Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They show so little with each other now that I really hope their life is different behind closed doors. They obviously don't have to share everything but I think it might be a couple of months since either one has posted a picture with each other.
Now that you've said it there's going to be a picture together. just you wait, that's how it goes. Nothing genuine, just keeping up that zalfie brand.

Reactions: 13
His post did so poorly it said 'and others' instead of the amount of people liking. Whether he did that himself, or it didn't break into the thousands, it's just so fun to see. I don't follow people like Ploppy and Stringy Sean but Zoe didn't like it, nor Joe, Dianne, Mark, or any of the other usual suspects. He's so washed.

• Haha
They show so little with each other now that I really hope their life is different behind closed doors. They obviously don't have to share everything but I think it might be a couple of months since either one has posted a picture with each other.
Also, they both have posted something sort of soppy and emotional recently (Zoe about Mark, Alfie about his mum and Ottilie) but unsurprisingly, nothing about each other. Their relationship seems dead....at least on social media (but even if it's really dead, they won't ever break up - that's one thing I'm sure of).

Reactions: 17
Also, they both have posted something sort of soppy and emotional recently (Zoe about Mark, Alfie about his mum and Ottilie) but unsurprisingly, nothing about each other. Their relationship seems dead....at least on social media (but even if it's really dead, they won't ever break up - that's one thing I'm sure of).
Oh yeah, that's true. I really hope that it's different than what they put out there for people to see as I hate to think of anyone just being stuck like that. Everyone should be able to live the best life they can.

Reactions: 4
Just saw Maddie's IG post for father's day as well as Perrie's from Little Mix and Gemma Atkinson's. I bet Alfie's ego would've LOOOVED something like that from Zoe. He would've shared it on his stories and probably re-posted it on his main grid as well, just to show everyone what a great (single) father he is 😄

Reactions: 17
Well I bet they will have spent the day with HIS dad and family celebrating fathers day, Maybe he didn't post anything on Mothers day because (maybe) Zoe barely does anything for Ottie so he thinks why should I?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw Maddie's IG post for father's day as well as Perrie's from Little Mix and Gemma Atkinson's. I bet Alfie's ego would've LOOOVED something like that from Zoe. He would've shared it on his stories and probably re-posted it on his main grid as well, just to show everyone what a great (single) father he is 😄
Sorry for quoting myself but OMG can't believe it really happened 😂
It's weird that Zoe didn't want to post it on her IG account though.

Reactions: 7
He posted a video Zoe appearantly made him for Fathers day

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does Alfie always seem like he holds back a bit? It looks like he never smiles fully or laughs genuinely, his smile doesn't reach his eyes and I've never heard him laugh freely. I know the smiling thing could be that he is posing and has that one smile for pictures but in videos too.. Idk maybe it's just the way he is but for some reason he doesn't seem happy or something..

Reactions: 22
Well I bet they will have spent the day with HIS dad and family celebrating fathers day, Maybe he didn't post anything on Mothers day because (maybe) Zoe barely does anything for Ottie so he thinks why should I?
Looks like it was him and poppy who went out with his dad, so his first Father’s Day he mainly spent out with his dad! He’s still like an 8 year old boy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Right so if Zoe made that video for him why couldn't he have made one for Zoe on mothers day?

Reactions: 25
Sorry for quoting myself but OMG can't believe it really happened 😂
It's weird that Zoe didn't want to post it on her IG account though.
I'd bet any money that Zoe didn't make that.
I can picture Alfie asking Zoe for any videos she had of the him and Ottie and making it himself. He loves himself too much not to have one when he's seen other peoples and Zoe is too passive aggressive to do it after the Mothers Day debacle, surely.

I know they may do something offline but I still find it odd they didn't post anything for Mothers day/ Fathers day even influencers whos partners don't work in social media post something on IG.

Slightly weird question, but what do you think their love languages are?
I think Zoes for giving is gift giving but receiving is words of affirmation, which she seems to recieve 0 of other than the pet name “gorgeous”.

Reactions: 23
They talked about this in a vlog a while back. Maybe in lockdown or 2019. I *think* Alfie was physical touch, but I may be wrong.
That would be hilarious since we’ve basically never seen him touch Zoe in any kind of affectionate way…

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.