Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always said that the zoella site and Instagram could’ve been really great if they’d been set up and managed better. The first thing should’ve been to drop the zoella name especially if she wanted to attract adults who are say 25-45. Those in that age group just associate her with primark hauls and chubby bunny style challenges. That’s why there was so much outrage at the dildo article it’s the association that people make.

If she was that desperate to keep zoella use that name for a sister site that is more teen and young adult content. An modern online version of sugar and bliss magazine would’ve been fab and a market filler as I don’t believe that content is online much these days.

This way there was still plenty of room for top ten Xmas movie picks for a rainy day and the sex talk especially if the sex talk was done tastefully and not in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.
BIB- I don't know why but this was hysterical to me!! :ROFLMAO: thanks fellow tattler for the laugh this morning

Reactions: 5
I wonder how that couch to 5k is going? 😊
Probably waiting for the next workout apparel sponsor. It's a rule that you are only allowed to wear every item of sponsored exercise clothing once before it spontaneously combusts right?

Reactions: 18
Does she even make an annual purge of her closet to donate or does she just hoard them?

Reactions: 11
Of course alfie posted about fathers day with his selfie, so self centered

I always hated this "present from ottie" "present from nala" like come on they dont give a tit.
Why not say " lovely present from zoe" unless zoe doesnt give a tit too and i would't blame her this time because he didnt gave a tit about Mothers day 🤷‍♀️ he maybe bought it himself i can so picture it 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m curious to see if Zoe wishes him a happy Father’s Day as he didn’t do it for her on Mother’s Day…

Reactions: 15

I always hated this "present from ottie" "present from nala" like come on they dont give a tit.
Why not say " lovely present from zoe" unless zoe doesnt give a tit too and i would't blame her this time because he didnt gave a tit about Mothers day 🤷‍♀️ he maybe bought it himself i can so picture it 😬
What a wanker. Just get some cutters from B&Q like everyone else you twit.

As if you're even gonna actually successfully grow anything anyway Alfie.

Reactions: 16
WTH is that post? His previous one of him holding Ottilie would've been far better for Father's Day than those two selfies where he looks bored out his mind.

Reactions: 17
Very weird that he uploaded the picture saying something like happy Father’s Day to all the fathers that follow me or something. He’s just asking for comments to wish him happy Father’s Day and he didn’t even have the audacity to upload a Mother’s Day post

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Very weird that he uploaded the picture saying something like happy Father’s Day to all the fathers that follow me or something. He’s just asking for comments to wish him happy Father’s Day and he didn’t even have the audacity to upload a Mother’s Day post
That’s cos he only cares about himself. And getting likes/comments.

Reactions: 21
Couldn't even put up a story for Zoe for Mother's Day but there's a post and stories for him when it's Father's Day. Also, nothing with the child who actually made him a parent. As someone else already said, the one he posted a couple of days ago would have been a much better picture than the one of him in his pop up shop. I honestly feel bad for Zoe, he didn't post anything for her for Mother's Day and I can imagine that really stung for her as she has wanted kids for a long time.

Reactions: 26
I don’t normally feel sorry for zoe but actually alfie ignoring her on Mother’s Day and then making Father’s Day all about him just sums up his arrogant self centred head personality.

also edited to add those weird as anything selfies saying happy Father’s Day look like he is bored by the idea of Father’s Day and being a dad, and couldn’t give a tit. Still trying to play the ‘hot’ single dad schtick to get attention from instagram followers?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
Imagine uploading a post about being a father on fathers day talk about self centred!

Also he hasn't even done anything to the veg bed himself! Joe was doing the digging then Poppy helped then Zoe's mum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Hmmm... I get that they're in a position where they've earned enough money and don't have to share everything with their followers. But what's wrong in being publicly sweet and supportive of your partner from time to time??

I sure hope their relationship is completely different off social media because based on the things I've seen from them, they seem like such a dull and boring couple who happen to live and have a daughter together. No real spark, no romance. Nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
A little acknowledgement from one another on days like today is something that I'm sure they'd both appreciate. I know they've done presents this morning but sometimes it's nice to hear it as well. I know that if my brother in law did something like that post this morning after not doing something similar for my sister she wouldn't be happy and the rest of us would be saying wtf? I have noticed that none of Zoe's family has liked his post from this morning.

They show so little with each other now that I really hope their life is different behind closed doors. They obviously don't have to share everything but I think it might be a couple of months since either one has posted a picture with each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.