Zoe Sugg #51 Nearly a decade and still no ring, her alibaba tat is just the thing

Have you ever bought any of Zoe's merchandise?

• yes

Votes: 146 22.7%
  • no

Votes: 498 77.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @jackolantern for the winning thread title 😊 update for anyone who missed anything...

Zoe has come out of hibernation and went to TK Maxx with BFF Mark to buy more Halloween tat she doesn't need!
She has gated off her lounge area so Ottie and Nala can't enter and have to stay in the play area section #mumoftheyear
She threw Ottie a birthday party with the same old graze boxes and cake pops she has at every other occasion :sleep:
She has bought out a Jewellery collab with Carrie Elizabeth and claimed she has been wearing CE jewellery for YEARS but her vlogs tell a different story #missoma #estee Lalonde x daisy.
Next month is her and Alfie's TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY will he pop the question? 🐖 might fly!🤭

anyway carry on the discussion

Reactions: 22
Have never bought anything with Zoe's name on or attached to it, never would. Same goes for any celebrity or influencer. I don't want or need their beggy merch, thanks.

Reactions: 32
Have never bought anything with Zoe's name on or attached to it, never would. Same goes for any celebrity or influencer. I don't want or need their beggy merch, thanks.
Agree. Can honestly, hand on heart say that I NEVER, nor have I ever, felt like any influencer ad has been genuine. I skip them every time as I know they don’t use or care about the product they’re advertising, and I’m talking celebrities too. I’ve recently stopped getting Hello Fresh as I couldn’t stand to see all these fake adverts from influencers pretending to actually cook. I recently saw this comment on Zoe’s vlog & it’s just so naive of someone to think she’s putting up content for any reason other than to shill crap. ‘Grateful’ give me STRENGTH😭 2k likes? People are seriously delusional. These people don’t care about you, they wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. Sorry for the rant but it’s just all a massive cult.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bought Zoe cookbook for Tattle. Took photos and returned immediately

Also Zoe saying she's "pumping out the content"
I wonder why mmm

All the ones circled red are ads in the last month...4 out of 5 🙃 (80%)

Screenshot_20220905-091559.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those rings are the tackiest thing I'ves seen for £100 each! and yes her minions are thick as tit as if she is just uploading vlogs for them NO HUN SHE IS UPLOADING VIDEOS TO SELL HER tit TO YOU MORONS!

Reactions: 38
I honestly can’t see anyone actually wanting to buy them and spend that amount of money on such basic rings? Surely even Zoe stans can see it’s a bloody ripoff

Reactions: 15
go on etsy personalize some rings, buy from small brand owners.
no need to put money into zoes pockets when she does the bare minimum with the resources and money she has got

Reactions: 50
The only reason anybody would buy these basic overpriced rings is because they like Zoe. So I don't think any of us tick that box, tbf.

Reactions: 12
I bought one if the big christmas gifts she used to do with superdrug. The bath products were actually ok and i still use the box 😅 it was in the less then half price sale, would never have paid full price.

Reactions: 13
I bought one if the big christmas gifts she used to do with superdrug. The bath products were actually ok and i still use the box 😅 it was in the less then half price sale, would never have paid full price.
I bought the "scrubbing me softly". Do not like her one bit but damn, did that smell good.
But yeah, that was late 2015/early 2016. I was 21, so I didn't know better :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I actually decided to get one of Zoe’s rings, not because it’s hers but because I thought it matched one of my other everyday rings. Will be interesting to see how it lasts because I’m not going to take it off and my Pandora ones are always fine and haven’t tarnished….will keep you all posted.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but her manicure is horrid why not just choose one colour and paint the whole nail instead of the tips.

Reactions: 9
Those rings look so cheap, like they’d turn your finger green in a matter of hours.

Reactions: 6
When I was a teenager, I had the first girl online book, the big toiletries bag and a lip gloss from Zoella beauty! The bag was actually a really nice and useful size for me (still use it). The gloss was very pink and the book... Lets not talk about that one

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.