Zoe Sugg #46 Another year with no Zoe bling but #nodadbods bought little Pay a teething ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion with the most likes goes to @Chilli pepper 19
Is there anything to actually recap from the last thread?
Zoe came out of maternity to post 4 videos which is super hard work so girl boss is taking a well deserved break!
She also cooked Dianne and Joe a #gifted (probably) microwave Christmas dinner lucky bastards! (Also adding to zoes incredibly hard work 💖 such inspiration)
And uhm...I don't know what else she's done tbh.

The old thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lets not forget she finally uploaded her gift giving with BFF Mark where she had bought him a Evian water bottle and a pack of face masks for when you are on your menstrual time :oops: amongst other things.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lets not forget she finally uploaded her gift giving with BFF Mark where she had bought him a Evian water bottle and a pack of face masks for when you are on your menstrual time :oops: amongst other things.
As a side note, does anyone know if those actually work?

As a side note, does anyone know if those actually work?
Off topic but unfortunately the only thing that can help menstrual/hormonal skin is sorting out your hormones/just riding it out. Some things can relieve the pain acne can cause but nothing topical will stop it if it’s coming from an imbalance within. Assume that hormonal acne is what they’re for that is, I didn’t watch the whole video so not sure

Reactions: 14
Title suggestion with the most likes goes to @Chilli pepper 19
Is there anything to actually recap from the last thread?
Zoe came out of maternity to post 4 videos which is super hard work so girl boss is taking a well deserved break!
She also cooked Dianne and Joe a #gifted (probably) microwave Christmas dinner lucky bastards! (Also adding to zoes incredibly hard work 💖 such inspiration)
And uhm...I don't know what else she's done tbh.

The old thread
Yesss! So glad this title was chosen - it's brilliant 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate old me

Of all the YouTubers I had even slight crushes on back in the day, even with my terrible taste at times, I never fancied Alfie. But I did fancy basically all the other BritCrew guys, even honourary members like Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you think she will get a new car as the Mini cooper seems a bit impractical now they have a baby.

Reactions: 3
Do you think she will get a new car as the Mini cooper seems a bit impractical now they have a baby.
I suspect Pay is on the job ringing round for a new one. Unless they get it gifted, there's no way they'll buy a new one. I can't wait to see the pictures after she's had a sandwich and packet of biscuits in the seat while they're driving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They seem to mostly use Alfie's Tesla these days..

E: When they got the Tesla they really should have sold the Mini and Figaro rather than the Range Rover.

They seem to mostly use Alfie's Tesla these days..

E: When they got the Tesla they really should have sold the Mini and Figaro rather than the Range Rover.
The Tesla isn’t just Alfie’s despite what he wants you to think. The Range Rover was more Zoes car & since that paid for most of the Tesla. It’s definitely a shared car!

Reactions: 13
The Tesla isn’t just Alfie’s despite what he wants you to think. The Range Rover was more Zoes car & since that paid for most of the Tesla. It’s definitely a shared car!
Yes the Audi was Alfie's car, the Mini is Zoe's and the RR was both of theirs.

Reactions: 5
Love the new thread title.

Something that came up on the last thread was something about someone called Elle? Can anyone fill me in?

Slugella couldn’t be arsed to say HNY to her followers. I bet she is in her element right now doing nothing except feeding Pay. She’ll be going to bed earlier than my Nan and leaving the Jaw to do all the work.

Depends…..

If it’s only a three door then yes it’s probably impractical but if it’s a five door it would be fine and no different to any other five door. Plenty of people in the real world manage with smaller cars.

Reactions: 10
Depends…..

If it’s only a three door then yes it’s probably impractical but if it’s a five door it would be fine and no different to any other five door. Plenty of people in the real world manage with smaller cars.
It's three door

Depends…..

Yes but weak ickle Zoe isn't most people and cant possibly climb in the back to put pay in her car seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of all the YouTubers I had even slight crushes on back in the day, even with my terrible taste at times, I never fancied Alfie. But I did fancy basically all the other BritCrew guys, even honourary members like Troye Sivan and Tyler Oakley. 😆
Mines was Dan and Phil 🤦🏻‍♂️

Love the new thread title.

Something that came up on the last thread was something about someone called Elle? Can anyone fill me in?

Slugella couldn’t be arsed to say HNY to her followers. I bet she is in her element right now doing nothing except feeding Pay. She’ll be going to bed earlier than my Nan and leaving the Jaw to do all the work.
If it's Elle Darby you are talking about then she had a bunch of old racist/homophobic/body shaming and so much more tweets exposed and she had to delete over 300 videos to hide more recent evidence of her racist behaviour such as refering to people as ''stinky foreigners''

• Wow
Mines was Dan and Phil 🤦🏻‍♂️
I never fancied Phil, but always did, and still to this day fancy Dan. 😆😆

Jack and Finn were my OGs though. They were pretty much the first youtubers I watched, and definitely the first I fancied. But didn't we all fancy Jack and Finn? 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.