Zoe Sugg #50 All alone in her non-mansion, why does she think everything beige is in fashion?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not that she isn't fine, but why would you do it? Would you honestly have your child walk around barefoot in a public place? My child is barefoot in our garden all the time, but somewhere people's dirty shoes have been allover? Why? God knows what people will have been treading all over that floor and kids touch their feet and then their mouths all the time. Zoe wouldn't do it but she's happy for Ottie to?
At some point u need to realise this is NOT your child. We may dislike Zoe n alfie but ottie is fine. She’s more than healthy, she has no bumps, bruises or scratches. Children run around on a beach barefoot, in a garden. Even walking barefoot in your own house is dangerous ffs w this logic we should never take our shoes off. Zoe is a control freak I’m pretty sure if ottie was in danger or at risk she would’ve put socks on. It’s not like she was running around the whole museum barefoot ffs. Kids are fine u can’t protect them from everything IF she stepped on something then Zoe and alfie would need to deal w that n learn from a mistake ffs everyone grew up differently there’s people in different countries who have never had shoes n they’re doing fine. Ottie won’t die from no shoes. Should she wear socks, possibly that would’ve been nicer but again not my/out child. Yes the floor MAY be dirty but it’s dirt ffs everyone’s acting like she’s making the child stand on legos or on a sea of broken glass 😭😭😭 give it a REST. The amount of kids I see in London in a pram, walking around, playing around w no shoes, no shirt or whatever. Also whose to say she didn’t wipe the floor or check the floor before she put ottie down … I’ve been to the museum the floor isn’t scattered w rubbish n sharp objects ffs. You have ur child barefoot in the garden… who’s to say something did blow in the wind n end up in the grass or someone accidentally drop something in the grass n ur child steps on it … children needs germs.Zoe can’t have the child in a bubble if she puts her hands in her mouth Zoe or alfie or anyone of them can correct her OR wipe her hands/feet before she does so. It’s not that deep

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Everyone’s talking about the lack of shoes…. But I don’t think Ottie is even walking yet. I think she only cruises/walks with help so I very much doubt she was on the floor much other than photos

Reactions: 16
She also didn't have socks on when they stood her on that rock in Cornwell-just saying! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Love how zoe is so boring her thread descends into arguments over socks v no socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ if some of you get so offended with children not wearing socks don't come to Australia and New Zealand. Children and adults walk around barefoot all the time, totally normal and we're not all dying of floor germ diseases.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ if some of you get so offended with children not wearing socks don't come to Australia and New Zealand. Children and adults walk around barefoot all the time, totally normal and we're not all dying of floor germ diseases.
Also from Australia, and definitely not all adults or children thank you very much!
I remember being horrified when I went to a particular Westfield and people were wandering around with no shoes on…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m a bit confused. I thought the whole point of tattle was to gossip? We don’t have to agree on things, I actually love this thread and the different opinions (especially because I have really been seeing Zoe and a lot of influencers in a different light this year). The discussions and differing views are what keep it interesting, so why are we getting nasty with each other for seeing things differently? I was just catching up the last few days and was quite shocked a few pages back when a poster said “if you feel that way then you better not produce kids” or something like that! And more recently “I fear for your kids”. I think we’re all just….gossiping? For example personally I didn’t notice the shoes, but I was very intrigued during the “Nala in the play pen” discussion. We are all individuals and have vastly different experiences in life. People can think they’re bad parents or think they’re great parents and share those thoughts but does that mean we have to get so offended? Don’t get me wrong, I really love when we are honest with each other about what we agree and disagree with, but it seems that people are taking it personally…..again I freaking love this thread because Zoe was the OG you tuber I started watching so I hate to see us getting nasty with each other ❤ I think the discussions here are so insightful and I’ve learned so much.

Reactions: 17
I’m a bit confused. I thought the whole point of tattle was to gossip? We don’t have to agree on things, I actually love this thread and the different opinions (especially because I have really been seeing Zoe and a lot of influencers in a different light this year). The discussions and differing views are what keep it interesting, so why are we getting nasty with each other for seeing things differently? I was just catching up the last few days and was quite shocked a few pages back when a poster said “if you feel that way then you better not produce kids” or something like that! And more recently “I fear for your kids”. I think we’re all just….gossiping? For example personally I didn’t notice the shoes, but I was very intrigued during the “Nala in the play pen” discussion. We are all individuals and have vastly different experiences in life. People can think they’re bad parents or think they’re great parents and share those thoughts but does that mean we have to get so offended? Don’t get me wrong, I really love when we are honest with each other about what we agree and disagree with, but it seems that people are taking it personally…..again I freaking love this thread because Zoe was the OG you tuber I started watching so I hate to see us getting nasty with each other ❤ I think the discussions here are so insightful and I’ve learned so much.
You're referring to my posts and they were in response to someone saying it's okay to put a child in a cage and leave them unattended in a room with a dog. You forgot to mention that part. I stand by those words because that individual needs to learn about the basic safety of a child before they mistreat one and the unthinkable happens. Dragging up previous replies which don't relate to the current conversation is dangerous. There was absolutely no link between my comments and the 'sock' saga. Read all posts in future and derive context instead of trying to rouse drama further down the line when the conversation has moved on. Your post is so contradictory to the message you say you're trying to convey.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You're referring to my posts and they were in response to someone saying it's okay to put a child in a cage and leave them unattended in a room with a dog. You forgot to mention that part. I stand by those words because that individual needs to learn about the basic safety of a child before they mistreat one and the unthinkable happens. Dragging up previous replies which don't relate to the current conversation is dangerous. There was absolutely no link between my comments and the 'sock' saga. Read all posts in future and derive context instead of trying to rouse drama further down the line when the conversation has moved on. Your post is so contradictory to the message you say you're trying to convey.
I don't think the poster was saying your comment was negative, they were just saying about the different discussions we have.(y)

Reactions: 14
I don't think the poster was saying your comment was negative, they were just saying about the different discussions we have.(y)
Re-read their comments. They refer to my earlier posts as 'nasty' which sounds pretty 'negative' to me (particularly when they've not stated what I was reacting to).

Further, discussing child safety isn't 'gossip' is it? Expressing concerns relating to keeping a child in a cage isn't 'gossip'. It's not even tittle tattle. The sooner people realise this, the better.

Reactions: 1
Oh please people 😂 Couldn’t give a tit about the 5 second glimpses of parenting we see in the odd video and can’t be arsed to nitpick everything about the child. It’s obviously being raised well and looks healthy and happy.

Reactions: 26
Oh please people 😂 Couldn’t give a tit about the 5 second glimpses of parenting we see in the odd video and can’t be arsed to nitpick everything about the child. It’s obviously being raised well and looks healthy and happy.
She may be healthy and happy but how is leaving a child under one in a closed of pen with a dog good parenting and being 'looked after'? IMO thats a disaster waiting to happen also no stair gate on the stairs or on the steps down to the conservatory.

Reactions: 9
I think we can all disagree without wishing each other can’t have children. Bad vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Babies are feral, my son is Otties ages and he would be licking that floor most likely nevermind being barefoot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyway time for title thread suggestions please! (y) Zoe #51 a jewellery collab is the most she's done all year but its Ottie's safety we fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think the majority of us come here to chat/read about children and how they're supposed to be cared for. It's not a mummy thread :unsure: so even if there was a point in dragging out this discussion, it's not the place to do it. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 17
Do you think we’ll get some shilly vlogmas videos this year? Those are the only videos I watched of hers.

Reactions: 8
I don't think the majority of us come here to chat/read about children and how they're supposed to be cared for. It's not a mummy thread :unsure: so even if there was a point in dragging out this discussion, it's not the place to do it. Just my opinion.
We come back to this every time but yet people are happy to moan and not offer a different topic. Ottie is a huge focus here because Zoe does duck all else.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.