Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this an example of the reactions of the people Zoe forced to watch her birth video?! 🤣 imagine being that attention seeking you would sit people down to watch it. That is something for you and your partner to watch, maybe a close pregnant friend if they asked, but really beyond that who wants to see someone’s vagina up close and personal !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Mark didn’t really know what to say about it did he? They were gonna watch The Witches and Zoe was like wanna see a real horror movie?? Lol I don’t have children but I guess watching your own child being born is quite fascinating to see and emotional but I can’t imagine ever wanting to watch someone else’s birthing video like even close friends and my sister! Watched one episode of One Born Every Minute once, they blur loads out and even that was too much for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s really weird to want to show someone your birth video, almost as weird as wanting (or even be willing) to watch your friends birthing video. I honestly don’t know which is stranger. Do non YouTube people actually film their child’s birth in that much detail? I get wanting to have photos of the aftermath (baby in moms arms)

Reactions: 18
I love my best friend to death, would take a bullet for her truly. One thing I will never do is let her watch a video of my vagina, whether it’s pushing out a cucumber or a baby. Too far. Hilariously too far for someone who is clearly a massive immature prude

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's the height of narcissism to think someone else will be interested in your birth video. And then forcing them to sit and watch?

I'd rather have no friends than Zoe as one.

Reactions: 41
I wonder why Alfie was so eager to film the birth up close. As a man, I couldn't imagine saying yes to filming that. I am extremely squeamish and would pass out at the first sight of blood and the head breaching, but still. What would possess someone to so eagerly want to film that unless they were producing a medical documentary.

Reactions: 14
It’s not just not wanting to see someone else’s bits, which I agree is weird, I’ve never wanted to see my mates vaginas…

But childbirth is horrifying to watch and she said that Alfie got lots of footage of the business end. It’s messy and icky, people poop themselves, not to mention that she had an episiotomy so she was sliced open. It’s not something anyone would want to watch except maybe an expectant mother wanting to know what might happen. But it’s not easy viewing for normal people!

(Before anyone comes for me I know that childbirth is amazing but watching videos of it is absolutely not, it’s actually really gross 🤢)
i'm expecting and i still refuse to watch a childbirth video bc that tit is traumatizing. i'd rather be painfully unaware of what it would look like down there, and just go with the flow.

can you imagine her asking people if they want to watch her birthing video as if she's popping on Elf on tv? you can't even say no thanks bc she'll throw a fit

Reactions: 10
It wouldn't be so bad it if was filmed top end and you didn't see the actually pushing out of baby, but if its that end I would NEVER show my friends. Also what's her obsession with being old? she had some pound coins and said she was getting old eh?:unsure:

Reactions: 12
can you imagine her asking people if they want to watch her birthing video as if she's popping on Elf on tv? you can't even say no thanks bc she'll throw a fit
I really want to see how she does that. 🤣 “Mmm before we watch the witches, I have a suggestion…”

It wouldn't be so bad it if was filmed top end and you didn't see the actually pushing out of baby, but if its that end I would NEVER show my friends. Also what's her obsession with being old? she had some pound coins and said she was getting old eh?:unsure:
I guess being a 90s kid is a personality trait. 🥱

It’s really weird to want to show someone your birth video, almost as weird as wanting (or even be willing) to watch your friends birthing video. I honestly don’t know which is stranger. Do non YouTube people actually film their child’s birth in that much detail? I get wanting to have photos of the aftermath (baby in moms arms)
I suppose it’s a bit awkward if someone asks if you want to see it how do you say no without offending?

I suppose it’s a bit awkward if someone asks if you want to see it how do you say no without offending?
I’d happily offend someone rather than say yes to watching that…

It’s odd she keeps offering for people to watch it. Not sure I’d want all my friends to see me in that way.

Reactions: 21
It's baffling. She's got the money to buy her wardrobe of Stella McCartney, Mini Rodini, Bobo Choses etc. Really fun, brightly coloured clothing. But no, got to have the kid fit the beige aesthetic, rather than dressing her in fun stuff 🙄
god i was shopping the other day and was seeing so many high end brands making beautiful new baby clothes pieces.. She rly has no taste, money can't buy class I guess 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’d happily offend someone rather than say yes to watching that…

It’s odd she keeps offering for people to watch it. Not sure I’d want all my friends to see me in that way.
I wouldnt like even watching mine so why would i watch someone elses??? She is so weird for making people see it🤢

Reactions: 11
The face you make when you really want you boyfriend to propose but you’re trying to be the cool girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The face you make when you tell people being a mother is all you’ve ever wanted to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The face you make when you’ve fingered everyone’s pastries cutting them into 1000 pieces

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.