Zoe Sugg #46 Another year with no Zoe bling but #nodadbods bought little Pay a teething ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the feeling Alfie has little support from Zozo
I second this. From watching his vlogs he seems very hands on and he seems like he genuinely enjoys spending time with Ottie.
Zoe gives me the feeling that she loves the label of mummy and having a baby, but does not put in the actual work.

Reactions: 32
I second this. From watching his vlogs he seems very hands on and he seems like he genuinely enjoys spending time with Ottie.
Zoe gives me the feeling that she loves the label of mummy and having a baby, but does not put in the actual work.
yep she doesn’t share anything personal about becoming a mum. Just passive aggressive comments about how her life has changed?

Reactions: 19
I thought that once she’d had the baby she’d want to be very involved and not miss out on anything but there’s been a few times where she’s said like Alfie’s taken her by himself, like when she was first born and she said he took her to the dr appointment by himself and the coffee shop the other day. She doesn’t seem to actually have anything to say about being a mum except for the common things you hear others say about parenting!

Reactions: 15
I love that comment "didn't realise how much time i wouldn't get for myself" coming from her!! That's all she has... She has Alfie at home 24/7... Try saying this to all the mums up and down the country who worked non stop until a week before their baby was due and since then have had little people hanging off them whilst partners went back to work 2 weeks later. She's lucky too she had a good birth. Some mums have had emergency c sections and cant do duck all for 6 weeks and left alone. One min i want to like her the next min she really fucks me off and reminds me why i cant stand "influencers"

Reactions: 29
She wanted it to be about her.
Her sit down videos are always me me Me MEEEEEEEEEEE. I just couldn’t get through it. She says the same things every time. Oh I’m out of practice vlogging and I can’t vlog, I’m sure all you lovely people will be kind to me (biggest manipulator) which she says all the time when she wants them to suck up extra hard.

She is sooooo busy but still found time to do a cheeky cult beauty order as although she never has time to put on make up anymore, mysteriously she keeps reaching for old pallets. 🙄

Reactions: 26
Those eyeshadows in the hourglass palette are £28 EACH! Also she cant become a mummy influencer if she doesn't do duck all with the kid.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry, didn't answer this part of your post! (Covid brain fog, yay).

You don't have to pay back. An advance is against earnings, so if you don't earn it back, you don't have to pay back, BUT it goes on your record and affects future deals. You will get smaller advances if you don't earn out, for example. If your advance was 50k but you only made 25k, then your next advance will probably be 20k or under. If you want to change publishers, this will follow you too. It's a tough business.

Or, like I'm guessing happened with Zoe and Amy's Magpie books, an intended longer series will be cut short if it doesn't earn back. The publisher bought two books, intending to see how they performed. They gave what was likely a good advance, expecting to cash in on Zoe's 9 million followers. But when the first book underperformed severely, they probably decided to cut their losses. They might have yanked away the option for more books completely, or they might have offered Zozo bean less money, prompting her to say no. We probably will never know, but Book 1's terrible sales definitely played a role, since Zoe initially talked about it as a "multibook series" and even the title with the numbers seemed to imply there'd be more.
Thanks for this, really interesting to know how it works ☺

Those eyeshadows in the hourglass palette are £28 EACH! Also she cant become a mummy influencer if she doesn't do duck all with the kid.
I like high end make up but Christ that’s expensive. And what’s the point in adding to that massive hoard she has rotting away in her bedroom and the bathroom. Especially as they look so similar to stuff she already has.

Arf at the mummy influencer who does nothing. She’s been plonking Ottilie in front of the TV so much, she’s got a favourite programme already 😖

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her Adam’s apple was so distracting. I hadn’t noticed it before but right at the start I was wondering what it was.

Reactions: 1
I pray to God it's not true. I really don't understand people who would go and leave comments like that on his instagram, regardless of it's true or not. If it's true it's not fair on his family to leave those comments. It's like it's a race to be the first one to talk about it. At the end of the day there's a child in all of this and the people leaving those comments have no thought or consideration for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.