Zoe Sugg #44 Lets only parent for the gram by sticking a basket on top of the pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's doing a Q&A of where things in her non mansion is from, well we don't need you to cause the IG account Zalfiehome does a good job of finding all the stuff thanks! :ROFLMAO:
Again her saying her “dms are full of people asking” even though it’s doubtful, and no doubt it’ll take forever for her to answer because she’ll be hunting through her affiliate links and it won’t get mentioned if she doesn’t have one.

Reactions: 23
She's doing a Q&A of where things in her non mansion is from, well we don't need you to cause the IG account Zalfiehome does a good job of finding all the stuff thanks! :ROFLMAO:
She's desperate for some affiliate money.. What's wrong Zo? Does Utterly Rue need a new carrier? Don't worry you'll get gifted another one.

Reactions: 10
When I saw that, I LITERALLY rolled my eyes. 😆 She doesn't even hide the fact that her content is just for making money. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I saw that, I LITERALLY rolled my eyes. 😆 She doesn't even hide the fact that her content is just for making money. :sick:
Also she did one a few months ago so apart from the new sofa, rug (which Zalfiehome has already found) and the coffee table there's nothing new. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
The last time she did one, wasn’t it because Alfie was doing it (at the same time)? And Alfie had to ask Zoe where she had gotten half the things

Reactions: 5
She’s literally only talked about items which aren’t stocked anymore.. probably because no ones asked about anything current since that’s all on zalfiehome 🙄

Reactions: 7
It also means ‘everything I have gifted that I can gain money from’
The only thing she’s linked to was her Amazon drying rack. So she’s not making money from every post she except that one so far. Which I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t linked to more.

Reactions: 9
89C942D2-350D-4ABA-9D75-EDA7765A7AFA.jpeg

“Look, I fit into the pants I was wearing before I got pregnant because I’m TINY.”

Yes I’m bitter, leave me be. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Are people actually that dumb? Search clothes airer on Amazon or literally anywhere and that one come up 🤣🤣🤣 and everything else I’m pretty sure it’s been mentioned before!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The babies not even looking at zoe.. clearly she couldn’t care less about Zoe’s strange interpretive dance 😂

Also yet again Alfie uploading videos of zoe looking like tit. And one again zoes stennies on the top of her head like a birds nest.. tell us again how they’re easier to manage zoe?

FD98832D-0E3D-4D3B-9524-73ADCE9FB145.png

Reactions: 23
Worse, Colleen uploaded the birth announcement AND one other video talking about her 2nd trimester, which went live on the 8th.
Not a fan of Colleen, but she really works harder than zoe.

However, pretty sure she doesn't edit her own videos.

Zoe doesn't upload cause she always edits them - already said it before, but I'm sure she doesn't hire anyone because she probably is a witch behind the camera. And/or argues a lot with Alfie.
Just this morning I was recommended a damn Zoe vlog and I watched it and her and Alfie were Christmas shopping and Alfie told her to tell everyone what she was doing in 2019 and she said “Invisalign” then she said something to Alfie like “screw you and your bleeping perfect teeth” then he showed her his teeth marks in a candy and she was like “oh it’s actually perfect because they look like tiny children teeth” his entire demeanor changed. Such a mean girl. Such a witch. Has such big, weird, sid the sloth teeth. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was 3pm and Alfie's knackered...well its hard working looking after two kids isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you be bitter, they look absolutely horrible on her and they're now right up her vag so I don't reckon they fit as well as she's trying to make out.
Exactly what I was thinking! No body shaming of course but she really should have accepted defeat and put those pants to bed 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.