Zoe Sugg #50 All alone in her non-mansion, why does she think everything beige is in fashion?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even curating is a stretch isn’t it 😂
Seems like Carrie Elizabeth and Zoe need to get their stories straight !
If you’re expecting Carrie/CEJ PR to get their story straight you have a long wait.

This is a company that was started with only an overdraft. Sorry, a credit card. Actually no, it was a small loan. It’s hilarious - all these conflicting stories sit side by side online. Why on earth would anyone feel the need to lie about how you achieved something? Maybe “handed a chunk of money with no requirement to repay, zero interest, a few grand a month disguised as a “pretend I’m working consultancy”, a group of people around you helping for free, no rent, etc.... doesn’t sell jewellery as well as a sob story. Maybe “I did F all” is embarrassing for Zoe. These people are all graft you know. Zoe is exhausted from the five meetings she had for this project. 😂 Carrie from the stress of remembering what the story is this week.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What made me laugh is when Zoe said she has been wearing Carrie Elizabeth for years but if you look at her description book in old vlogs her jewellery was Estee londe-daisy or Missoma so that's ANOTHER LIE!

Reactions: 16
Mmmm I disagree. I do think they do look after her and she has a very blessed and privileged lifestyle…
Same, I actually think they are quite caring. To be honest I don’t dislike Zoe, I just think she’s boring AF 🤣 I know people moan about Ottie not wearing socks or a hat but my baby is slightly younger and will also not keep socks or a hat in so maybe I’m a terrible mum too 😂

Reactions: 16
My niece will not keep socks or hats on for more than 5 seconds!

Also it's way too hot in London atm for a jumper. It's 23 degrees and muggy as hell, I can't even wear trousers at the minute. She's crazy.

Reactions: 7
My niece will not keep socks or hats on for more than 5 seconds!

Also it's way too hot in London atm for a jumper. It's 23 degrees and muggy as hell, I can't even wear trousers at the minute. She's crazy.
it a bit wet on Thursday in London maybe that’s why? Tbh the jumper is adding fuel to the tumour that she’s preggy again

Reactions: 1
Do babies keep shoes or socks on very well? No! Would I put my babies bare feet down on the public floor? No.
but that’s just me 😅

Reactions: 23
Do babies keep shoes or socks on very well? No! Would I put my babies bare feet down on the public floor? No.
but that’s just me 😅
Exactly. No one bleeping cares if she kicks her socks and shoes off, it's the fact she's bleeping barefoot on a public museum floor. duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
but that’s just me 😅
Legit! Obviously babies kick their shoes and socks off, but doesn't mean you'd put your kids feet on a grubby museum floor jesus. Hardly the same as your bloody garden or you carrying them is it 😖

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ I fear for the children of some of you 😭😭 so dramatic, the child is perfectly fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Jesus Christ I fear for the children of some of you 😭😭 so dramatic, the child is perfectly fine.
It's not that she isn't fine, but why would you do it? Would you honestly have your child walk around barefoot in a public place? My child is barefoot in our garden all the time, but somewhere people's dirty shoes have been allover? Why? God knows what people will have been treading all over that floor and kids touch their feet and then their mouths all the time. Zoe wouldn't do it but she's happy for Ottie to?

Reactions: 18
Aww ffs I don’t think ottie is going to die because she’s walked on the floor without socks or shoes on 😂 it’s actually not recommended for babies to wear shoes as it can alter the foot shape you should do some research it’s actually really interesting!

Reactions: 22
Aww ffs I don’t think ottie is going to die because she’s walked on the floor without socks or shoes on 😂 it’s actually not recommended for babies to wear shoes as it can alter the foot shape you should do some research it’s actually really interesting!
Shoes no, socks yes. I hardly think wearing socks on the floor of a very public museum is alot to expect jeez. I'm actually maddened you all think that's normal behaviour, would you walk around in public without your shoes on? People could have literally tred tit on that floor. So why is it ok for a baby? Noone said she would die FFS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
We were basically feral as children, but when we were out and in public we wore shoes. My husband had a sewing needle deep in his foot for weeks when he was a toddler. You don’t know what’s on the floor.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it ideal she had no socks on no but the floor would be cleaned after closing the day before so far cleaner at Early doors than the afternoon or after closing. She’s not our kid to raise so they can crack on tbh.

Reactions: 12
Typical morons put her in shoes when she can't even stand and when she can they let her go barefoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Typical morons put her in shoes when she can't even stand and when she can they let her go barefoot.
This is it 😅 they just have the oddest approach to things! Zoe buys millions of pairs of sunglasses for her baby who is under 1 , but doesn’t put her in a hat in full sun?! 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.