Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cococoleman

What about that other couple they were big friends with all over last summer, then they had a kid? Ah can't remember their names was it booker or something?!

Reactions: 1

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
I doubt it'll be Goldie or Dahlia, due to other influencers already using those names and she'll want to be oh so different.

coconochanel

VIP Member
In the blog with Mark a few weeks ago he mentioned “ooh we have the witches soon” and I presume they had tickets to watch the stage show, Zoe’s automatic reply was “I hope I can sit through it” her immediate response was to get an excuse in, there’s been no mention of it from either of them so I guess they didn’t go???

The sheer amount of things they’ve had tickets for and then she hasn’t bothered going, he needs to stop committing to anything with her
I think thats in November.

Hally34

VIP Member
...it was literally just catching someone up on the conversation? Sorry for not wanting to delve into pages more of things that have already been discussed to death
Sorry ECH this point at the end wasn’t referring to your post which you were being helpful to the original poster. It was the reply after yours who said about people should use the search function before contributing. Anyway…
(Sorry I can see why you thought that was directed at you!)

Jenn1wren

She has a private instagram which hasn’t been officially proven to be Zoe but it’s pretty obvious it’s her given who follows it. Louise no longer follows it so it’s assumed she got removed from the follower list by Zoe for outing her 1st pregnancy.
What Louise outed her preg ? When ? I did not know this

mmpop22

I'm still thinking the name could be floral. They said that the names all have the same vibe (floral) I think the name that is similar to Nala is Calla as in Calla Lily. Could also be Magnolia with nn Nolie/Nola.

My guesses are ;
Ivy
Lily
Posey
Rosie
Tansy

Surely they wouldn’t use Daisy lol

Her content is so bloody stale its time to give it up. Of course they wont though and luckily for them When Ottie reaches school age they will have the other kid to use for content. :rolleyes:
Got a feeling that they will not be going school and they will get someone to home school because zoe might not be able to interact with other parents etc

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Apologies this would have definitely been discussed at some point but what happened to Alfie and Zoe’s office/businesses? A-Z creatives is showing as closed on google and nobody seems to work for Zoela anymore according to linkedin
If you use the search function at the top of the page you should be able to find the discussions. Pretty sure it’s just a case of it being dissolved though.

Ditto247

Sorry if it's been asked, did her and mark end up going to see the witches on stage? I remember them discussing it on vlog going to garden centre few weeks back..
Was thinking she most likely let him down?!

JSquared

VIP Member
Not defending her but I’m also pregnant and pregnancy leg cramp is pretty bad, I wouldn’t however wake my partner up at 3am I would simply just wait for it to go.
Ah I was lucky and never experienced that in my pregnancy 🤞🏻
My OH makes me rub his leg until the cramp goes 😑 is that normal or is he having me on?! lol

JSquared

VIP Member
^ I get what you’re saying but it depends, I’m on pelvic rest due to low lying placenta but it doesn’t mean I’ll be too weak to push if my placenta moves up if you know what I mean.
I was the same from week 20 of my pregnancy. Managed to go through labour fine ☺ epidural did save me from the pain though as I have a low pain threshold! Good luck when your time comes ❤

PilferedWatermelon

Ooh are you allowed to give hints as to what its called??

As for Louise, I never understood their friendship anyway! You could tell Louise struggled with Zoe and didn't like the fact that she was more popular! And the same with Tanya to be honest. I don't believe their friendship!
tiger lily