Zoe Sugg #50 All alone in her non-mansion, why does she think everything beige is in fashion?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe Sugg #51 jewellery range from Ali express, how much she was paid is anyone’s guess

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m really confused by that too :S.
Why do they care THAT much?
It’s not hard to book a weekend away? Think of some places you want to visit - look at hotels in the areas, pick the one that suits you the most aha.
If they only want to go somewhere based on its ✨ aesthetic✨ then they need to get a life…
I feel they like “aesthetic” because they have no personal style at all. They’re like cardboard cut outs who just copy what is popular. Look at Zoe at her prime- she dressed like every other girl. Alfie has no personality either. He just gloms onto whatever anyone around him is doing.
They’re the human equivalents of ditto the Pokémon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Zoe Sugg #51 Nearly a decade and still no ring, her alibaba tat is just the thing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you think we’ll get some shilly vlogmas videos this year? Those are the only videos I watched of hers.
She will prob do one vlogmas video like last year aka load of rubbish.

Zoe#51 only uploads when it's an AD and her tacky jewellery line is bad.

Reactions: 12
That’s literally it. It’s Carrie Elizabeth jewellery, that in of itself is enough to put me off. It’s all tit.
I bought two rings earlier this year, put together they look ok but on their own they look like cheap tat. Won’t be buying again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.