Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they say they have something planned for October? I bet its halloween shopping followed by watching The Witches then Tully's scarefest:sleep:

Also why is she wearing a wooly hat when its not even cold?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just went through Alfie Instagram page to try and find out how old the baby is. And I just realised he never posted (I could be wrong) anything about congratulating Zoe on giving birth to his child or saying she’s amazing or anything like that? With the amount of influencer babies recently, I’ve seen a lot of partners/ husbands posting about how strong their wife was, Gemma miles husband is one I can think of at the top of my head…
I don’t know I just find their relationship really weird
You would think that he was a single dad and I think this has been mentioned before. Most of the pictures are of him and ottie. He seems very self centred and shallow and one of those people that have to make everything about themselves. The worst kind of person tbh

Reactions: 29
Didn't they say they have something planned for October? I bet its halloween shopping followed by watching The Witches then Tully's scarefest:sleep:

Also why is she wearing a wooly hat when its not even cold?
They’re already planning their Halloween hangouts? Yikes, it’s not even summer yet & they’re wishing the year a way!

Reactions: 16
Oh what is the obsession with cozy?! “The office feels so cozy”… it’s an office, not a living room. People SHOULD be coming in to do work. It’s not a Halloween film night, it’s a place of work

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh what is the obsession with cozy?! “The office feels so cozy”… it’s an office, not a living room. People SHOULD be coming in to do work. It’s not a Halloween film night, it’s a place of work
She has no concept of what working actually is does she, which is why in her own ‘office’ she just has sofas for a living room vibe. As all CEOs of companies do 🙄

Reactions: 22
On the Zoella IG the founder of shespot are talking about the collab and talk about the vibrator. Well someone has to seeing as Zoe is too immature to do it!

Reactions: 10
In a normal work environment most people (including myself) would be pissed off if their boss turned their office into a living room with lounging sofas.

Surely you go to the office to do work, if you wanted to sit on a sofa you could do that from home. It’s terrible for your back to not sit on a proper chair anyway - clearly their HR and HSE assessments are slacking

Reactions: 16
I'm sure she's reading here.. as she fiiiinally realised in her vlog that she's a boring slugg and never explores new areas or countries.. 😜

Reactions: 14
Been a couple of weeks since she mentioned her running hasn’t it? Bet GymShark are delighted they went with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I believe Alfie feels shy/embarrassed to propose anyway. They seem to struggle being romantic, and Alfie is not good at expressing certain things…
i have a feeling he doesn't even know what to say during the proposal, which is depressing as hell. they don't look like a couple who ever expresses deep & meaningful feelings to one another.

Reactions: 21
Why does she dress ottie in such boring drab clothes
It's baffling. She's got the money to buy her wardrobe of Stella McCartney, Mini Rodini, Bobo Choses etc. Really fun, brightly coloured clothing. But no, got to have the kid fit the beige aesthetic, rather than dressing her in fun stuff 🙄

i have a feeling he doesn't even know what to say during the proposal, which is depressing as hell. they don't look like a couple who ever expresses deep & meaningful feelings to one another.
zshoë, I love you sho mush lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it SO weird that she says she’s shown so many people her birth video .. I mean I get having close friends but really I wouldn’t want to see anyone else’s bits N pieces no matter who they are!! It’s like she thinks she some birthing goddess 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find it SO weird that she says she’s shown so many people her birth video .. I mean I get having close friends but really I wouldn’t want to see anyone else’s bits N pieces no matter who they are!! It’s like she thinks she some birthing goddess 🤣🤣🤣
Also didnt they have to use forceps on Ottie or something?

Reactions: 5
It’s not just not wanting to see someone else’s bits, which I agree is weird, I’ve never wanted to see my mates vaginas…

But childbirth is horrifying to watch and she said that Alfie got lots of footage of the business end. It’s messy and icky, people poop themselves, not to mention that she had an episiotomy so she was sliced open. It’s not something anyone would want to watch except maybe an expectant mother wanting to know what might happen. But it’s not easy viewing for normal people!

(Before anyone comes for me I know that childbirth is amazing but watching videos of it is absolutely not, it’s actually really gross 🤢)

Reactions: 27
It’s not just not wanting to see someone else’s bits, which I agree is weird, I’ve never wanted to see my mates vaginas…

But childbirth is horrifying to watch and she said that Alfie got lots of footage of the business end. It’s messy and icky, people poop themselves, not to mention that she had an episiotomy so she was sliced open. It’s not something anyone would want to watch except maybe an expectant mother wanting to know what might happen. But it’s not easy viewing for normal people!

(Before anyone comes for me I know that childbirth is amazing but watching videos of it is absolutely not, it’s actually really gross 🤢)
Makes me think of the time Chandler watched it by mistake in Friends and then Monica and they were both traumatised! 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.