Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jvalentine2189

Chatty Member
IMG_3218.PNG

Still cannot believe Zoe attempted to convince millions of young girls that this man was gorgeous. A scam far greater and much more detrimental than the calendar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

QueenBW

VIP Member
She thought Ottie was too young to be read to??? I’m shocked and not shocked at all by that. I thought it was common knowledge that it’s recommended to read to babies and children every day. I thought she would have realized that as an “author” and bookworm.
I'm a broken record but I can't help it: THIS is the woman that claimed her life's dream, nay, her life's goal was to be a mum. She spent years claiming she wanted to be knocked up asap. And in all those years she apparently never once, not even by mistake, read a single thing about child development or child care.

She's just the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

mg95

VIP Member
Alfie is posting about his latte art while Zoe is posting about wearing vom-covered clothing for 3 days straight. Something does not compute...

• Haha
Reactions: 66
89C942D2-350D-4ABA-9D75-EDA7765A7AFA.jpeg

“Look, I fit into the pants I was wearing before I got pregnant because I’m TINY.”

Yes I’m bitter, leave me be. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Sorry to mumsnet, but as Zoe breastfeeds, Pay is unlikely to catch anything at all from her due to milk providing antibodies from whatever she's got. She doesn't need to stop cuddling or feeding her - if you breastfeed, the best thing to do when you're ill is to keep feeding to give baby that protection.

But yeah, she absolutely should be wearing a mask while out and about, not putting on store hats, not balancing baskets on the pram and all the other knobbish behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
As much as Joe and Dianne look 'more comfortable' holding Ottie, I'm not buying that she is not using her for the likes as well!

Also it's clearly to spark up 'you would be such good parents talk' on her socials

Joe has only 1 photo on his grid ( I'm sure he has seen her so many times and could post more but chooses not to)

Dianne on the other hand posted her 4 times so far. It's not your blood 'niece' like your brother's so give it a rest. She's never met her niece but ain't nothing stopping her from reposting one of Mr Buzz and Mel's overly cringy baby photos on her grid... But wait.. that won't get her as much attention will it. 🤷
While everything mentioned is true, it's a bit of a harsh thing to say. Dianne won't get to physically see zofia grow up other than maybe once a year so why can't she enjoy the same moments with ottie? She does repost pictures of zofia and comments on most of them. It shouldn't matter whether they are blood related or not, dianne clearly adores her along with joe and it doesn't make her any less of an aunt to ottilie.
Its like saying Mark and Sean should also not post anything with ottie in.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

RSix

I thought the way he was staring at her was creepy. He looks as if he’s thinking “get the fxck off MY baby” 😅
Looks like a photo a documentary would use.
‘They were a happy “family”. Until they weren’t’ *dramatic music and photo goes black and white*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Imdiaz3

She thought Ottie was too young to be read to??? I’m shocked and not shocked at all by that. I thought it was common knowledge that it’s recommended to read to babies and children every day. I thought she would have realized that as an “author” and bookworm.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Of all of that paragraph, she chose “they have an awesome taste in music” to disagree with….
So “wild” of her to make sure she didn’t have a funny or vulgar definition mind.
She didn’t scroll far enough to find this one…

DBC51E25-86F0-420B-AD30-90AA26713F71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

roarke

VIP Member
Dear Zoe, your child doesn’t need an “intro to…” keep her the hell off the World Wide Web - you don’t need to make money off of her.

If I knew strangers had made profiles of my child and were reposting my content that included her I’d go mad. She has a history of panic attacks yet she’s showcasing her daughter like it’s Crufts. It’s bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

coconochanel

VIP Member
By the time she uploads the 'introduction to Ottie' Ottie will be able to answer the questions herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

QueenBW

VIP Member
If she were concerned about Ottie catching colds (in the middle of a pandemic, cause hey, Zozo, it's still a pandemic no matter what your Tory boyfriend says), she should maybe still wear a mask when bopping around the garden center with Mark, touching everything with her grubby little hands, putting on stuff that other people have touched.

And she'd maaaybe eat something green here and there. And no, the green Quality Street does not count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55