Zoe Sugg #44 Lets only parent for the gram by sticking a basket on top of the pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned this on the other thread but seeing as this is a fresh one I'll say it again. I hope the minions arnt holding their breath for a vlogmas because there is more chance of hell freezing over then slogella doing any vlogging. If anything it will be IG 3 minute #AD's.
That's what always made me made about vlogmas a few years ago. All the fans would thank her (and other youtubers) for all this content, when in reality they were just making more money during that time because of all the ads. It's not like they did it because they wanted to give their fans anything.
I sincerely hope Ottilie (that name, I didn't love it in the beginning, but now it really annoys me :ROFLMAO: ) won't be the content in their videos. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's what always made me made about vlogmas a few years ago. All the fans would thank her (and other youtubers) for all this content, when in reality they were just making more money during that time because of all the ads. It's not like they did it because they wanted to give their fans anything.
I sincerely hope Ottilie (that name, I didn't love it in the beginning, but now it really annoys me :ROFLMAO: ) won't be the content in their videos. :rolleyes:
Yep. And then you get the people who come out to say Zoe doesn't "owe us anything" and we should be "grateful" for whatever content she puts out. AS IF IT WASN'T HER JOB.

Zoe and Zoe's fans deserve each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Part of me is surprised by the amount of people that still follow her and like all her posts. She barely puts out any interesting content, and I think they only stay around to see how she does as a new mum.

Has she said anything about doing Vlogmas yet? I wonder if this will be the year she finally shows us she literally does not care about YouTube whatsoever and will do just a few videos that are more ads than actual creative and original content.

Reactions: 17
Yep. And then you get the people who come out to say Zoe doesn't "owe us anything" and we should be "grateful" for whatever content she puts out. AS IF IT WASN'T HER JOB.

This!!! It’s not like she’s an actress or a singer who’s work we enjoy in a professional capacity and then she chooses to share some of her personal life with fans. She is the job, the content is the job. She’s made a name for herself being a content creator for god sake🤣

Reactions: 14

She doesn't do it for 'us' she does it for herself to earn money. Do they really think she uploads a vlog out of the kindness of her heart because she loves her fans? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Exactly and she should be thanking them as its the minions watching the videos that are earning her £.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This!!! It’s not like she’s an actress or a singer who’s work we enjoy in a professional capacity and then she chooses to share some of her personal life with fans. She is the job, the content is the job. She’s made a name for herself being a content creator for god sake🤣
I actually believe she'll do some level of vlogmas, she's too excited with the extra materialistic side that the child brings for her favourite season and she'll want to show off plus get lots of freebies

Reactions: 9
not trying to compare mums but Colleen ballinger literally had an emergency c-section and her twins delivered on the 6th November. They’re tiny and in the NICU which must be tough, and she’s obvs recovering from the operation…And she still uploaded a video within a matter of like 2/3 days announcing the birth of their twins.
Worse, Colleen uploaded the birth announcement AND one other video talking about her 2nd trimester, which went live on the 8th.
Not a fan of Colleen, but she really works harder than zoe.

However, pretty sure she doesn't edit her own videos.

Zoe doesn't upload cause she always edits them - already said it before, but I'm sure she doesn't hire anyone because she probably is a witch behind the camera. And/or argues a lot with Alfie.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I actually believe she'll do some level of vlogmas, she's too excited with the extra materialistic side that the child brings for her favourite season and she'll want to show off plus get lots of freebies
While I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we don’t see anything from her until April, I could see her putting out a couple Vlogmas videos. End of November, post the footage from Mark’s visit and then a few videos in December.

I think Alfie is really anxious to cash in while interest in them and Ottie is high, and will want to put up some Vlogmas videos for the money. But I don’t see Zoe letting him be the first one to post a video after her birth, she’d want to post a video first or at the same time (like they did for the pregnancy announcement).

Reactions: 11
I'm interested what kind of Christmas content we get. In a Q&A she did whilst still pregnant someone asked if she would be doing Vlogmas and she said no, that her and Alfie both wanted to take time off until at least the end of the year and that she didn't want to daily vlog with it being the baby's first xmas/the baby being so small (that I understand but then I couldn't think of anything worse than daily vlogging full stop)...she then tagged Mark and suggested he take over the reigns of vlogmas this year. I remember it because this was back in maybe July/August and I remember thinking hmmm we'll see if you can resist the exploitation that Christmas always brings her...whilst she won't daily vlog I've no doubt we'll see a ramp in the insta content and stories and maybe a couple of vlogs...the story upping has already begun in the past week alone

Reactions: 20
She’s spent too much time with Alfie and his ‘inspirational’ quotes. She’s now sharing poetry on her stories… 🙄

6CFDED73-17BE-4EF5-98D4-3975B476CE8D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still cannot get over the basket on the buggy thing! How have the press not got a hold of that?!
I bet Alfie will read here and see the negative feedback on the basket on pram thing and make a point of sticking it to her by making a comment like he would never do that etc etc....making it seem like he's the more responsible parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how in her insta pic of how much she loves otties room…. The bloody blanket is gifted. Seriously they are shameless!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.