Zoe Sugg #46 Another year with no Zoe bling but #nodadbods bought little Pay a teething ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway nearly time for a new thread so title suggestions please and dont forget to write them as...Zoe Sugg #47.

Reactions: 4
no, it’s from a YouTube video he uploaded himself (look up Alfie deyes hospital)
The text they have written over it is so weird though. "Why did you censor us? You won't hear the end of this", so strange. Even the stories they had posted before that were weird.

Reactions: 7
The text they have written over it is so weird though. "Why did you censor us? You won't hear the end of this", so strange. Even the stories they had posted before that were weird.
Yeah one said 'why have you deleted my comment'.

Reactions: 3
The person (I truly believe it’s a single person on multiple accounts) is unhinged and quite clearly extremely unwell and possibly very very vulnerable/danger to themselves.
You’ve got to be pretty sick and twisted to post tit that like that.

Reactions: 27
Just saw a comment asking what the persons source was. The reply . . . a blind item! And then proceeded to tell that person to google what a blind item was.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also just to back up the fact it’s got to be trolls. There’s no reports of any crashes in Brighton and Sussex in general in the last few hours. Even if the news didn’t report who it was, a crash would be reported as roads would be closed etc.

Its one thing to post random ‘troll comments’ but claiming someone is dead is too far.

Reactions: 28
I highly doubt Aldo is in hospital, he'd need to have the red head on the first flight out of Australia and straight to his hospital bed for a midnight prayer 🙏🤲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That has honest to God made me so annoyed. You've got to be sick to start something like that. No thought of his family or his child!

That has honest to God made me so annoyed. You've got to be sick to start something like that. No thought of his family or his child!
Disgusting and THAT is what you call a troll. Not us on here commenting on all the things hes bought and left.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.