Zoe Sugg #50 All alone in her non-mansion, why does she think everything beige is in fashion?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @jvalentine2189 for the winning title thread (y) So what has our slobella been up to recently?....

She finally got rid of those manky extensions 🥳
She is still reminiscing about her childhood:sleep:
She has taken ANOTHER holiday at Wilderness reserve with the Deyes obviously!
She is still pretending to be weak and cant walk up a small hill never mind push the pram up it!

AND FOR GOD SAKE PUT A SUN HAT ON OTTIE!

Reactions: 23
To add to the recap:

she pretended to do the couch to 5K because she was paid by gym shark to advertise their clothing.

she took three weeks to paint one wall in her office, which she painted a lovely shade of baby poo.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I completely forgot about her doing couch to 5k. Imagine pretending to do that but then saying you cant walk up a hill? So she’s expecting people to believe she’s been out jogging but can’t handle a casual family stroll?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I completely forgot about her doing couch to 5k. Imagine pretending to do that but then saying you cant walk up a hill? So she’s expecting people to believe she’s been out jogging but can’t handle a casual family stroll?
Different theory: what if Zoe is perfectly capable of pushing that stroller up the hill (let's be real, what 31yo woman with no impediments isn't?) but Alfie likes being the strong one in their relationship? Zoe therefore has acted for years weaker than she was to give him a good feeling about himself and in the process lost her sense of independence and now really believes she can't? We all know she lost herself somewhere in this relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m sure poppy mentioned her period not too long ago?! Don’t you just love watching rich people do rich things! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Different theory: what if Zoe is perfectly capable of pushing that stroller up the hill (let's be real, what 31yo woman with no impediments isn't?) but Alfie likes being the strong one in their relationship? Zoe therefore has acted for years weaker than she was to give him a good feeling about himself and in the process lost her sense of independence and now really believes she can't? We all know she lost herself somewhere in this relationship.
She definitely gets off on being an itty bitty weak thing he needs her big man to do all the heavy lifting.

Reactions: 21
So did I TBH. That's how much she's mentioned it.. most of us forgot 🤣

Reactions: 12
I was watching an old Alfie vlog the other day and they were talking about having kids and they said they would want a girl first and then a boy 18 months apart like they are to their siblings, so Zoe will have to be pregnant now if thats the time limit they want!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I was watching an old Alfie vlog the other day and they were talking about having kids and they said they would want a girl first and then a boy 18 months apart like they are to their siblings, so Zoe will have to be pregnant now if thats the time limit they want!
These two are so obsessed with recreating their own childhood that they are going to give their own kids a serious complex.

• Sad
Reactions: 76
These two are so obsessed with recreating their own childhood that they are going to give their own kids a serious complex.
And could be creating serious problems for themselves.
What if they can't get pregnant according to that timeline? That's an insane pressure to place on yourself.

Reactions: 18
And could be creating serious problems for themselves.
What if they can't get pregnant according to that timeline? That's an insane pressure to place on yourself.
If they do decide to follow that plan (which they might not after having had ottie as many parents realise it’s much harder than they think and change their original ideas) but I bet they’ll be expecting to fall pregnant in their first month of trying like they did with ottie…

Reactions: 14
If they do decide to follow that plan (which they might not after having had ottie as many parents realise it’s much harder than they think and change their original ideas) but I bet they’ll be expecting to fall pregnant in their first month of trying like they did with ottie…
How do you know it happened the first time?

Reactions: 1
How do you know it happened the first time?
Because in October they weren’t trying according to Zoe but we’re pregnant by December. Also they both said it happened incredibly quickly and quicker than they thought it would. So they alluded to it only taking a month or two.

Whilst she may have been lying in October. She had no reason to even mention it as it was a q&a and she could have ignored the question if they were trying but didn’t want to tell anyone.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Well now Tanya is pregnant, Zoe might look to get pregnant as soon as she can.

Reactions: 16
Is poppy still dating Sean. Hardly any mention of each other on Instagram of late

Reactions: 10
I had a middling childhood (my mom was kind of an anxious mess which gave me some baggage but I'm working on it), and while there are certainly elements of my young life that I'd like to carry on or avoid when my husband and I have kids... I just feel like I can't imagine liking your childhood so much that 90% of the moments in your life are either nostalgia trips or strategic re-creation.
It's almost like they were coddled so much that they don't know how to grow up?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.