Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the age gap between them, I wonder if Amanda had a view of Zoe as some 'older' woman stealing her son away from her. He was like 18 or 19 when they met and still living at home. And Zoe moved to Brighton like a year into them dating right? And they bought the house a year after that I think? 3 and a half years isn't huge but when you're 18 or 19 I think it makes more of a difference. Especially with Alfie's maturity levels lol. Maybe her opinion of Zoe hasn't changed much since that time, even though the relationship and power dynamics have obviously evolved quite a bit. She just seem like a nightmare MIL tbh.
He moved to London. He didn’t even know what council tax was.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s like Alfie doesn’t want to say no to mummy so just does what his parents want. He is lucky he found Zoe who worships the Deyes set up and seemingly is happy to go along with it, trying to recreate the perfect nuclear family.

Reactions: 16
Alfie is definitely a mummy's boy. I bet he would ask his parents opinion before he proposed to Zoe(if he ever does)

Reactions: 21
Poor Mark didn’t really know what to say about it did he? They were gonna watch The Witches and Zoe was like wanna see a real horror movie?? Lol I don’t have children but I guess watching your own child being born is quite fascinating to see and emotional but I can’t imagine ever wanting to watch someone else’s birthing video like even close friends and my sister! Watched one episode of One Born Every Minute once, they blur loads out and even that was too much for me 😂
I’m the opposite, I am obsessed with birth, I have two kids. I watch every programme, listen to every podcast and I will happily listen to anyones birth story.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s not just not wanting to see someone else’s bits, which I agree is weird, I’ve never wanted to see my mates vaginas…

But childbirth is horrifying to watch and she said that Alfie got lots of footage of the business end. It’s messy and icky, people poop themselves, not to mention that she had an episiotomy so she was sliced open. It’s not something anyone would want to watch except maybe an expectant mother wanting to know what might happen. But it’s not easy viewing for normal people!

(Before anyone comes for me I know that childbirth is amazing but watching videos of it is absolutely not, it’s actually really gross 🤢)
I just gave birth for the first time 13 weeks ago, I only had my partner there as my little boy came within 20 minutes, I had a VERY easy birth but I am still slightly traumatised after my partner just filling me in on everything that happened and that he saw (which sounded absolutely disgusting im proud of him for not passing out) a few days afterwards..

why the hell you would want to traumatise your friends is beyond me 😳

Zoe if you’re reading this, please stop showing people.. they are too polite or so far up your arse they won’t say no

But Zoe’s video is not like that. She confirmed Alfie filmed EVERYTHING… so every time she offers to show her mate the videos she’s offering to show them everything…

Who do they think their audience is??!

I’m all for people doing whatever they enjoy in the bedroom in a safe consensual way, but I really really don’t think anyone who’s thinking about getting into or trying BDSM is coming to Zoella looking for advice…

View attachment 1340381

Hahaha this is too hilarious.. it just screams we are trying too hard. It’s like in high school when people pretend they’ve done this and that when they haven’t 😂

How can the brand “Zoella” expect to be taken seriously talking about sex and vibrators when it started off with shitey advent calendars and body mists and that tit book girl online she wrote 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
But Zoe’s video is not like that. She confirmed Alfie filmed EVERYTHING… so every time she offers to show her mate the videos she’s offering to show them everything…

Who do they think their audience is??!

I’m all for people doing whatever they enjoy in the bedroom in a safe consensual way, but I really really don’t think anyone who’s thinking about getting into or trying BDSM is coming to Zoella looking for advice…

View attachment 1340381
I'm sorry- it is still SO SO bizarre to me that she branched out into all these sex talks and products of all things. It seems so shoe-horny. No pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also the other day on the Zoella IG they were talking about Stranger things fashion then the next day BDSM!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Zoella IG just reminds me of the appeal of Cosmo magazine to high schoolers back in the early 2000s lol. It wasn’t really anything genuinely about sex or what it really means to understand and experience your sexuality as a woman, was it, it was just trading on the vocabulary and a commercialized idea of sex to sell magazines to certain demographics. And the Zoella content is the same in a kind of a ‘ohh don’t read this but do or you’ll be naive and left out because we’re all talking about VIBRATORS because we’re progressive women’ thing. But always with a fun kind of teenybopper commercial shine to it. It doesn’t actually suggest anything to me about real sex.

It’s probably why she says those posts get the most traffic. It’s like how 16 year olds always wanted to pick up Cosmo. I highly doubt a woman Zoe’s age (me, for one, lol), actually thinks they’d get anything from those posts. I think it’s girls clicking it because it has that fake allure.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Because they did it…. Some parents always think there kids should follow suit with everything the do. Like I can imagine Alfie has a real “mother knows best complex” tbh I’ve always found there relationship to be weird and Alfie definitely comes across a sheltered middle class child with a mollycoddled upbringing. Almost like his parents where so over bearing he hasn’t learnt about the outside would. Exhibit A: the one pound video. He’s just tone deaf about real struggle because his parents sheltered him so much.
i definitely agree, but i wondered what you think the reasoning is? if you've already been together for years, live together, co-own property, share a CHILD, share expenses presumably, and plan to do it later... what's the big taboo in doing it a few years early? Can't quite understand!

Reactions: 7
I think Horsey enjoys having power over this situation. She will stay with him whether he proposes or not but she's desperately waiting for it and all his attention. knowing that he owes his success to her he now likes the feeling of being the one powerfull about marriage

Reactions: 25
Because they did it…. Some parents always think there kids should follow suit with everything the do. Like I can imagine Alfie has a real “mother knows best complex” tbh I’ve always found there relationship to be weird and Alfie definitely comes across a sheltered middle class child with a mollycoddled upbringing. Almost like his parents where so over bearing he hasn’t learnt about the outside would. Exhibit A: the one pound video. He’s just tone deaf about real struggle because his parents sheltered him so much.
He also became extremely rich (off the back of Zoe) very young so hasn't had the money worries/had to budget like most people in their 20s need to. He's like an overgrown child.

Reactions: 24
What’s with Alfie’s trip down memory Lane?!
I just posted about that on his thread. More proof he wanks to his old meet and greet videos. He's so bleeping irrelevant now the only way he can get any interaction is by trying to manipulate and deceive "fans" into liking his old tit because they'll be nostalgic about it. He can't capture them with the new stuff (unless Zoe is in it) so he needs to force the old stuff.

Alfie is definitely a mummy's boy. I bet he would ask his parents opinion before he proposed to Zoe(if he ever does)
Alfie would defo ask his parents for approval to propose but wouldn’t bother asking Zoe’s parents or Joe 😂 that sums him up and his relationship with his family compared to Zoe’s

Reactions: 29
The Zoella IG just reminds me of the appeal of Cosmo magazine to high schoolers back in the early 2000s lol. It wasn’t really anything genuinely about sex or what it really means to understand and experience your sexuality as a woman, was it, it was just trading on the vocabulary and a commercialized idea of sex to sell magazines to certain demographics. And the Zoella content is the same in a kind of a ‘ohh don’t read this but do or you’ll be naive and left out because we’re all talking about VIBRATORS because we’re progressive women’ thing. But always with a fun kind of teenybopper commercial shine to it. It doesn’t actually suggest anything to me about real sex.

It’s probably why she says those posts get the most traffic. It’s like how 16 year olds always wanted to pick up Cosmo. I highly doubt a woman Zoe’s age (me, for one, lol), actually thinks they’d get anything from those posts. I think it’s girls clicking it because it has that fake allure.
Absolutely, and I see these kinds of things as her bandwagoning onto whatever her team or whoever suggests she may want to dabble in to keep her supply of money coming in. I don't hate or even dislike Zoe I just think she's always been completely aimless and hasn't ever really used a talent or had a purpose insofar as a job. It's no wonder she ended up with Alfie then because he's worse by miles in terms of that.

Obviously I can see how she got so popular in the beginning, but I don't think it's been deserved to be able to "work" like she does and make what she does for literally doing nothing. So, no, no one will be taking sex advice or any advice from her because it looks like she's just attached her name to yet another thing to stay relevant and keep their lifestyle.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always said that the zoella site and Instagram could’ve been really great if they’d been set up and managed better. The first thing should’ve been to drop the zoella name especially if she wanted to attract adults who are say 25-45. Those in that age group just associate her with primark hauls and chubby bunny style challenges. That’s why there was so much outrage at the dildo article it’s the association that people make.

If she was that desperate to keep zoella use that name for a sister site that is more teen and young adult content. An modern online version of sugar and bliss magazine would’ve been fab and a market filler as I don’t believe that content is online much these days.

This way there was still plenty of room for top ten Xmas movie picks for a rainy day and the sex talk especially if the sex talk was done tastefully and not in a desperate attempt to stay relevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.