Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Apparently there's a video doing the rounds on Tiktok, unfortunately she didn't save it and I don't have it but that could be the rumour?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No she wont she will have her mum doing most of the looking after the kids. I never understood why she didn't talk or go in depth about motherhood/parenting but after seeing what we see I know why...because she doesn't hardly do any parenting her mum does it all!
Exactly it!!

milkyways

VIP Member
I’m thinking they may go for Goldie. I think it was on her list from last time. Either as the full name or a nickname for perhaps Marigold. Or Pippa is sticking out to me as well but not sure if it would be shortened from anything.
pippa? I honest to everything never heard of that name before
If I did not know better I would think the brits are f*cking with us lol

• Haha

vic07

I don’t really follow these two but have they shared the name of jewellery maker who made the ring yet? She is based in Brighton and she is amazing (she made my engagement and wedding rings), I follow her on IG and yesterday she put up a couple of posts tagging them both. But I see neither of them have shared it….
Alfie said her first name in both engagement videos, but no link or anything

Pontiac_Bandit

VIP Member
My brain has randomly decided that they'll call the baby Honeysuckle, Honey for short - no idea why or where that came from!

cvntlord0606

im guessing they'll call the baby evabelle or something!! same amount of syllables as Ottilie and they're all about the names sounding good together! and they'll call her evie for short so it goes with ottie as well

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if hosting to Zoe means laying the dinning room table weeks ahead of Christmas and then on the morning it's all bucks fizz and larks in PJs opening presents while in the kitchen an "amazing local chef/small catering team" do the Christmas feast for about 12 ....... She ain't slaving that's for sure.
And then playing a board game

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
My kids’ elf on the shelf is called Evie for this exact reason.
Christmas Evie 🤣
---

When I was pregnant with my first and people would ask if we’d picked out any names I would say we were 99% sure she’d be …… but we would wait and see what she looked like. She was about 3 weeks old and already registered when I remembered to think about where she suited her name.
My elf is called elfie 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 2

GossWhore

VIP Member
New vlog

Of course it's an ad

And that music intro....I bet Alfie edited (haven't bothered watching yet)

applepie279

Has anyone else noticed how weird her ankles look while pregnant? Or is it maybe just her ugly legs? She’s never had a good “figure” so maybe I am just reachin