Zoe Sugg #44 Lets only parent for the gram by sticking a basket on top of the pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is the baby supposed to have a feed?
The baby’s sitting upright and away from her. It’s not feeding, it’s cuddles that if she’s really that concerned about, could just not happen until she feels well enough to be near her

Reactions: 4
Lol why? So much work, lots of babies don’t take a bottle anyway. Better for her to just continue to feed as normal.
I imagine Zoe has expressed - she left her baby to go to tulleys for the evening. Unless they are also using formula, she must have expressed for this.

Reactions: 11
Love how in her insta pic of how much she loves otties room…. The bloody blanket is gifted. Seriously they are shameless!!
I remember once they said in a vlog that they were contemplating buying something but decided maybe not to because they're pretty sure the company going to gift it to them. I get it if it's something you discuss privately but saying it in a vlog is just another level of shamelessness.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Isn't the baby three months old? I don't see her coming back to YT for a long time, if ever.

Reactions: 13
I remember once they said in a vlog that they were contemplating buying something but decided maybe not to because they're pretty sure the company going to gift it to them. I get it if it's something you discuss privately but saying it in a vlog is just another level of shamelessness.
….WHAT?? I mean, we all know that Zoe and Alfie are greedy and self-centred twats but this was across the line. Please tell me you remember which vlog they said that? How are people still following them on Instagram? I don’t get it

Reactions: 15
This!!! It’s not like she’s an actress or a singer who’s work we enjoy in a professional capacity and then she chooses to share some of her personal life with fans. She is the job, the content is the job. She’s made a name for herself being a content creator for god sake🤣
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: she wants all the perks of being an influencer without any of the work. I think she hates doing YouTube now because it’s not as easy as it used to be to get an audience. That’s why she sticks to Instagram, very little effort for greater reward. Even then, she seems like it’s such a massive effort to even post a picture of whatever tat she’s shilling.
I also think if Alfredo wasn’t still trying to be some sort of mogul in his own mind, she’d have packed up influencing already as she has otter now. She will use her daughter as a reason to quit altogether!

Reactions: 29
If she were concerned about Ottie catching colds (in the middle of a pandemic, cause hey, Zozo, it's still a pandemic no matter what your Tory boyfriend says), she should maybe still wear a mask when bopping around the garden center with Mark, touching everything with her grubby little hands, putting on stuff that other people have touched.

And she'd maaaybe eat something green here and there. And no, the green Quality Street does not count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If she were concerned about Ottie catching colds (in the middle of a pandemic, cause hey, Zozo, it's still a pandemic no matter what your Tory boyfriend says), she should maybe still wear a mask when bopping around the garden center with Mark, touching everything with her grubby little hands, putting on stuff that other people have touched.

And she'd maaaybe eat something green here and there. And no, the green Quality Street does not count.
Lol yeah, worried about ottie catching a cold but doesn’t think about her possibly catching Covid and then passing that on!!

Reactions: 22
Who is she kidding anyway? She isn’t going to eat a single one of them. #tinyzozo
In the past few weeks, I have been watching a lot of Zoe's old vlogmas videos to get into the holiday spirit. And one thing I noticed after a while – she talks about food a lot but never actually eats anything on camera. We rarely see an empty plate, either. And whenever she actually puts food in her mouth, she has one teeny tiny bite and chews the food forever.

I could go on and on about this creating totally unrealistic standards for young girls who see their idol eating pizza and candy all the time while staying slim. But the thing that bothers me the most – they must throw a shitload of food in the bin every day. If they buy six doughnuts and Zoe has one bite of each, there's no way that they keep the rest and eat them later.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
In the past few weeks, I have been watching a lot of Zoe's old vlogmas videos to get into the holiday spirit. And one thing I noticed after a while – she talks about food a lot but never actually eats anything on camera. We rarely see an empty plate, either. And whenever she actually puts food in her mouth, she has one teeny tiny bite and chews the food forever.

I could go on and on about this creating totally unrealistic standards for young girls who see their idol eating pizza and candy all the time while staying slim. But the thing that bothers me the most – they must throw a shitload of food in the bin every day. If they buy six doughnuts and Zoe has one bite of each, there's no way that they keep the rest and eat them later.
Yes I noticed when she has Wagas she doesn't finish it, same with Pizza doesn't eat the crust and like you say she never clears her plate. In one Vlogmas clip she was eating pie mash and peas and then when Alfie swung the camera round there was loads left on the plate.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry to mumsnet, but as Zoe breastfeeds, Pay is unlikely to catch anything at all from her due to milk providing antibodies from whatever she's got. She doesn't need to stop cuddling or feeding her - if you breastfeed, the best thing to do when you're ill is to keep feeding to give baby that protection.

But yeah, she absolutely should be wearing a mask while out and about, not putting on store hats, not balancing baskets on the pram and all the other knobbish behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
….WHAT?? I mean, we all know that Zoe and Alfie are greedy and self-centred twats but this was across the line. Please tell me you remember which vlog they said that? How are people still following them on Instagram? I don’t get it
Sadly i cant remember for the life of me, and now i'm starting to doubt myself.. maybe i was mistaken! I'm sorry..
But i remember this one instance in Zoe's vlog titled: Cars, Pickles & Packages around the 19:00 time stamp Zoe got gifted some type of inflatable hammock and Alfie legit pissed off because he got one ordered already. Maybe that was it?

Reactions: 5
Yes I noticed when she has Wagas she doesn't finish it, same with Pizza doesn't eat the crust and like you say she never clears her plate. In one Vlogmas clip she was eating pie mash and peas and then when Alfie swung the camera round there was loads left on the plate.
Tbh this might be to do with her emetophobia? Not wanting to be too full in case she feels sick so always plays it safe by stopping the minute she feels the slightest bit full.

But I agree, there’s deffo something not quite right with her eating habits and it’s been that way for many years

Reactions: 13
Sadly i cant remember for the life of me, and now i'm starting to doubt myself.. maybe i was mistaken! I'm sorry..
But i remember this one instance in Zoe's vlog titled: Cars, Pickles & Packages around the 19:00 time stamp Zoe got gifted some type of inflatable hammock and Alfie legit pissed off because he got one ordered already. Maybe that was it?
Holy tit I went to see that part of the vlog, he was such a dick!
I've seen 12 year olds being more mature than him.
Jesus christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's doing a Q&A of where things in her non mansion is from, well we don't need you to cause the IG account Zalfiehome does a good job of finding all the stuff thanks! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.