Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louseylou

VIP Member
Ohhh - the OP said dad and nan, so I just assumed they were talking about their dad's mum. Sorry for any confusion!
He visited Tracey's mam while he was back in Wiltshire at the weekend just before he went to his Dad's house. Tbf, they never really said anything when their Dad's mam died.

Reactions: 2

Danmax

Does anyone know what's wrong with Dianne’s dad, I know he isn't well but has she said what it is.

Reactions: 1

milkyways

VIP Member
I have to say, I've never gotten the big deal about bath bombs. I feel like anything that fizzes like that can't be too good for down there, especially the Lush ones that have glitter and everything in them. Also, I just find the smell of Lush very overpowering.
I was in a lush store ONCE. and it honestly smelt like a grannies house? is that the smell everyone is obsessed with??

coconochanel

VIP Member
I don’t really follow these two but have they shared the name of jewellery maker who made the ring yet? She is based in Brighton and she is amazing (she made my engagement and wedding rings), I follow her on IG and yesterday she put up a couple of posts tagging them both. But I see neither of them have shared it….
He said her name but that was all. Whats her IG account?

JSquared

VIP Member
Genuine question, and I wonder if it’s a breastfeeding thing, do people really need snack boxes for during the night? I have had to bottle feed so never had that type of hunger during night feeds but then Alfie also has one so… 🤷🏼‍♀️

mustbeme

Don’t underestimate how well they are paid. Father of daughters got paid £15K for a road safety ad.
Yea but with their expenses they probably need the money too (especially if Zoe keeps disappearing and doesnt film). I heard before that you don’t get that much from youtube views themselves, so the adds are their main income, I assume.

I also wonder how much it costs Alfie to keep future self up and running cause no way that the sales take care of that :’-)

I do think that can happen to other children aswell though to be fair

My son's dad co runs a local under 12's mixed footie club on a Sundays and people totally unfamiliar to me will often stop us when we're out and about to say I watched your dad at the weekend or are you ******'s boy did they win the other day ?

Alfie and Zoe have chose this life, it made them multi millionaires its Ottie's truth as well so of course her whole life people will say we've seen your parents channel and they will need to tell her how to answer and manage questions safely and sensibly.

Protecting your children from online preditors is a different matter if they feel they're daughters are at risk of harm then they shouldn't feature them at all from birth imo.
Not to bring up an old subject (and just quoting this post for reference), but as many of you are saying, it could be dangerous for her to be recognized. They are wealthy and people know it, they could use that against them with her.
But yeah, it’s weird they’re still posting her so much when her features now will still be similar in the next few years, including when she starts school.

billybobbobbob

Do you think Zoo will ever get real therapy? Her flight anxiety progress is great (although seemed like a fluke/distraction) but she's still struggling with her MH.

I know she was seeing that unqualified glorified counsellor before, and counselling can work for some, but surely she realises years with the same person and making no progress is bad?

Snackella

Chatty Member
I just checked Zoe's insta, and Ottie was like 10-14 days early.

She talks about being induced here from like minute 5:

Harpyharpyunder

Apologies this would have definitely been discussed at some point but what happened to Alfie and Zoe’s office/businesses? A-Z creatives is showing as closed on google and nobody seems to work for Zoela anymore according to linkedin

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Sorry ECH this point at the end wasn’t referring to your post which you were being helpful to the original poster. It was the reply after yours who said about people should use the search function before contributing. Anyway…
(Sorry I can see why you thought that was directed at you!)
Well the search function is there for a reason, and plenty people seem to agree hence the likes 🤷‍♀️

Re the birth: she mentioned something sounding like hypno-birthing/breathing excises in one of her vlogs,

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Segway, but did anyone know that Zoe's diamond is likely lab grown?
---
Not judging people for being sustainable and opting for lab grown diamonds, but they have no value after you buy them. There's no monetary investment.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Oh yeah she doesn’t do anything for ottie or the baby to be , it’s all what she wants !