Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if Dianne was hosting she would have cooked it from scratch. She usually cooks a lot of her food from scratch. But maybe too healthy for Zoe.

Reactions: 11
Pay is either under that thing or asleep when they picture her….. wonder if they ever interact with her or play with her?
I was just thinking this! She always seems to be on her back as well - I wonder how much tummy time she is getting!

Reactions: 11
Not just cooking ready meal stuff, but not even having the decency to decant the food into serving dishes! Serving straight from the tins, such a magnificent hostess.

Reactions: 19
Pay is either under that thing or asleep when they picture her….. wonder if they ever interact with her or play with her?
Judging by how uncomfortable Zoe looks whenever she holds her and how she acted in the videos with Mark like "ugh,yes, haha, she's cute, BACK TO ME THO", I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its a chicken and M&S finest microwave prepacked readymade food by the hostess with the mostess Zoe aka the 'author' of cordially invited!
I believe she actually is the author of cordially invited! And it makes perfect sense this is the dinner that the one who wrote cordially invited made. But yes, if someone isn’t aware of what Zoe’s like and cordially invited despite the fact that it is supposed to be a book on hosting, this would be at least shocking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You'd think now that they have a child they'd at least try and make an effort to cook from scratch.

I believe she actually is the author of cordially invited! And it makes perfect sense this is the dinner that the one who wrote cordially invited made. But yes, if someone isn’t aware of what Zoe’s like and cordially invited despite the fact that it is supposed to be a book on hosting, this would be at least disappointing.
Oh I know she's the author I was just taking the piss. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Oh I know she's the author I was just taking the piss. :ROFLMAO:
It’s the only one of her books that she actually wrote herself and it shows. 😂 Not having read any of her books, I don’t assume they’re good, but at least they’re not like “Go for a walk, then come back home and light a candle. Trust me on this.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the only one of her books that she actually wrote herself and it shows. 😂 Not having read any of her books, I don’t assume they’re good, but at least they’re not like “Go for a walk, then come back home and light a candle. Trust me on this.”
don't forget the cereal brands naming part

I was just thinking this! She always seems to be on her back as well - I wonder how much tummy time she is getting!
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if over the course of the year Pay develops a flat head.
The baby gym on the bed isn't safe, it's not a flat stable surface and it's made of solid wood. Too much leg kicking and she could wobble it over onto herself.

Reactions: 12
Zoe Sugg #46 too lazy to cook a Xmas dinner so does microwave mash while poor little Pay is brought out to bring in the cash

Reactions: 5
Zoe Sugg #46 Hostess with the mostess? Nah Christmas was a dud - a deli counter chicken and microwave spuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Zoe sugg#46 no happy new year to the stans, wont see her now until her birthday plans.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.