Zoe Sugg #44 Lets only parent for the gram by sticking a basket on top of the pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @emjayx for title suggestion(y) So what has our Slobella been up to since the last thread? well...

Her and her cronies aka Mark Ferris, Poppy Deyes and Dianne Buswell went pumpkin picking and Poor Pay got dragged along...for the gram obv

She had a night off parenting and went to the Tully annual scare fest with yes you guessed it Mark, Poppy, Dianne, Joe blah blah:sleep:

Then it was a day out to the park to show Ottie the autumn leaves (like she gives a shite but hey ho we need the pics for IG likes) and passed her from pillar to post for pictures. One thing we have noticed though is Ottie has already got more facial expressions then her father and looked thoroughly pissed off in most of the pics.

If that wasn't enough for the poor baby she was then dragged to the yearly visit to Haskins garden centre with her mum and uncle Mark and while they pissed about like immature teenagers she was left in the pram with a basket full of items on top of it!:( safety first hey Zoe!:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Most of it has been mentioned but I can't believe she's posing wearing a hat which she almost certainly didn't buy. 1) Hello, pandemic? and 2) Imagine the stink in that hat from her putrid unwashed stenny hair.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Still cannot get over the basket on the buggy thing! How have the press not got a hold of that?!
I reckon because they're too irrelevant/boring even for the Daily Mail.

It's funny because Zoe et al like to slag off sites like Tattle, but without us working gossip bees, they'd have faded into oblivion even faster.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve been trying to catch up with the threads for months and I finally have! The birth one was really something to get through. When I saw Zoe’s Instagram I couldn’t wait to see what everyone had to say about her putting that cart on the stroller and ya’ll did not disappoint. I was shocked when I saw that.

In other news, I went through some of her pregnancy vlogs for some kind of weird critical nostalgia and wow were they insanely boring. I found myself skipping through several videos because they were entirely made up of lazy, useless content with holier-than-thou Alfie rambling on in the background just to hear the sound of his own voice.

• Haha
idk if this has been said already but if they're both on maternity and paternity leave, they shouldn't even be accepting any sponsors or ads, since that's their job. thats like a normal person accepting new clients and still doing work while saying that they're on maternity & paternity leave.

just say you dont do tit with your day and don't have real jobs to take "leave" from.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
I mentioned this on the other thread but seeing as this is a fresh one I'll say it again. I hope the minions arnt holding their breath for a vlogmas because there is more chance of hell freezing over then slogella doing any vlogging. If anything it will be IG 3 minute #AD's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
A IG post about pays room, no one gives a tit love its mismatched and that blanket is hideous!.

Reactions: 10
#pimpmybaby is out in full force. Not even 3 months old and this kid has already been featured in ads, plastered all over insta, just waiting for her vlog debut and then we’ve got a full house.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Even when she’s not using her in the ads, she’s using her as a pre-work up to the ads to get engagement but honestly did we expect anything less? I hope she sues them when she’s older 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Her current favourite breakfast is the same breakfast she always makes when she can be bothered to “cook” honestly. How does she not see how boring and repetitive she is. 🙈

Reactions: 23
What I don’t understand is they’re selling ready meals because they ‘don’t have time to cook’ now that they have a baby… yet somehow she has time to have a cooked breakfast every morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are her fans that dumb (don't answer that!) that they need to ask how to boil a egg/ #thickmorons

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her saying “people always ask me about cooking my eggs” is true, then that tells me all we need to know about the age of her fans :oops: (and they most definitely shouldn’t be getting recommended vibrators that’s for sure)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If her saying “people always ask me about cooking my eggs” is true, then that tells me all we need to know about the age of her fans :oops: (and they most definitely shouldn’t be getting recommended vibrators that’s for sure)
She has the habit of saying stuff like "Everyone keeps asking" or "people always ask me", when there's no way to communicate with her. No twitter, not possible to answer her stories, and I really doubt she reads comments (although the latter could happen).

Just a way to pretend that she cares about what her minions say, even if not one living soul asked her how she does her eggs.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
In response to a post at the end of the previous thread - “Still boggles my mind you can have maternity leave when you barely work”.

literally exactly what I was thinking.
not trying to compare mums but Colleen ballinger literally had an emergency c-section and her twins delivered on the 6th November. They’re tiny and in the NICU which must be tough, and she’s obvs recovering from the operation…And she still uploaded a video within a matter of like 2/3 days announcing the birth of their twins.

obvs it’s zoe and Alfie’s choice when they will post ottie and how much they’ll include her etc… but the contrast between zoe and Colleen really made me laugh. Zoe is so lazy. She’s been on “leave” since her last main channel video in June 2018 lmao.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.