Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d pay good money to see a clip of Zoe running. It absolutely doesn’t exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
New vlog up! she has only gone a bought the same £7k sofa as Alfie bought for his office.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New vlog up! she has only gone a bought the same £7k sofa as Alfie bought for his office.
Love that she unwrapped it just to paint right behind it. Idiot. It's so ugly too, but I guess if everyone else has it she has to, too!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She shows you the items you get with the shespot collab and shows the sex toy but doesn't say what it is just gets danielle to unbox it. 🤦‍♀️ Come on if you are going to collab with a pleasures brand say the word sex toy or vibrator FFS!

God she's frigid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She shows you the items you get with the shespot collab and shows the sex toy but doesn't say what it is just gets danielle to unbox it. 🤦‍♀️ Come on if you are going to collab with a pleasures brand say the word sex toy or vibrator FFS!
she makes danielle unbox it???? LMFAO

remember the better than sex mascara that someone pointed out here- when she called it better than chocolate.
shocked she didnt call shespot something ridiculous as well

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course Zoe, one of the bosses, would use her office space as a place to "relax and have a chat" instead of actually working.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She thinks pushing a pushchair is hard. :ROFLMAO:

OMG she is painting with a roller and hasn't covered up the £7k sofas. This girl knows nothing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_2022-05-27-19-17-34-72.jpg

Some people don't have any choice but to buy dupes 🙄
Also why is she enabling her staff to work on sofas?! It's a work space, not a living room. She's talking about getting plants.

Reactions: 14
Love that she unwrapped it just to paint right behind it. Idiot. It's so ugly too, but I guess if everyone else has it she has to, too!
She is soooo bad for this, very anything you can do I can do better nature about her

Reactions: 7
She is so awkward towards anything sexual its embarrassing to watch! why did she need all the staff to open the collab box? they didn't sit with her when she collaborated with etsy! then they sit there giggling like idiots ffs if you cant have a adult conversation about sex/pleasure then please don't patronize your fans and do a collab with a women's sexual brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I also found it really interesting that she said Zoella are collaborating with that company because a lot of "you" are passionate about women's and sexual health. Nothing about HER or team Zoella being passionate about that..

Reactions: 22
I also found it really interesting that she said Zoella are collaborating with that company because a lot of "you" are passionate about women's and sexual health. Nothing about HER or team Zoella being passionate about that..
Well she isn't passionate about that. The only thing she is passionate about is pizza and Christmas!

Reactions: 16
why doesnt she fix her teeth? she has the money for it. i’ve neglected dental care for years because i don’t have any med care benefits, and i’m afraid to go to the free yearly facilities teeth cleaning etc in the fear that they’ll tell me i need teeth work that’s outside the free basics stuff we get yearly and too embarrassed to never come back to get it done cos i cant afford it. always wanted braces but could never afford them, this girl must love the poor look, she is just so humble x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.