone agree with him

Reactions: 31
I agree, I was watching much of that vlog with my jaw on the floor.

Its like what we're really seeing is a woman preparing to come home with a newborn and function for a good couple of months from her bed and i was in shock by some of what they consider 'normal' .

It was like they were preparing for a lockdown or a deep hibernation, hoarding food up in the bedroom wtf

Zoe you have two year old, you can't just remove yourself from life there are two children that need mum to be present even if you're just down stairs and pottering between rooms you still function.

Their lifestyle is bizarre I wouldn't have the balls to share half of what she did and him ..... don't even start me honestly he's acting like he's about to lactate with her 'my snackbox, I'm giving up work completely for the foreseeable, my hospital bag' seriously it just beggars belief, I could fill a thtSorryread !

Sorry to talk about myself again but I had my second baby a couple months ago and they're so out of touch with reality it's laughable. Our eldest is a little younger than Ottie but I'm sure has similar needs and yeah Zoe can't just disappear for months into her bedroom with baby when she has a whole nother kid that still needs her. And why the duck is Alfie giving up work and preparing to also be stuck in the bedroom lmao, my husband went back to work after 2 weeks and we just got on with life like normal people 😅 these two are ridiculous

Reactions: 14
Its quite mind blowing how they wont take or do anything with Ottie they consider 'difficult with a toddler' and its just average day to day stuff like going food shopping or putting foliage on a fireplace. Any other parent would say 'right we need to go to the supermarket' grab a toy and maybe a snack for the kid, put it in the car and go food shopping, but no not these two they have to get Tracey to watch Ottie while they go. THEN THEY HAVE THE AUDACITY to say they have mastered having a child etc etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
They're the most pathetic people on the planet. What is the point of being in a partnership if you're constantly having to have your mother do the things you or your partner could do. Like how about Alfie does the food shop whilst Zoe stays home with ottie or the other way round. Or Zoe plays with ottie and Alfie does the decor on the stairs? Her dad is probably the only person who's honest with her and that is probably why we never hear of him. They haven't mastered parenting they've mastered getting other people to parent for them. Molly mae recently talked about having a sleep coach and I'm almost certain Alfie and Zoe have had one too. They cannot do anything by themselves it's actually scary.

Reactions: 31
I think Verity and Hallie for potential baby names going by what they said about their taste.

Reactions: 2
I think Verity and Hallie for potential baby names going by what they said about their taste.
Well the name they said they really loved and had been the one but they now felt could sound to much like Nala was very obviously Lana which I do still hope they go with in the end 😏

Urban dictionary pointed out never call your daughter Lana - spelled backwards it's Anal, she'll never live it down .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All this prep I wonder if they bothered to go and see her Dad and Nan before she got too far along/before Christmas….

Or even bothered to invite them round to see them

All this prep I wonder if they bothered to go and see her Dad and Nan before she got too far along/before Christmas….

Probably not.
By the looks of it joe went back to Wiltshire himself over the weekend to see his dad and family if zoe was really that bothered she could have done the same by now Shame really I'm sure her family would love to see ottie growing up and eventually meet the soon to be new one.
Not like they have much else going on

They are so annoying preparing for the new baby. Labelling in the babies room like for what? Then getting all these outfits ready that look like they just for show little elf shoes! A baby just needs sleep suits and vests! It's all about her too talking about her taste in baby clothes it's not a doll! And preparing a snack basket beside bed is very strange especially for Alfie when they have an older toddler too they surely are not gonna stay in bed? Although it looks like they never mind her as it is! Zoe talking about enjoying folding baby clothes it's just anything to be away from her toddler honestly.

Reactions: 19

I doubt it! I don’t think she has been to Wiltshire since before Covid.
I wonder if Tracey gets the chance to go back or is she too busy raising her granddaughter l.

Reactions: 3
Well the name they said they really loved and had been the one but they now felt could sound to much like Nala was very obviously Lana which I do still hope they go with in the end 😏

Urban dictionary pointed out never call your daughter Lana - spelled backwards it's Anal, she'll never live it down .
Lana is a bit plain for them, I reckon it's something more fancy which sounds like Nala...maybe Cheetara

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.