Zoe Sugg #45 No vlogmas for the stans this year, will Zozo ever reappear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Joe and Dianne got the leftovers from the one for the Deyes. Although the one for Alfie's family is just excessive, to me it's just far too much for 6 people when you consider there's other food on the table. It's a bit disgusting actually.

Actually, thinking about it, it doesn't look like much effort went into this Christmas Day for Joe and Dianne at all. I mean, I know they don't cook but I would have thought they'd at least have nice serving dishes to put the food in and they could serve themselves while sitting at the nice dining table but from Alfie's stories it looks like they sat at that tiny table in the conservatory. In my house the meat and roasties are put on your plate and all the veg, stuffing, gravy etc are put in serving dishes on the table to help yourself. And that's just for a normal Sunday dinner.
True I thought the Deyes one was excessive for the 6 of them, I bet there was so much left over from it 😩 but the difference just shows how much effort they’re willing to put in when it’s his family compared to hers. Obviously less food but even the presentation of it, it definitely seems very half arsed! The M&S roasties got me! What happened to Alfie cooking from scratch as his new year’s resolution?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course everything was pre made she didn't have Alfie's mum around to do all the cooking like she usually does and then for Zoe to take take all of the credit and make out she's the greatest host when all she is really providing is the venue.

Reactions: 28
yes but she buys pre-made for Christmas with the Deyes, can you remember when she showed us the food shop? it was pre-made, cauliflower cheese, red cabbage, yorkshire puddings.

Reactions: 16
Looks like Zoe's been working that microwave hard too.

View attachment 975327
Obviously not surprised she went for microwaved pre-made food but I’m honestly surprised she kept them in the microwave, plastic-wrapped containers! She could have easily spooned them into a nice serving dish!

The laziness is astounding - I know I’m repeating what everyone is saying but why insist on hosting if this is the effort you’re putting in? She and Alfie put more effort into an egg, yogurt bowl, or pancakes for breakfast so they can post to IG than they do for Christmas dinner!

yes but she buys pre-made for Christmas with the Deyes, can you remember when she showed us the food shop? it was pre-made, cauliflower cheese, red cabbage, yorkshire puddings.
Yet she insists on hosting when certainly Amanda would have actually cooked if she was hosting

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yet she insists on hosting when certainly Amanda would have actually cooked if she was hosting
Tbh, if I was Amanda I’d feel a bit tit about it all knowing that if I was hosting, there would be everything made from scratch, not from instant microwave packets! It’s the height of laziness and just screams the fact that she doesn’t enjoy the Christmas dinner side to the day as much as the presents. We know she always goes over board with those!

Reactions: 11
This is why Zoe likes to 'host' because she doesn't do any cooking its all pre-made. Now if she was slaving away in the kitchen for hours she would soon change her mind.
Tbh, if I was Amanda I’d feel a bit tit about it all knowing that if I was hosting, there would be everything made from scratch, not from instant microwave packets! It’s the height of laziness and just screams the fact that she doesn’t enjoy the Christmas dinner side to the day as much as the presents. We know she always goes over board with those!
That's prob why Amanda takes some things she has made.

What is Aldo trying to do? Kill the moneymaker? I don't get it, just seems really unsafe to have that on the bed? Surely they could've put her on the floor with a blanket underneath?
The cheeseboard for Alfie’s family vs the cheeseboard for Zoe’s family.. says it all
Let’s says this is perfectly fine & safe. it’s just the sheer laziness of it 😂😂😂
Baby is awake and wanting active play & I cba to get up out of bed 🙃🙃

Let’s says this is perfectly fine & safe. it’s just the sheer laziness of it 😂😂😂

Oh & the difference between those cheese boards 😂😂😂

Also, “stuck in Finland”. I’d like to be stuck in Finland please.
Such a weird way to say Diane had covid and therefore couldn’t travel back. Made it sound like he thought they should have been allowed to travel with a highly contagious virus that has caused untold problems for 2 years 🥴

Took the words out of my mouth. Also, just keep chucking toys at her, see if that will keep her quiet for another 5 mins 😜

Reactions: 17
Looks like Zoe's been working that microwave hard too.

View attachment 975327
If I went to someone's house for Christmas Dinner and the majority of it was microwave packets and premade shite from supermarkets I'd be really offended. Offended about the total lack of care and effort made.

Even for people who don't cook, Christmas dinner is the one meal of the year you make a proper effort for. This just screams lazy, disrespectful and i would refuse to go again.

I'm honestly surprised Nick and Amanda haven't put their foot down for Christmas Day because Amanda cooks a good roast dinner, I'm sure she'd make a smashing scratch Christmas dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Such a weird way to say Diane had covid and therefore couldn’t travel back. Made it sound like he thought they should have been allowed to travel with a highly contagious virus that has caused untold problems for 2 years 🥴

Took the words out of my mouth. Also, just keep chucking toys at her, see if that will keep her quiet for another 5 mins 😜
I can imagine Dianne has been made to apologise numerous times for being selfishly stuck in Finland yesterday. And also had to be grateful to be given a microwave dinner and second hand cheese board. I'm laughing they're just giving them the cheese and meat no one else liked

Reactions: 14

Oh & the difference between those cheese boards 😂😂😂
Well that's what they do with Nala leave her on the bed while they watch tv so I'm not surprised they are doing it with Ottie because they haven't the first idea how to look after a baby. Also is that the only toy she's got?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well that's what they do with Nala leave her on the bed while they watch tv so I'm not surprised they are doing it with Ottie because they haven't the first idea how to look after a baby. Also is that the only toy she's got?
How long till they realise Pay can roll and they're off to a&e

Reactions: 11
Pay is either under that thing or asleep when they picture her….. wonder if they ever interact with her or play with her?

Reactions: 9
What is Aldo trying to do? Kill the moneymaker? I don't get it, just seems really unsafe to have that on the bed? Surely they could've put her on the floor with a blanket underneath?
I see he didn't forget to place that kindle next to the baby to remember everyone how much he LOOOVES READING.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d be mortified if I turned up at someone’s house for ‘Christmas dinner’ (even when it’s not on the day itself) and so much of it was pre-prepared. A roast dinner is NOT hard and takes no skill. You can do a load of the prep the day before and then it’s just a case of getting your timings to line up, which comes with a bit of practice.

Reactions: 12
I’d be mortified if I turned up at someone’s house for ‘Christmas dinner’ (even when it’s not on the day itself) and so much of it was pre-prepared. A roast dinner is NOT hard and takes no skill. You can do a load of the prep the day before and then it’s just a case of getting your timings to line up, which comes with a bit of practice.
What's even more embarrassing is in her hosting book and on the Zoella site there are recipes for Cauliflower cheese and roast potatoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.